Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10944 times)
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 12:39:22 PM

Yes, yes there is of course.  Why not?  Because my mother and grandmother order me when they get their monthly pension at the ATM.  I first check the balance of their saving accounts and I print it before I make a withdrawal.  For they also know that the money entered is correct and to be updated in case they look for proof.

This is probably the only use case of checking the balance via ATM lol.

The card option sounds interesting, has anyone ordered it yet?

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gleisson05

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:10:45 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we have a balance inquiry fee. The card provider has it, and we also have it. But we also have positive points, delivery is included in the cost of ordering the card (€ 40), regardless of the distance of the country.
For a card that is replenished with crypto instantly and at the same time works like a standard Visa card, we believe that the prices are affordable. But thanks for your opinion, we will try to reduce prices.

Since the card is valid for 5 years, it basically makes only €8 per year, or ~€0,67 per month (+€1 monthly fee) which makes €1.67 per month. Sounds like a bargain to me.
Bellarg

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:00:31 PM

In my opinion, crypto card is the only option to spend you crypto savings in real life. Sad to admit, still the majority of merchants dont ready to acept crypto. So, i think that i will order it than i will be ready to finally spend some of my hodlings

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
sujon5

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:18:35 AM

In my opinion, crypto card is the only option to spend you crypto savings in real life. Sad to admit, still the majority of merchants dont ready to acept crypto. So, i think that i will order it than i will be ready to finally spend some of my hodlings
This is how the real adoption starts. I've been using Ownr card for a couple of weeks and noticed prepaid cards are better than credit ones (for me). Now I can't exceed the limit of spent money.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:15:15 AM

I've got a few questions regarding the card:

- Are there any plans to release a USD card?
- I found an article saying that the card costs 40 EUR. Which shipping method are you using?
- Is it possible to use the card for PayPal verification?

Also, it might be a better idea to post the fees publicly. I couldn't anything about them until I made an account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 600
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 11:58:09 AM

I've got a few questions regarding the card:

- Are there any plans to release a USD card?
- I found an article saying that the card costs 40 EUR. Which shipping method are you using?
- Is it possible to use the card for PayPal verification?

Also, it might be a better idea to post the fees publicly. I couldn't anything about them until I made an account.

Hello,
- Now we don't have plans to release a USD card. But we will transfer your request to our development team.
- For sending cards we use standard delivery services.
- No, currently we support only ApplePay

For your convenience cards' fees are published here.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:13:17 AM

Apple pay makes everything better. If i use apply pay, merchants will never know that im using crypto card?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
charlesmichel1

Activity: 147
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:36:44 PM

There is an option to order with a promo code. Are there any ways to get this promo code? Giveaway maybe?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 07:25:22 AM

Apple pay makes everything better. If i use apply pay, merchants will never know that im using crypto card?

Yes that's right. The seller will not know that you will pay with cryptocurrency. Because in fact you are already paying with fiat.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 08:48:50 AM

There is an option to order with a promo code. Are there any ways to get this promo code? Giveaway maybe?

Thanks for your feedback! This is a great idea, I think we will do it in the near future.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 02:30:13 PM

The OWNR Wallet is developing and today it is a full crypto ecosystem capable of meeting the needs of not only beginners, but also traders, developers, and the entrepreneurial segment.

OWNR crypto ecosystem includes:

•   Multifunctional HD wallet available on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
•   Cryptocurrency purchase gateway
•   Visa prepaid cards for individuals and businesses
•   Cryptocurrency purchase API
•   Crypto-to-crypto exchange API
•   Individual OTC deals

To get a better idea of our products, please find detailed descriptions on ownrwallet.com 

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 02:44:28 PM

How can I apply for OTC deal? What the limits and requierments?
You can check with our managers for all the details of OTC deal: sales@ownrwallet.com. Or you can send us your email, so we will be able to contact you.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 12:43:34 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2021, 02:52:44 PM by Dancing_Coin

The OWNR Wallet team will participate in the 6th international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrency, and mining.

On April 21-22, Blockchain Life 2021 will take place at the Music Media Dome, Moscow. OWNR Wallet will present the crypto ecosystem.
The OWNR team will perform on stage with a presentation of the product, crypto ecosystem, which includes multifunctional HD wallet, cryptocurrency purchase gateway, Visa prepaid cards for individuals and businesses, cryptocurrency purchase API, crypto-to-crypto exchange API, individual OTC deals.
The OWNR team will have its personal stand, which will display the basic information of the crypto ecosystem. The stand can be found next to the speed working area, marked as G10 on the map.

“We are looking forward to it, as this is the first forum in the long absence of such events. We will be glad to present our crypto ecosystem, exchange experiences and have a great time!” – comments Grygoriy Sytenko, OWNR Wallet CEO.

The forum gathers more than 4000 participants annually. Among the participants and exhibitors of the Forum there are the world's largest industrial companies, senior government officials, private investors and funds, representatives of sensational startups and cryptocurrencies, blockchain developers, significant players in the mining industry, and everyone interested in developing in one of the most promising areas of our time.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 02:59:56 PM

I am interested in whether Ownr will continue to cooperate with Bitfinex and should we expect any new joint projects?
Yes, we continue to cooperate with Bitfinex. What joint projects would you like to see? Share your ideas, maybe we can implement them.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:12:08 AM

What about bank card fees? Are you going to make it cheaper? 40 eur for card issuance is really too much as for me. And is it possible to increase monthly limits if i need a bit more?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 08:44:24 AM

What about bank card fees? Are you going to make it cheaper? 40 eur for card issuance is really too much as for me. And is it possible to increase monthly limits if i need a bit more?
Thanks for your feedback! We are working hard to reduce the fees. And in the near future we will implement this and significantly reduce the cost of card issuing. Unfortunately, we cannot increase the limits.

oleg8791

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:07:33 AM

Thanks for your feedback! We are working hard to reduce the fees. And in the near future we will implement this and significantly reduce the cost of card issuing. Unfortunately, we cannot increase the limits.
I'm glad to hear that. This card is cool and easy in use, finally I can manage most of my finances inside one app. Anyway, I tried to recommend Ownr card my friends, they said the fee was too high.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 12:50:20 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2021, 08:39:52 AM by Dancing_Coin

OWNR Wallet launched an affiliate program: Visa cards affiliate program from OWNR.

As part of cross-promotion, we offer reward options for installing a client on 2 positions:

• Issue of a plastic card - 5 EUR for ordering 1 card
• Issue of a virtual card (coming soon) - 2 EUR for ordering 1 card
• Some other rewarding options are possible and to be discussed individually

The key steps for calculating remuneration are:

•   successful completion of verification
•   ordering a card by a client to a valid address in a country not included in the list of prohibited

Accounting occurs when using a promo code that is generated for you either in batches or using the API.
The settlement period is once a week. Payouts are made in cryptocurrency, which one is to be discussed.
We can make promotional materials ourselves according to your format.
Or you can approve your options with us (there are some limitations in terminology).

You can find more information here.
You can also ask a question below or in the message.

de_ingenious

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:41:01 PM

I'm ordering the card as soon as you support XRP  Wink
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 03:24:00 PM

I'm ordering the card as soon as you support XRP  Wink

We advise you to prepare in advance. Wink We are working hard to expand our coin list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: