Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10981 times)
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:51:16 PM

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:15:51 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/5yxm8wxb/medium-bitfinex-ownr.png

We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Bitfinex — one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges.

From now on, Bitfinex’s customers will be able to purchase USDT via OWNR, just in a few clicks.

If you are a verified customer of Bitfinex, check out the new, seamless experience of purchasing Tether with credit and debit cards.

I do but USDT from time to time happy to see that finally there is easier way to do it, also would be handy to buy it through wallet directly
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 02:29:08 PM

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible

If you click on the coin, then choose Purchase, there's a side menu with sign in / sign up option.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
bitcoin_paypal

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:27:18 PM

Im using your wallet for several weeks now and i have small feedback. I want to see exchanges rates of every coin even if i dont have it rn
gleisson05

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:28:34 PM

I've been using this wallet for about a month. Transactions fees rate is a bit too high IMO although all the basic functionality is really easy to use (unlike other wallets with lower fees) So you need to choose what's more important to you and I've chosen convenience over fees.
putukin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:33:12 AM

Hi! Are Bitfinex and OWNR wallet different companies, or Bitfinex is a creator and owner of OWNR?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:06:26 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 04:23:45 PM by OmegaStarScream

Hi! Are Bitfinex and OWNR wallet different companies, or Bitfinex is a creator and owner of OWNR?

They're not the same company, Bitfinex partnered[1] with OMNR to allow their users to buy USDT using credit cards.

[1] https://medium.com/ownrwallet/ownr-wallet-partners-with-bitfinex-af078cec61ee

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
momchilandonov

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:53:33 PM

Why you dont want to show your code base if you are non-custodial & secure?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:23:39 PM

It appears that they have plans on making their wallet (or at least some of it) open source in the future: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221651.msg53770275#msg53770275

If you want a multi-coin wallet that is open source, you should either go with an HW wallet (Ledger/Trezor) or HODLER wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jtraverso

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:56:37 PM

Ownr is great for storing my DOGE coins Smiley It remains only to add my favorite Monero and XRP and this wallet get perfect
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:09:51 PM

Im using your wallet for several weeks now and i have small feedback. I want to see exchanges rates of every coin even if i dont have it rn

Sorry, didn't get it: we display the exchange rates of all the coins available for purchase. Or what do you mean?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:12:34 PM

I've been using this wallet for about a month. Transactions fees rate is a bit too high IMO although all the basic functionality is really easy to use (unlike other wallets with lower fees) So you need to choose what's more important to you and I've chosen convenience over fees.

What wallets do you mean?  Roll Eyes Fees are 'user-friendly' if you take average fees on the market

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:14:13 PM

Being open-source doesn't mean you show the ins and outs of your code. Normally only the frontend 'facade' is demonstrated. Yet if you've seen the open-source wallet with backend unveiled - let us know, we'll gladly take a look (so far haven't seen any).

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:18:02 PM

It appears that they have plans on making their wallet (or at least some of it) open source in the future: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221651.msg53770275#msg53770275

If you want a multi-coin wallet that is open source, you should either go with an HW wallet (Ledger/Trezor) or HODLER wallet.

We do. To be more precise, we are going to show some code when we are closer to the ecosystem planned  Smiley

Not sure that advertising other wallets in the project thread is okay though  Grin

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:24:26 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 08:29:16 AM by Dancing_Coin

Check our new promo video if you'd love to learn about OWNR Wallet basic features in less than 2 minutes.

What's more, it's now possible to purchase and sell crypto with the help of SEPA transfers! Feel free to contact us with SEPA-related requests!

riskyron

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:18:06 PM

I just made an account on your website and even though, there is a mention of SEPA on the first page, I can't seem to find how to make a sell order for it?

I'd like to get the details on this too. Still can't get how you make an order and everything.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 08:21:26 PM

I just made an account on your website and even though, there is a mention of SEPA on the first page, I can't seem to find how to make a sell order for it?

I'd like to get the details on this too.

If you'd love to use the SEPA transfer option, please contact us at info@ or support@ownrwallet.com so that we can discuss the details. Currently it's done this way

Still can't get how you make an order and everything.
  An order with SEPA or a regular purchase order? If you need assistance with the latter, feel free to DM me or contact support

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 01:15:59 PM

We know what it’s like to have multiple wallets. That’s why the new OWNR Wallet release comes with the option to set the name for each wallet.

Manage your multiple Bitcoin wallets with ease instead of spending time to distinguish them.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:18:01 PM

I don't understand where this usd/ltc rate comes from. On CMC it is now lower

You may check the explanation in this article

In short, there may be time lags for rates taken from CMC, and a minor fee is included, of course

zviadits

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:13:46 PM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

Does OWNR wallet plan to increase the number of its partnership agreements? Will the project be cooperated with exchanges, banks, companies, or some financial projects in the future or will the partnership with Bitfinex remain the only one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: