Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bullrun  (Read 5230 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:53:01 AM

Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

You have to understand that the there are some Altcoins that also had a run in December. And what you are pointing out is that some altcoins has managed to reach ATH later, because in January bitcoin is already dumping. And those who sells bitcoin shift their funds to alts like Ethereum and XRP. So we can't really say if the same thing will happen during the next bull run.
At this moment altcoins were swinging too while bitcoin pumping up, not only altcoins experience bull run without leading by the bitcoin movement which is most likely happen. But I have noticed that altcoins having a delayed movement if it is swinging the price.
However, let's just wait for bitcoin will raise and after we can look altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:12:17 AM

After bitcoin bull run, we will see altcoin bull run. Hence, patience is key factor to get big return at the moment. Patience to wait till the spikes of bitcoin to take profits, and patience to buy altcoins and hold weeks or months to come to double or tripple balance. I actually took profits part of my investment in bitcoin, and still waited for the price around $9500 to $10000 to take profits for the rest of my bitcoins.
At this moment altcoins were swinging too while bitcoin pumping up, not only altcoins experience bull run without leading by the bitcoin movement which is most likely happen. But I have noticed that altcoins having a delayed movement if it is swinging the price.
However, let's just wait for bitcoin will raise and after we can look altcoins.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:52:24 AM

Okay Bitcoin bullrun, while my altcoins like HTA, SHE, XRP all drops yesterday. I think they will anyway grow back
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

I think now is a very good time to invest in alternative cryptocurrencies. If we take the previous bull run as a basis, then the Altcoins begin their growth immediately after a strong price increase of Bitcoin.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:36:10 AM

I think now is a very good time to invest in alternative cryptocurrencies. If we take the previous bull run as a basis, then the Altcoins begin their growth immediately after a strong price increase of Bitcoin.

now look at the market. you will see bitcoin in an upward trend, now I think the growth of altcoin will soon follow the growth that has occurred in bitcoin. now I also see the market and get ready if the bull happens to the altcoin.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:44:26 AM

In my opinion, if you would invest now don't expect to hold for long since it's already been days now since the start of the market bull run. I think buying out altcoins is good option because after the bitcoin pumps some of the altcoins would pumps as well. I would also recommend to buy coins that are most likely in the top of the coinmarketcap so that it would be safer since its hard to manipulate prices with a lot of trading volumes.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:32:37 AM

As you know Bitcoin price is below $9000 and next level will be $9500,so its bull run started and prices of bitcoin and altcoin will be grow more in June.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
bogdasha07

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:32:37 PM

As you know Bitcoin price is below $9000 and next level will be $9500,so its bull run started and prices of bitcoin and altcoin will be grow more in June.
I hope so, moreover I said once that EOS will be above $7, and now it is even higher https://cmc.io/coins/eos
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:41:47 PM

In my opinion it is currently very good to invest in altcoins, because the increase in bitcoin will definitely have an impact on altcoins, this should not be missed if you want to get a huge profit.
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:10:54 PM

According to my prediction, the market will soon experience an altcoin pump. Indeed if you have capital then invest now. Now is the right time before you regret not being able to enjoy the benefits of crypto currency. I, as a crypto currency player who doesn't have capital, is very excited to benefit from this altcoin pump. I am sure that altcoin can give me an advantage. I work day and night to get potential altcoins so I can benefit from this crypto currency. I focus on a bounty campaign that can give me a profit with potential coins.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

In my opinion it is currently very good to invest in altcoins, because the increase in bitcoin will definitely have an impact on altcoins, this should not be missed if you want to get a huge profit.
such a fast increase in Bitcoin price as it is now - does not give an opportunity to Altcoins to rise in price. Almost all Altcoins are now falling in relation to Bitcoin price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

Most of the time when bitcoin rises so fast alts will suffer and we will see such downfall, but if you have a good anticipations with your supported alts,
you will be able to take some advantage buying those cheap coins while it's still falling, this can be treated as corrections where suddenly the value
will rise back and bring good earnings.

Make a good calls in each alts you are holdings and wait for some time after bitcoin build another strong grounds, alt will soon start to bounce back.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:06:39 PM

I have absolutely no doubts that altcoins are going to moon soon, because it always happens. Once investors have bought enough BTC on the bullish market, they are starting to search their beloved altcoins and than the whole altcoins market is just exploding.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:21:33 PM

Many good altcoins have not yet shown good growth. I think that atcloins bull wounds are still ahead. Maybe it will be in the fall. I think that it is important to wait for it.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:24:42 PM

Very generally speaking, that's the way it goes.
IT's simple really, you have to buy btc first to buy your alts.
Of course, nowadays you can start with eth or tether, but the vast majority buy btc first.

but, even though that is the general pattern, it is not a given.
AFter such a long crash and bear market, people might still be reluctant to go to alts.
The market is showing that btc is leading the way.
And btc is nowhere near its all time high, so actually the best investment right now is btc.
This is because in bull runs, btc almost always outperforms everything else.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:26:44 PM

Altcoin bullrush already happened and now we can see that every top altcoin are growing and it is the best time to make money on it .
Galantin

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

Altcoin bullrush already happened and now we can see that every top altcoin are growing and it is the best time to make money on it .

It should be preparing for the growth of bitcoins. Bitcoin takes off so quickly. Hopefully we will see a strong market this season.  I hope the altcoins that I chose will also increase in price.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:33:37 PM

I have several altcoins in my portfolio and i m expecting 10x 100x price increases in upcoming months.  this is inevitable for sure.

Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:40:31 PM

I think the events of 2017 will happen again in this year, but for the altcoin I dont think it will rise like 2017, my prediction only coin in top 50 Cmc will rise. Just invest in top coin dude, it will be safe and good investment.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

In my opinion, currently bitcoin is facing pumps and also contributing to other crypto. This is the right time to trade and also invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: