Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10987 times)
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 02:47:00 PM

Are you planning to support more coins in the future? I missing XRP so much

Definitely. The next coin to add is EOS, and the release is very close. As for XRP, I won't risk providing an ETA now, but it's on the list

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:40:11 AM

Not so sure on erc20 exchange wallet
Ethereum wallets are tricky to manage as Ethereum address has its own wallet. Unavailable to generate sub-accounts below the main address and reflect the balance and manage it with that single wallet address.
I mean in ethereum to send funds users generate accounts , so they need to maintain the private key of that account on the exchange. This is a custody nightmare

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 01:02:29 PM

Not so sure on erc20 exchange wallet
Ethereum wallets are tricky to manage as Ethereum address has its own wallet. Unavailable to generate sub-accounts below the main address and reflect the balance and manage it with that single wallet address.
I mean in ethereum to send funds users generate accounts , so they need to maintain the private key of that account on the exchange. This is a custody nightmare

Not sure what you mean by sub-accounts here. If you take OWNR Wallet in particular, there's no forced address allocation for ETH and ETH-like assets, right. We discussed it above.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 10:47:01 AM

We've gathered the main features of OWNR Wallet in one video

In this video you will learn:

• How to create and restore wallets in OWNR
  • How to manage the seed phrase
  • How to add new coins and accounts
  • How many coins and tokens are supported
  • How to manage the interface and security settings
  • How you can contact support right inside the app

Pepz79

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 10:18:43 PM
Merited by Pito001 (2)

Is that ok that with the ETH wallet USDT and LEO are generated only in desktop version, not in mobile app? That's weird. Most of your users use mobile version.
Dixbless

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 10:39:39 PM
Merited by crypticj (10)

Hi guys! Can I buy $100 on ownr without verification? I heard we can do that with HD wallets.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 03:06:46 PM

Is that ok that with the ETH wallet USDT and LEO are generated only in desktop version, not in mobile app? That's weird. Most of your users use mobile version.

Check them in Tokens section in the upper menu when in the mobile app

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 03:09:03 PM

Hi guys! Can I buy $100 on ownr without verification? I heard we can do that with HD wallets.

Even for amounts between 25 and 50 some action is required - you need to enter a descriptor. For $50 and more you need to enter the descriptor for this transaction to confirm you are the card owner and pass KYC

If you have more questions on KYC, please address them to our support team

crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:30:44 PM

Lol, I've never met the wallets where you can buy such an amount without kyc. Thanks God on ownr you can buy at least $30 without verification.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:43:20 PM

Guys, where should I download my KYC docs? Why there's no section for it? Your product owners should definitely think bout it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 10:30:27 AM

Guys, where should I download my KYC docs? Why there's no section for it? Your product owners should definitely think bout it.

You can log in here if you are using the web version https://buy.ownrwallet.com/auth/login
In the mobile app, click the coin - click Buy - click the menu icon in the upper right corner. There you'll see Sign in option

ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:48:44 PM

How strong is your data encryption inside the app?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 02:22:18 PM

I believe this question is more relevant for custodial wallets that send your data to their servers. In case of non-custodial wallets and OWNR in particular the data does not leave your device. We do not transmit your private keys anywhere. If that's what you mean

ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 12:24:07 PM

I believe this question is more relevant for custodial wallets that send your data to their servers. In case of non-custodial wallets and OWNR in particular the data does not leave your device. We do not transmit your private keys anywhere. If that's what you mean

What about local safety? As i know there a lot of viruses on android. Can they steal my seed phrase from your app?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:34:17 PM

What about local safety? As i know there a lot of viruses on android. Can they steal my seed phrase from your app?

We use CipherStorage implementation based on Android Keystore

dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:53:54 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2020, 06:54:14 PM by dady12

I don't know if it has been already asked, but still - do you have some form of referral code/affiliate program?
I know there are a bunch of good wallet projects with this feature.
Nevril

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:51:20 PM

I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..
imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:58:05 PM

I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..
You just cant buy crypto there, everything else - welcome
Deddyhoku

Activity: 581

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:07:50 PM

Why my transaction for buying btc can be failed? can't understand that
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:52:49 PM

I don't if it has been already asked, but still - do you have some form of referral code/affiliate program?
I know there are a bunch of good wallet projects with this feature.

Not yet. We could introduce one in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: