Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bullrun  (Read 5237 times)
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:58:45 AM

Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

When bitcoin price arises same goes with the altcoins that is far i remember from the bull run from 2017
So im really looking forward to this

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:41:44 AM

Altcoin bull market may start once the market sees positive growth then most of the prominent altcoins may get pumped and we may see at least three times growth in top 100 crypto coins in coinmarketcap ranking
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:44:03 AM

Of course, people would leave crypto if there are no pumps again. Day by day, people interest in crypto is increasing due to the popularity, in my opinion.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:53:58 AM

Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

Yes its the best right time to invest now because we are at the stage of bull run. This coming months will be interesting because of bitcoin price increase dont miss the chance while it still affordable.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:01:02 AM

Altcoin bull market may start once the market sees positive growth then most of the prominent altcoins may get pumped and we may see at least three times growth in top 100 crypto coins in coinmarketcap ranking
It's actually already happening since couple weeks ago, the bullrun but we saw a correction a few days ago and now the market start showing a good sign again. I'm pretty sure the bullrun will continue later. If bullrun continue, all top 100 altcoins price will increase for sure.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:04:46 AM

First want to altcoin pump, let people believe that the BTC will continue and continue to grow. When they are no longer afraid of the BTC reduction, that's when altcoin will be get pump alot
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:15:51 AM

Yes it will be bullrun, as long as bitcoin price always high up, like 2017 when bitcoin have a high price and all altcoin follow to high up the price to, I hope it will like that too. Soon!!!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:35:56 AM

It is of no doubt that altcoins market will really surge high too one day, but it really can’t be now, we are still abit far to when altcoins will pump in price. The bitcoin surge we are seeing now is not what I really can call a full bull run, I see it as a semi bull run that is just preparing the market and investors against the proper bull which may not occur until 2020 halving.

After halving is when I really expect bitcoin to go sideways for a very long time, wherein it is this period that most altcoins that we have dumped including shitcoins starts rising terribly, so if anyone is to invest in altcoins now, I really think this should be the best time.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:36:43 AM

I think it depends also on bitcoins value in the market if the bitcoin hit the ATH this year i am really sure altcoins will reach its ATH also.And that is the best time to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

Today is a historic moment. It seems to me that today altcoins last time cost so little. We expect a long and smooth growth. I think the market is ready.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:45:14 PM

We certainly hope that ATH will repeat itself because all this time we have been tested very patiently because all of the assets we have saved from 2017 have experienced fantastic price declines and that made me a little messed up, but the current price return is a positive signal continues to be strong for the next few years.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

When I look at Bitcoin chart I see double top, that means a confirmation of ongoing bear market, there is not enough power and money to go through the resistance line. And if Bitcoin doesn´t have this power, also altcoins do not have it.  Cry

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:30:31 PM

I think it's still early for the valuation of alternative coins, now people are buying Bitcoin instead of buying altcoin. Only BNB can be taken from the alternative coins. As long as the Ethereum doesn't rise, we can't enter in the bull market.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:40:23 PM

If so, the right time to invest is now.

Bitcoin is like the central core of all cryptocurrencies that has a massive influence on the market value of most of these cryptocurrencies. Considering the recent increase in the market value of most altcoins, now is the perfect time to study and  research  on what altcoins that will provide you as an investor to know what altcoin to invest in. The current raise presents a good opportunity to invest in any good altcoin.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:56:44 PM

Altcoin bullrun will occur if bitcoin is able to experience a high increase as in 2017 so that altcoin prices increase due to the influence of bitcoin prices, if bitcoin can continue to increase then altcoin prices will also rise and bullrun will occur
Altcoin pumps will definitely happen, so we better prepare the best investment strategy to face the opportunities that exist in the market so that we get the expected benefits
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:17:56 AM

Everything is going well in this situation so the bull Run makes everything more profitable in this time it is best for the altcoins also so the investment on today situation goes to the better value in the end of this year so if you are colder are trying to invest new investment then this is the perfect time for everyone to make investment properly for saving your future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:22:15 AM

Not when i check my portfolio. Almost all of my alt coin are still in red. Few are green which are part of the top 50. However for my other tokens dunno if they will be able to bull run together with Bitcoin.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:45:47 AM

Looking at the current market conditions, it seems like there will be a lot of pumps going on in the market, but for now I don't have enough capital to invest, when I have the money to invest, I will immediately buy potential coins because there will be lots of pumps provide big profits
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:50:06 AM

Invest now on a potential coin like ethereum and some other good potential coin that will surely give you a profit earnings and not a deficit. Now the market is showing several altcoins that are pumping its prices, others says that bull run is near and its a good time to invest now making profits in the near future.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:03:08 AM

now is a good opportunity to invest, because the market is warm, don't waste this opportunity,
hopefully this increase will last a long time, and this is everyone's dream, where BTC and altcoin all go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: