Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties with limitations pays higher rewards  (Read 1677 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:14:59 PM

You don't have to wait for decades before you can sell your tokens from bounties that are already listed on exchanges but the rewards are always very low but bounties with limitations seem to be the solution for low  rewards ,its indeed a brilliant idea ,it means the hunters will get a more fair rewards to share

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:37:21 PM

From a marketing point of view, limiting the number of participants should be compensated by the presence of well-developed social networks and blogs, then such bounty campaign will be effective. I'm always
suspicious to flashy advertisements in the bounty  campaign — pool 2 million, price of token = $ 1! As a rule, such projects often do not pay hunters, or we get the next shitkoins.
DoraNile (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:20:43 AM

It seems like only an observation.

Yeah, some bounties may pay with that limitations but i don't think it is a common thing.
Its really not that a common thing but I've joined some bounties with limitations in the past ,like 4 different projects
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:56 AM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

The limitations can be done in two ways:

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Example: Max 1000 entrants in a facebook campaign

2)Qualitative — when the requirements are raised up by the bounty managers.

Example: Minimum 500 followers to participate in an article/blogging campaign.
Well, that is not always the case. Higher payouts may also depend on the number of campaigns the bounty hunter can participate in within that particular bounty program.
The fact is, higher payouts does not guarantee the success of a project. This should not be the key factor to look out for before choosing which bounty to join. Hunters must always do their personal research and look out for the potentials of the project before joining.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:01:29 AM

I just thought they are limitations regarding bounty participants because of the balance tend to allocate or because of the  supply to be distributed to tje bbounty participants. Somehow, I agreed that the more they limit the participants, the higher the reward. But I am just thinking, the importance is the legitimacy of the project to consider and not the other way around.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:37:53 AM

I think all the bounty hunters are always looking the higher reward but there are few bounties with higher rewards but they have limitations for the participants to participate that bounty, but for me it is good for the project that have no limitation of the participants to help the project promote.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:54:02 AM

I think limitation always brings competition and competition always brings the best in us. I makes the reward good. It also goes a long way to increase value to the coin because it will be talked about and people will get interested

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:57:45 AM

Limitations reduced the number of the participants thereby leading to high reward for eligible ones after the end of the campaign. However, I have seen in some cases that the limitation does not have effect especially when the campaign suffers other challenges such as not making enough sales, technical problems that lead to reduction in amount allocated to bounty. This often happen and at the end of the day, hunters only earn penny. cointorox allocated more than $300k for bounty campaign, less than 400 hunters participated. When token was distributed, no hunter earn above $60 even when you participate in all their campaign.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 328

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:03:09 AM

I think all the bounty hunters are always looking the higher reward but there are few bounties with higher rewards but they have limitations for the participants to participate that bounty, but for me it is good for the project that have no limitation of the participants to help the project promote.
developers team or bounty manager have their own reason about limitation bounty participants.maybe less bounty hunter get reward it could keep token price stable.more people join bigger chance to token price drop.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:37:08 AM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

Maybe, but not necessarily. The most important thing is the quality of the project - if it's a bad project, it doesn't matter if they limit it to even 10 participants, you won't get much of a payout.
Second most important probably are the percentages - so the percent that it paid out as bounty, this can vary hugely, and then following on from that is the split of the percentage that is going to your chosen campaign, e.g. Facebook bount could be 25% or could be 5% of total bounty.
After this yes, I'd agree that a cap on people joining can have an effect.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:56:41 AM

When you might think so but the issue is the confirmation of the project and the rules in place and there is always a clause of can change the rules in no time at their own , but the reward set for every campaign is good too to know what you can be expecting at the end of the campaign.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:01:47 AM

By doing generosity it becomes immediately clear what the company is. If the team itself conducts bounty and makes a tough selection so as not to miss scammers, this is only a positive plus.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:07:49 AM

It is okay that participation limitation will increase stake allocation and rewards. But I do wonder that if a project itself is not good or do not have practical goals, then it is worthless to acquire a large amount of tokens. I will be better off getting a small amount of worthy and good tokens. So it means we must pick a good project for bounty programme. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:12:23 AM

It is okay that participation limitation will increase stake allocation and rewards. But I do wonder that if a project itself is not good or do not have practical goals, then it is worthless to acquire a large amount of tokens. I will be better off getting a small amount of worthy and good tokens. So it means we must pick a good project for bounty programme. 

I never get why people who go for bounties keep complaining after one thing or another. Give them limits to protect the supply and they complain. Tell them it is unlimited and they complain that there are too much supply and say devs should burn the tokens.

Basically bounty hunters are a bad bunch of people just looking to make money,,, they actually could not care less about the project.

Get your tokens, use them, try them. Maybe you can be surprised how it helps the price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:15:08 AM

I think most of the bounty campaigns have limitations. From the maximum tokens for the bounty campaign to the maximum number of participants to participate in each campaign.

I think most of these campaigns are more strict and sometimes, they need KYC from the bounty participants. I'm not joining in bounty campaigns anymore but I think campaigns with limits are better for me.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:18:56 AM

In my opinion, limiting the number of participants is a good idea to protect bounty hunters, you can take months of finishing work to get only a few dollars due to the large number of participants. But perhaps this limits the promotion of the project, the team will want more and more participants to disseminate their products.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:26:53 AM

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Yes. This is a good idea for bounty participants. within that limit, people will be more fair and will definitely receive higher value rewards. However, it is necessary to consider the degree of success in promoting the news of the project. Having more participants to promote and market the project (including many campaigns) will be more effective than specified by quantity.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:30:15 AM

The of bounty participants has dropped since they are becoming much less profitable especially as the bitcoin market has not recovered. This means bounties will not have many limitations otherwise less people will join

mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:33:18 AM

Its correct but most of the bounties right now don't do that. I think its good for all the bounty hunters hen they limit the participants and its good for the project also if they increase the quality of work of the participants. It all depends on the manager on how to check the work carefully.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:10:17 AM

Yes. This is a good idea for bounty participants. within that limit, people will be more fair and will definitely receive higher value rewards. However, it is necessary to consider the degree of success in promoting the news of the project. Having more participants to promote and market the project (including many campaigns) will be more effective than specified by quantity.

You forget that the main goal of bounty campaigns is to advertise the project and attract new investors, not to distribute rewards for stupid reposts. The quantity passing in quality does not always work; does not mean that 1000 participants with 10000 subscribers are better than 10000 participants with 1000 subscribers (though you should not forget that more than a half of subscribers are the same bots). The result on social networks is elementary tracked and checked by transitions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM