Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties with limitations pays higher rewards  (Read 1677 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:33:49 PM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS
Is it profitable to join any bounty in 2019, can you provide some good projects you think are worth to join, i know that all of the tokens and projects are worthless in the long run, but if there is any project that looks promising in the short run i would like to hear from people who have invested their time in bounties. The main reason for these bounties and promotions to have maximum exposure for their project and i do not think they will limit the amount of participants because you could earn a bigger share Tongue.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

The limitations can be done in two ways:

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Example: Max 1000 entrants in a facebook campaign

2)Qualitative — when the requirements are raised up by the bounty managers.

Example: Minimum 500 followers to participate in an article/blogging campaign.

You are very right and I share your sentiment. Restriction, limitations and being strict with bounty rules will allow genuine and hard-working bounty participants earn what they deserve. When bounty is overpopulated, at the end of the day, the reward might not be up to a dollar.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:27:38 PM

Of course with that limitation, we can calculate how many tokens we get according to the allocations they provide with some participants participating in the project, of course that is a big opportunity for us to get a large number of tokens, thus limiting participants to a Bounty is a good quality project, but also depends on the rules of each manager who holds the project.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:36:20 PM

It is not entirely true. The bounty payment are always base on the amount of money raised. So even if many people filled the project and more money is raised, everyone can have share of the allocated amount. A bounty can have limitation yet the amount to share will be small and even if 10 people are sharing it , it won't be enough. I think all is base on percentage allocated and the amount raised.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:27:25 PM

Yes, at the moment, more and more people refuse to participate in bounty companies and for the fact that projects do not restrict participants and the number of participants is so large that everyone gets a penny and I think that this is unfair and with that you need to do something or increase the pool for a fee or enter limits on participants.
Bounties are no longer what it used to be most projects have lost a great deal of their worth over the past year. ICOs fail to reach softcap all these has weakened bounty hunting spirit.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:37:04 PM

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

I will agree with you on that, like 3 projects that I sis bounty campaign for that has limitation has actually paid off very well for me but that does not mean that bounties without limitation doesn't pay

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:07:00 PM

of course it is true that what you say is the limitation of participants in a campaign is one of the advantages for the participants, because with these restrictions the stake can be obtained so much that of course the pay will also be better than the unrestricted campaign

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:14:31 PM

I agree on this one, but its very rare for some bounty projects to limit their participants from participating in the projects, because the rule, is to scatter the awareness to the community, thats why, the higher the number of participants, the better to the projects, compared to a few number of participants promoting the projects.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

This statement can be work if the project is really good and successful/booming in the market. Of course bounty hunters will get higher rewards. Its just a math, the less people, the more you get.
But the important thing is it all depend on its project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:24:52 PM

This statement can be work if the project is really good and successful/booming in the market. Of course bounty hunters will get higher rewards. Its just a math, the less people, the more you get.
But the important thing is it all depend on its project.

I agree with you. If the project is a good one , then the limitations can pay well. But if the allocation is worth nothing, the limitation won't work well. The reward wil het shitty
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:38:18 PM

Obviously bounties with limitations should pay higher cause the number of participants that will share the bounty allocation will be reduced. This means more token for the eligible participants. Some bounties restrict in different ways.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:59:08 AM

Bounty rewards for cryptocurrency projects where the number of participants are capped is always going to be higher or more reasonable than projects which are not capped, and this is just basic maths. Capped participants mean the rewards is shared fairly among the participants but open projects will have u limited number of signups and will result is smaller bounty hunters rewards.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:35:17 AM

Bounty rewards for cryptocurrency projects where the number of participants are capped is always going to be higher or more reasonable than projects which are not capped, and this is just basic maths. Capped participants mean the rewards is shared fairly among the participants but open projects will have u limited number of signups and will result is smaller bounty hunters rewards.

Exactly, with restrictions on bounty participants so that prizes are also quite high besides controlling the work done will be easier.  Doing a quality project will give a high value to the participants or the team. Quality projects and success so that high values will also be able to achieve.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:44:17 AM

I've been in these bounties with limitations but that is not always the case. I've joined signature campaigns where the members are capped and I was expecting a higher amount of tokens and higher price of the coins. But in the end, it still depended on how the team will perform in their project. I did receive a lot of tokens but it's still not profitable.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:16:03 AM

Some have claimed to participated in bounties with no limitations and have huge payout reward ,meaning they are able to sell there tokens at a worthful rewards so I guess not all bounties with no limitations pays bad rewards

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:23:39 AM

I'm tired of joining bounties with tempting rewards over millions of dollars and when they finally get listed on exchanges they become literally worthless

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:48:04 AM

I'm tired of joining bounties with tempting rewards over millions of dollars and when they finally get listed on exchanges they become literally worthless

That's right even there is a bounty that prizes 2 million dollars. This is just a softcap joke, not up to $ 2m. After entering the market, the hotbit token fell 100x fold and was worthless.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:53:09 AM

That's right even there is a bounty that prizes 2 million dollars. This is just a softcap joke, not up to $ 2m. After entering the market, the hotbit token fell 100x fold and was worthless.
There are a lot of such tokens and I do not understand why people still continue to invest in such coins. it is obvious that they will not be able to hold the price and develop

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:46:46 PM

Maybe some of them pay higher rewards because the price is high but not all, because some of bounties pay on tokens and tokens are not listed and even after listing not value high and sometimes limitation is not good.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:14:40 PM

The quality of the project matters a lot, you can be given many token with no value, you should always look after the quality of a project before you do their bounties, what is the importance of getting many tokens with no value.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: