Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10943 times)
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 600
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:54:56 PM

I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..

We have Estonian licences. Which means that we are compliant with the EU legislation when it comes to the purchase with fiat. We are working to expand the list of countries we support, but it takes time.

As imamkhoi9875321 wrote below, all the other operations are accessible

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 02:03:57 PM

Why my transaction for buying btc can be failed? can't understand that

Have you contacted support? I'm afraid Bitcointalk is not the best place to assist with this, as we need more info to check.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
sujon5

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:38:28 AM

I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..
Oh, I have the same problem. Let's hope that one day OWNR will obtain a license and include the USA in the "white list"
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 02:02:20 PM

Oh, I have the same problem. Let's hope that one day OWNR will obtain a license and include the USA in the "white list"

We'll notify you when we accept payments for the USA (here and in all our social networks)

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 02:03:37 PM

So, you created this wallet more than 1 year ago? Why you are still not supporting XRP, EOS, Stellar? The best alts in my opinion

We are making some last arrangements for EOS. The support of XRP is also on our roadmap.
Unfortunately, integrating new coins is quite timetaking.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 05:10:40 PM

We've released a short video guide with the key points of sending and receiving crypto in OWNR Wallet:

Setting up transaction fees
Sending tokens (and the importance of the positive balance on the parent wallet)
Types of receiving addresses supported
Transaction info inside the app

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 08:09:19 PM

Do you plan to add the option of withdrawing fiat to crypto? If so, when should we expect it? How about extending the available payment methods? Are you planning to add PayPal?

Hello. We do, but we cannot provide the estimated time for it now.
Adding PayPal and more payment options is a good idea, sure. But not in the nearest future. Expanding the list of countries where the purchase is available is the priority now/

big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:19:09 PM

I've been using your wallet for a couple months now, its pretty much all good.
But I've noticed that there are times when I open the app (on Android device) and Doge coin shows that it costs 0.00USD for some reason.
It occurs from time to time and does not bother me too much, I just thought you should know
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 04:47:08 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 09:53:31 AM by Dancing_Coin

I've been using your wallet for a couple months now, its pretty much all good.
But I've noticed that there are times when I open the app (on Android device) and Doge coin shows that it costs 0.00USD for some reason.
It occurs from time to time and does not bother me too much, I just thought you should know

Hi. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

The Doge price is rounded to $0.0 indeed when it gets under $0.1. We are going to fix this in the next release.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 10:02:23 AM

The long-awaited EOS is here!
 From now on, it is possible to manage EOS in OWNR Wallet.
 Restore your old EOS wallet or create a new one right in OWNR Wallet app in several clicks.
 No need to generate your EOS wallet on a third party platform.

The new functionality is available in both mobile and desktop applications.

Enjoy instant transactions and no fees while managing EOS in OWNR Wallet and share your feedback.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 03:44:41 PM

Great news for our US customers! It will be soon possible to purchase cryptocurrency with OWNR in the USA.

On June 8, 2020 OWNR Wallet was granted Money Services Business license (31000168328178) by FinCEN – an authority that oversees the legitimacy of financial transactions in the USA.

This is the first step on the way to opening cryptocurrency purchase to the US citizens. Now we are applying for local licenses in separate states.

microsurfer

Activity: 170
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 03:20:03 PM

Wow, USA support sounds cool. Which state will be first? Are you going to create any promotion for this?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 10:45:51 AM

Wow, USA support sounds cool. Which state will be first? Are you going to create any promotion for this?

Hard to say, we are applying for licenses in several states now. We'll announce it once done

fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:16:43 PM

When will the purchase of crypto be available in the state of Michigan?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:22:09 AM

Great to see you adding Eos which is kind of rare among multi-currency wallets.
When will it be possible to exchange eos on bitcoin (or any other crypto)?
Eos on its own is nice, but would love to exchange it as well
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 09:31:31 AM

Allow us some time, please  Smiley Not instantly, but we are working to get licenses in states

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 09:33:29 AM

Great to see you adding Eos which is kind of rare among multi-currency wallets.
When will it be possible to exchange eos on bitcoin (or any other crypto)?
Eos on its own is nice, but would love to exchange it as well

The priority with EOS now is adding the option to replenish the resources (will be done within a couple of weeks). As for exchange, I would not risk giving an ETA. We'll keep you posted

bitcoin_bob

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:35:36 PM

EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 01:26:05 PM

EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate

Sure, we won't stop on EOS. Currently we are making the final arrangements for the full support of EOS, then we'll move on to other coins

Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 03:57:27 PM

Allow us some time, please  Smiley Not instantly, but we are working to get licenses in states
No pressure or anything, just genuinely curious - what time it took for you to get current msb license?
It'd be nice to have a time perspective on things we do wait for
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: