Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: flashflip | PvP Gambling built right into Discord | 1% edge | Provably fair  (Read 994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 01:11:41 PM

Hey everyone! We've added some new commands, such as !stats, !myprofit, !wagered and !mywagered. Go to the official flashflip server and check it out!

To be very much honest, many of the gamblers dont like when a site uses any third party app in its own site.
You could have developed a chatbox in the site itself in order to create a community.
Moreover as always, launch a quick promotion so that more people will join the site.
Wish you good luck OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

Hey everyone! We've added some new commands, such as !stats, !myprofit, !wagered and !mywagered. Go to the official flashflip server and check it out!

To be very much honest, many of the gamblers dont like when a site uses any third party app in its own site.
You could have developed a chatbox in the site itself in order to create a community.
Moreover as always, launch a quick promotion so that more people will join the site.
Wish you good luck OP.
The project really looks attractive enough and I also support the creation of a site for users so that people can communicate.  But for the Administration I want to remind you that the official topic, which is moderated, adds a negative impression to those who read this topic.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:12:56 PM

Wish you good luck OP.
The project really looks attractive enough and I also support the creation of a site for users so that people can communicate.  But for the Administration I want to remind you that the official topic, which is moderated, adds a negative impression to those who read this topic.

I agree that the project looks good but more work is yet to be done, though due to the early conception of the project I hope that with time this grows to be one of the reputable sites to be. Keep at it!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Spaffin

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

Wish you good luck OP.

I agree that the project looks good but more work is yet to be done, though due to the early conception of the project I hope that with time this grows to be one of the reputable sites to be. Keep at it!
The fact is that the team should make some of its personal changes that can only be created with a creative approach.  I believe that the resource should attract something new and interesting to its users and be different from its competitors.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:52:54 PM

Wish you good luck OP.

The fact is that the team should make some of its personal changes that can only be created with a creative approach.  I believe that the resource should attract something new and interesting to its users and be different from its competitors.
My first time on seeing a gambling site that do integrate themselves into a 3rd party app.I had seen some on Telegram dice bots too but this time its on discord.
A little bit clickbaited since the link given is flashflip.io which i do believe solely a site but it do redirects on discord and due to that i already lost up my interest
and this will be similar to upcoming visitors trying to check out.
Spaffin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 05:50:14 PM

Wish you good luck OP.

My first time on seeing a gambling site that do integrate themselves into a 3rd party app.I had seen some on Telegram dice bots too but this time its on discord.
A little bit clickbaited since the link given is flashflip.io which i do believe solely a site but it do redirects on discord and due to that i already lost up my interest
Man, I generally bypass all the information and newsletters that Telegram provides.  This resource has not only good opportunities for communicating in official chats, but also very great opportunities for scammers.  I try not to use any bots there and not to use sponsored links for gambling in order to reduce the chance of encountering fraud.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:05:47 PM

To be honest I do not really like gambling that based on social media platform like Telegram and Discord, I'm not quite sure why but I feel that gamble through website is more comfortable. No offenses, but I'll take a look at your game first. If it is worth enough to play then I can spend my time on the discord to play your game.

I somewhat agree with the above. I personally, too am not in favour of Discord games, I like to use the websites but it may well suit other people. One positive, from you thread I found that the description of how flagship works was clear and well described. Not every body is good at detailing how their platform works but you did great. I do hope that even though people like myself don't feel entirely conformable with other social media, I hope you're getting valuable and constructive feedback  Smiley

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:59:25 AM

Wish you good luck OP.

Man, I generally bypass all the information and newsletters that Telegram provides.  This resource has not only good opportunities for communicating in official chats, but also very great opportunities for scammers.  I try not to use any bots there and not to use sponsored links for gambling in order to reduce the chance of encountering fraud.

I heard that quite a lot to have scammer from the these things but it does not mean that every apps is the same. Of course every single things that you used will have the chance to be scammed but as long as the security is good enough then you will have to face this problem. So if they think that they can manage the security well enough then it will never be problem from the start
JasonFC (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:45:18 AM

flashflip has hit a wagered volume of 30 BTC and investors are currently up 0.275 BTC. I'm also looking into creating a signature campaign to boost promotion for the bot. Thank you all for playing!

flashflip.io - instant bitcoin gambling on Discord
flashcrash.io - learn more
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:13:17 AM

The returns are pretty high as compared to other gambling sites. I would be interested to enter into discord as this would be all new experience playing via it. I am pretty sure founders will have game rules set to have more profits but considering the odds of winning this could be next level winning to user.

Wow this is new to me I never thought that there would be such gambling in discord,
But I think it would always be possible after all they already made some gambling channel in telegram .
But I think this wouldn't really be attractive to a gambler unless the gambler wants to hide his gambling habits to their partner.

On the other hand, this is true as well. I mean game plays will be caught instantly by other users if we played in this way (discord) and might reduce the chances of winning again and over again. Might be! Cant decide or give end inputs until we play the game itself.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:49:18 PM

I am not gonna lie I have never heard of this website before but right now I found it on this forum while looking at other topics. This looks to be a bit different, I mean first of all I have never seen one in discord, plenty of failed ones on telegram but never seen on discord, it is actually a refreshing idea.

However, from what I can see on discord, people gamble all together, like on the chat I can see everyone gambling and everyone is literally on chat writing !tails and what not which is really confusing because people want to bet themselves, not have people chatting on their betting. If you could find a private method that doesn't include others into your gamble that would be much much better if you ask me. Maybe some sort of bot you can play on discord but in pm?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:43:00 PM

I am not gonna lie I have never heard of this website before but right now I found it on this forum while looking at other topics. This looks to be a bit different, I mean first of all I have never seen one in discord, plenty of failed ones on telegram but never seen on discord, it is actually a refreshing idea.

However, from what I can see on discord, people gamble all together, like on the chat I can see everyone gambling and everyone is literally on chat writing !tails and what not which is really confusing because people want to bet themselves, not have people chatting on their betting. If you could find a private method that doesn't include others into your gamble that would be much much better if you ask me. Maybe some sort of bot you can play on discord but in pm?

Not on being too negative but this one would really face up the same outcome just like we have seen into those Telegram gambling bots.
They failed up due to lack of interest and i can say that this one will face the same fate too.Quite hassle for a gambler on anytime to make some
pm or even on automated aspect- playing on other platforms is pretty boring imho.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:18:27 AM

That's a pretty good point. As fun as it is to play with people in a group, there are times when it can get annoying. Of course, flashflip is also available for players to play with in Discord DMs. I find that about 30% of players prefer to play alone in DMs, whilst the rest prefer to play in the public view with their friends. Both options are there and always have been!

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:20:58 AM

We're happy to announce that flashflip has hit a wagered volume of 50 BTC and the current maximum bet on coinflip is over 10,000 bits (0.01 BTC)! Head on down to the Discord server and run the command !faucet to get some free bits to flip.

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:43:41 AM

Let's talk about flashflip's stats, as of today.

Bankroll: 1.254 BTC
Investor profit: 0.578 BTC
Total wagered: 74.990 BTC
Bot commission: 0.202 BTC

The most a single player has won is 0.139 BTC, and the most a single player has lost is 0.273 BTC.

We're excited to see more players join us in our Discord server (http://flashflip.io). As always, to learn more, check out the revamped website at https://flashcrash.io

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

We're excited to announce that house commission has been disabled on all PvP game modes.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:23:57 PM

We're excited to announce that house commission has been disabled on all PvP game modes.
First time to hear up a gambling game built up on discord.Hows that even possible?
If you do have no house commission being set then how you would able to make profits?

JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:36:26 PM

First time to hear up a gambling game built up on discord.Hows that even possible?
If you do have no house commission being set then how you would able to make profits?

flashflip charges a 0.25% wager commission on bets made against the bot (non-PvP games). The majority of flashflip's income comes from here. With this new change, PvP wagers are affected (if you play against a friend or another Discord user, you're playing with no fee and no house edge), but games against the bot bankroll are unaffected (with the standard 1% house edge and 0.25% wager commission levied on investors).

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

Does flashflip really based on discord? or just using the discord as your server and the discord bot?. Actually, even if flashflip is the first gambling built right into discord but for me it's not new that gambling is built right into discord. I think this is the second time I found or know that a gambling site using social media platform for gambling. The first gambling site I found that they are using telegram for their gambling just like using discord. I have a question to ask, how will gamblers play with your gambling games as I only see the Official Server Link and I'm also wondering if flashflip is still on progress of finishing the site or still on beta testing. My opinion about PvP Gambling is very challenging you will also learn on how to keep your hand strong or avoiding making your hand weak when you gamble.

flashflip is a Discord bot, and players can use it to gamble right from Discord itself. It's certainly not a new concept, but the idea of social gambling along with the provably fair and investment system is something you don't see very often. Currently, you can play with flashflip by joining the server and heading to any of the games channels. It's not a website. We plan to integrate multi-server support soon, so any server owner will be able to add flashflip to their own servers! At the moment, it's restricted to one authorized server.

while the idea is fresh , I can share with you some other site's experience with running a gambling channel or giveaway channel on discord
long story short , the channel and its mods and admins were banned
when a new channel was created , it was instabanned as well , Discord didn't take it well for some reason
it was Stake's giveaway channel , by the way and in total they have been banned three times until they contacted the discord owners and agreed on the terms
they changed it a little bit , removed some functionality and had no troubles since
I suggest you do the same (contact the owners or the team ), because when/if your site gets big it would be sad to lose all of the progress and have users banned because of some Discord's policy you hadn't read

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
JasonFC (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:39:03 AM

Does flashflip really based on discord? or just using the discord as your server and the discord bot?. Actually, even if flashflip is the first gambling built right into discord but for me it's not new that gambling is built right into discord. I think this is the second time I found or know that a gambling site using social media platform for gambling. The first gambling site I found that they are using telegram for their gambling just like using discord. I have a question to ask, how will gamblers play with your gambling games as I only see the Official Server Link and I'm also wondering if flashflip is still on progress of finishing the site or still on beta testing. My opinion about PvP Gambling is very challenging you will also learn on how to keep your hand strong or avoiding making your hand weak when you gamble.

flashflip is a Discord bot, and players can use it to gamble right from Discord itself. It's certainly not a new concept, but the idea of social gambling along with the provably fair and investment system is something you don't see very often. Currently, you can play with flashflip by joining the server and heading to any of the games channels. It's not a website. We plan to integrate multi-server support soon, so any server owner will be able to add flashflip to their own servers! At the moment, it's restricted to one authorized server.

while the idea is fresh , I can share with you some other site's experience with running a gambling channel or giveaway channel on discord
long story short , the channel and its mods and admins were banned
when a new channel was created , it was instabanned as well , Discord didn't take it well for some reason
it was Stake's giveaway channel , by the way and in total they have been banned three times until they contacted the discord owners and agreed on the terms
they changed it a little bit , removed some functionality and had no troubles since
I suggest you do the same (contact the owners or the team ), because when/if your site gets big it would be sad to lose all of the progress and have users banned because of some Discord's policy you hadn't read

We've had discussions with the Discord legal team a few months ago (which led to the addition of a mandatory EULA acceptance confirmation before users can begin using the bot). We are fully compliant with Discord's terms and standards. I appreciate you looking out for us.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: