Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10957 times)
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:51:51 PM

We actually have a desktop version in beta, available on https://get.ownrwallet.com/. Please welcome to try it, but keep in mind that it's still beta and my advice is to use it on your own risk.

Oh, you actually have even macos vesrion. +rep for your project.
I hope that it works without crash, i will test it, i guess

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 600
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:12:54 AM

We actually have a desktop version in beta, available on https://get.ownrwallet.com/. Please welcome to try it, but keep in mind that it's still beta and my advice is to use it on your own risk.

Oh, you actually have even macos vesrion. +rep for your project.
I hope that it works without crash, i will test it, i guess
Sure, MacOS is must have.
Please welcome with your feedback here or you can find our email on the download page.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
coiningz

Activity: 186
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

When new design, guys? You mentioned it before
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 01:53:31 PM

When new design, guys? You mentioned it before
Hello coiningz!

New design is coming this year for sure.
At the moment doing our best to launch the fiat-to-crypto purchase and desktop version.
It's gonna happen really soon !

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:05:49 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 01:23:43 PM by Dancing_Coin

OWNR joined the 90K army of the Zilliqa
 powered uncensorable domains
by acquiring ownrwallet.zil from Unstoppable Domains

If you are as concerned with the risks of centralization as we are,
blockchain domains, which are not subject to ICANN regulation,
may be the solution.

Visit our website
and follow us on social media

Available at

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

OWNR joined the 90K army of the Zilliqa
 powered uncensorable domains
by acquiring ownrwallet.zil from Unstoppable Domains

Wow thats great. What about .onion domain too?  Smiley
Hello MinerVGA!

.onion domains deserve to be paid with attention, no doubt. But actually there's no rush with it today and .zil option is more relevant as many other companies from the industry are joining it as well

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:13:06 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 01:23:09 PM by Dancing_Coin

Today is the big day for OWNR:
it’s finally possible to purchase crypto with fiat
in our mobile app!

Currently you can buy two coins — BTC and ETH — with EUR or USD.
We are now working to enable purchase for all the coins supported
and expand the list of fiat currencies.

Should you have any questions, refer to this step-by-step purchase guideline
or contact our helpful support.

Visit our website

To buy crypto install
OWNR WALLET

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:05:59 PM

We are excited to let you know the functionality of OWNR’s mobile version is now available on your PC, which means you can:

• send, receive and exchange 11 popular coins and all the ERC20 tokens
  • purchase crypto with your card (so far only BTC and ETH, but that’s pretty good for a start, isn’t it?)
  • create, restore and import any HD wallet regardless of the seed phrase length
  • enjoy the features like autodiscovery, forced address allocation and more
  • get round-the-clock support from our friendly team

No matter whether it’s Windows, Mac or Linux — we’ve got it all! Download the desktop wallet and check it out.

Visit our website

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 12:50:53 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2019, 01:36:19 PM by Dancing_Coin

Buy crypto effortlessly while surfing the web

Want to check how it works without downloading the desktop app? Or just hate to grope for your mobile every time you need to buy crypto? Well, we know how it feels.

Just click the ‘Buy crypto’ button on the website or go straight to buy.ownrwallet.com. That’s it!

Bellarg

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:48:44 PM

Wow, you finally add support of fiat in your wallets. You are constantly improving your small app and I like it

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
zetto1979

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:24:53 PM

We are excited to let you know the functionality of OWNR’s mobile version is now available on your PC, which means you can:

• send, receive and exchange 11 popular coins and all the ERC20 tokens
  • purchase crypto with your card (so far only BTC and ETH, but that’s pretty good for a start, isn’t it?)
  • create, restore and import any HD wallet regardless of the seed phrase length
  • enjoy the features like autodiscovery, forced address allocation and more
  • get round-the-clock support from our friendly team

No matter whether it’s Windows, Mac or Linux — we’ve got it all! Download the desktop wallet and check it out.

Visit our website

The desktop app would be great for me since through the day I am most of the time glued to my PC because of work. Gonna try it out.
jsizar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:36:11 PM

Currently you can buy two coins — BTC and ETH — with EUR or USD.

Are you planning to add sell crypto opportunity?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:49:54 PM

Are you planning to add sell crypto opportunity?

We are, but it's one of the features of lower priority. Now adding more coins, fiat currencies and bringing to life the redesigned interface with improved UI

putukin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:58:28 PM

Is OWNR wallet available in each country or it should be used somewhere with the help of a VPN?
boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:14:51 PM

I want to try your wallet but I have a question. Does it matter which bank issued my card if I want to buy Bitcoin? Or is it important for the card to be just supported by the Visa / Mastercard payment system?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:24:22 PM

Is OWNR wallet available in each country or it should be used somewhere with the help of a VPN?

At the moment the list of countries for purchasing crypto is quite limited. It takes time and efforts to obtain licenses.

But anyone can use the app for exchanging, sending and receiving crypto. And answering your question about VPN, no, it won't work. We take this very seriously, and the system won't let you through if you are a resident of a 'restricted' country.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:27:15 PM

I want to try your wallet but I have a question. Does it matter which bank issued my card if I want to buy Bitcoin? Or is it important for the card to be just supported by the Visa / Mastercard payment system?

The country matters. Feel free to check the list of the countries allowed for purchase in the reply above. If one uses the card of a country we don't work with, the card will be declined. We are working on new design now and will take care to exclude such countries from the very beginning, so that their residents don't spend time entering the details.

amyshek1979

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:48:36 PM

Is there any limit of money (in crypto) I can hold on ownr without passing kyc?
James1970

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

Why you are holding competition only in FB/twi?
I dont like social networks but i like competitions with money prizes!
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

Why you are holding competition only in FB/twi?
I dont like social networks but i like competitions with money prizes!

This BTT thread is not for competitions, it's about product development updates Smiley So please let's stick to the rules

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: