Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10864 times)
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 597
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:41:50 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2022, 12:18:16 PM by Dancing_Coin
Merited by sensimilia (5), sujonali1819 (2)

OWNR Wallet is devised as a crypto ecosystem
which covers most of the cryptocurrency and fiat operations,
and suit different user groups:
-newbies
-professional traders
-developers
-enterprise segment

OWNR crypto ecosystem includes:
Multifunctional HD wallet available on iOS, Android,
Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Cryptocurrency purchase gateway
Visa prepaid cards for individuals and businesses
Cryptocurrency purchase API
Crypto-to-crypto exchange API
Individual OTC deals

With partnership and integration inquiries contact us at sales@ownrwallet.com
The official representative and assistant of OWNR Wallet is riskyron.

WeChat

Check out the new video guide about OWNR Wallet key features in 3 minutes!

Visit our website
or drop us a line to info@ownrwallet.com
and follow us on social media

OWNR is registered by FinCEN
MSB Registration Number: 31000168328178

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:07:27 AM

Currently, i can't visit your website. Therefore excuse the question if it is answered on your website:

Is your wallet open-source ?

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:39:29 AM

Currently, i can't visit your website. Therefore excuse the question if it is answered on your website:

Is your wallet open-source ?
Hello bob123!

It's actually weird, the website is working as well as the link on "website" button.
Try it directly https://ownrwallet.com/

And no, it's not open-source product, but testnets for the main coins are available for developers.
Have to warn you that the OWNR wallet app is available on Australian app stores currently, we're launching globally right today, so stay tuned!

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

And no, it's not open-source product, but testnets for the main coins are available for developers.
I checked your site, it seems that the only difference from "normal wallets" is the addition of (Touch ID, Face ID).
Now we move to the download (Googe play) ONLY one download, the wallet is a closed source so it is hard to trust it.
I watched the video and did not add anything, and then move to the wallet size, 45M Why? normal wallets take less than 20 MB (check Coinbase, Blockstream Green Wallet, Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet, ...etc).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:39:39 PM

It's actually weird, the website is working as well as the link on "website" button.

I meant that i currently can not visit that URL because i am at work.

And no, it's not open-source product

Alright.
Then don't expect someone to download it. It is way too easy to get malware into the google playstore.

If you open source it, you probably will gain a big user base. Closed source? Nope.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

I checked your site, it seems that the only difference from "normal wallets" is the addition of (Touch ID, Face ID).
Now we move to the download (Googe play) ONLY one download, the wallet is a closed source so it is hard to trust it.
I watched the video and did not add anything, and then move to the wallet size, 45M Why? normal wallets take less than 20 MB (check Coinbase, Blockstream Green Wallet, Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet, ...etc).
Well Touch ID and Face ID you've mentioned are not the features to surprise a user in 2k19.
If you take a closer look at Unique feature section on the website or a picture above, you'll find things like assets autodiscovery, forced allocation of a new receiving address and others that make OWNR wallet a bit ahead of "normal wallets"

Yes, we are at the very first steps of product lifetime and launched our app recently. Talking about 1+ download is too early again, this number is actually higher and Play Store shows only ranges on numbers like 1 000 +, 5 000 + and so on

Open-source products are desktop applications first, with ability to synchronise a blockchain node e.g.
Quite a  number of popular mobile cryptowallets are not open-sourced. So popularity of an app and openness of the code are not connected so dramatically.

Actually we can't see any huge difference between 20Mb and 45Mb, photos on your gadget may weigh even more.
Application size depends directly on languages and libraries you're using, so our tools gave us such app size.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

I meant that i currently can not visit that URL because i am at work.

And no, it's not open-source product

Alright.
Then don't expect someone to download it. It is way too easy to get malware into the google playstore.

If you open source it, you probably will gain a big user base. Closed source? Nope.
Hope you'll take a chance later to look through our website.

In accordance to my previous reply we believe open source is not the only key to success

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:11:00 AM

We are thrilled to announce
that OWNR wallet is now available in any part of the world,
both for iOS and Android.

Download the app at

and share your thoughts with us!

ewaan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:57:45 AM

Loved the app   Kiss
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:29:02 AM

Loved the app   Kiss
Hi ewaan!
Our pleasure to know that!

Stay tuned, more updates for the app are coming.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:06:51 AM

Loved the app   Kiss

Roughly 15 minutes after registering, the one and only post is this here.

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

Just a general warning for everyone:
Never trust closed-source applications from a newbie. You can't know whether there is some backdoor / malware or whether he actually knows how to securely write an application which handles sensitive information.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

Loved the app   Kiss

Roughly 15 minutes after registering, the one and only post is this here.

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

Just a general warning for everyone:
Never trust closed-source applications from a newbie. You can't know whether there is some backdoor / malware or whether he actually knows how to securely write an application which handles sensitive information.

Yeah legit ...
I'd say even ingeniously for chipmixer signature holders lol

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:15:05 PM

We have fixed some minor bugs and are happy to present
the 1.0.3 version of the OWNR wallet on Google Play.
Stay tuned for the updates.

Download the app at

Visit our website

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:30:00 AM

The new and updated 1.0.1 version of OWNR wallet has been released for iOS
Stay tuned for the updates.

Download the app at

Visit our website

imran18

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:56:47 AM

I asked Is your wallet open-source network ?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:14:47 AM

No, its not as he said;

Yeah legit ...
What a good response from you.  Grin If this wallet is open-source then it might have a chance but a closed one?I do have the same words Its a big NO! for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:26:39 AM

No, OWNR wallet is not an open-source product, like we said above

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

No, its not as he said;

Yeah legit ...
What a good response from you.  Grin If this wallet is open-source then it might have a chance but a closed one?I do have the same words Its a big NO! for me.
Hello!
Thanks for your participation in this thread.

Going back to "open-close source" topic I can repeat that most of offline wallets have their source code closed being commercial products.
Talking about OWNR wallet specifically keep in mind that the wallet is a part of upcoming crypto ecosystem, preparing a number of Enterprise solutions. This is the area where you won't find any open-source.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:44:59 AM

Going back to "open-close source" topic I can repeat that most of offline wallets have their source code closed being commercial products.

And most (if not all) of them have severe security vulnerabilities and/or a very bad security concept.

One should keep far away from those wallets whenever possible. This includes yours (a completely new wallet from a newbie without any history on bitcointalk.org and no security audits whatsoever).
Big red flags.

Talking about OWNR wallet specifically keep in mind that the wallet is a part of upcoming crypto ecosystem, preparing a number of Enterprise solutions. This is the area where you won't find any open-source.

This also is an area where no one will use your product without proper security audits.
But it seems that you don't have any audits done or ongoing. Therefore your wallet is neither suited for end user nor for any commercial use.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:49:15 AM

Thank you for your feedback!

Each wallet and each product has started at some point and developed then.
We believe in future moving hand by hand with crypto, so no rush here. Just making sure each next step is correct, also working on security, please stay tuned for the updates.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: