Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10867 times)
svaboda54

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:59:59 PM

I've never used a crypto card before. This idea seems really convenient to me. But what about the banks? Do all ATMs support this service? I just don't quite understand how it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlesmichel1

Activity: 147
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:25:03 AM

Wow, $10 fee for the crypto card looks so attractive. I almost regret that I ordered this card to early. Are you planning to start listing more coins?
nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:27:32 AM

Will you add more fiat currencies to this card? Euro is cool but not enough for everyone
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 597
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 11:51:02 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2021, 02:52:15 PM by mprep

Will i finally be able to withdraw my crypto to other bank cards? Will you add this feature before summer?
We are constantly working on the development of our ecosystem. Adding a feature for withdrawing cryptocurrency to other bank cards is one of our priority tasks. It's difficult to talk about the time frame, but we will definitely publish the update in our official topic.

I've never used a crypto card before. This idea seems really convenient to me. But what about the banks? Do all ATMs support this service? I just don't quite understand how it works.

With the app you can top up your prepaid Visa card. Accordingly, you can withdraw your fiat assets at any ATM that accepts a Visa card.

Wow, $10 fee for the crypto card looks so attractive. I almost regret that I ordered this card to early. Are you planning to start listing more coins?
Thanks for your feedback. We support the most popular coins at the moment. But we are constantly working to expand this list.

Will you add more fiat currencies to this card? Euro is cool but not enough for everyone
We would certainly like to realize this in the future, but now we are focused on other tasks. Thanks for your feedback!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
kecha1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 09:27:49 AM

What about your cooperation with Bitfinex? Should we expect any news about this?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 08:48:18 AM

What about your cooperation with Bitfinex? Should we expect any news about this?
Our cooperation with Betfinex continues. What news are you waiting for? We would be glad if you could share your ideas. Roll Eyes

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:38:16 AM

With the app you can top up your prepaid Visa card. Accordingly, you can withdraw your fiat assets at any ATM that accepts a Visa card.
this should be the most  important reason to get the card otherwise why do we even need  cryptocurrency card
Dead_M

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Crypto is the next evolution of mankind

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:11:19 AM

I am interested in whether Ownr will continue to cooperate with Bitfinex and should we expect any new joint projects?
Yes, we continue to cooperate with Bitfinex. What joint projects would you like to see? Share your ideas, maybe we can implement them.
trading with my EOS account on bitfinex or it is already possible?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bellarg

Activity: 141
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:59:55 PM

Will we see new coins in this years? So many time has gone since last listing...

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 05:22:08 PM

Wow, $10 fee for the crypto card looks so attractive.

Where did  you get   that  $10? I'm suspecting  you got it wrong.  The cost of card ordering was reduced by €10. Before that lessening  the cost was as much as €40. Right now it is €30  but this covers the delivery, so it's seems to be fair cost to deliver to distanced location. I wonder whether  the cost remains the same for   residents of Estonia.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:36:29 PM

trading with my EOS account on bitfinex or it is already possible?
No, It is immpossible. You can only transfer your EOS account to Bitfinex.

Will we see new coins in this years? So many time has gone since last listing...
Yes, we will certainly expand the list of coins. That's right, we spent a lot of time developing the ecosystem, since at the moment we already support the most popular coins.

Wow, $10 fee for the crypto card looks so attractive.

Where did  you get   that  $10? I'm suspecting  you got it wrong.  The cost of card ordering was reduced by €10. Before that lessening  the cost was as much as €40. Right now it is €30  but this covers the delivery, so it's seems to be fair cost to deliver to distanced location. I wonder whether  the cost remains the same for   residents of Estonia.

That's right, you are careful. Wink The cost of delivery is included in the cost of ordering the card. The cost is the same for residents of all countries.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 02:38:09 PM

can I  replenish the balance at any ATM?

You cannot top up your card balance through an ATM, as this is a prepaid card. Roll Eyes

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 12:03:21 PM

Hey guys!
We are opening the offline conference season!

If you would like to get to know the OWNR Wallet team closer, we are waiting for you at Blockchain Life 2021, Moscow!

BTW, we have a promo code for a 10% discount: ownr (use lowercase letters).

For those who aren't able to visit Blockchain Life 2021 we will broadcast the most interesting moments of the conference. All but afterparty
Cool

Deddyhoku

Activity: 580
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:06:05 AM

Yeah, Moscow confrence is cool but as i know Russian govement is not so crypto friendly. Are you planning to make something in EU?
maye5104

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 09:12:35 AM

Is it posible to pay for the card with ETH or any other crypto?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 11:29:33 AM

Yeah, Moscow confrence is cool but as i know Russian govement is not so crypto friendly. Are you planning to make something in EU?
Yeah, definitely, as soon as possible Wink

Is it posible to pay for the card with ETH or any other crypto?
Yes, sure. You can pay for the Visa prepaid card with Ethereum, or with any other cryptocurrency that we support.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 02:59:17 PM

Purchase crypto in Canada with OWNR!

We are glad to inform you that from now on customers from Canada can buy cryptocurrency with OWNR Wallet.

On March 30th, we got a confirmation for a Canadian Money Service Business license (MSB, registration number: M20029873).

Now customers from Canada can enjoy simple, convenient and fast cryptocurrency purchases in the OWNR Wallet app.

For your convenience, we have described the process of buying cryptocurrency step by step. Follow the link to our guide and discover effortless cryptocurrency experience with OWNR!

katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 02:27:04 PM

I'm glad that you are with us now. Will the fees be the same as in the US?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 02:42:56 PM

I'm glad that you are with us now. Will the fees be the same as in the US?
Yeap. Fees will not change Wink

KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 05:54:31 AM

it gives an opportunity to order visa prepaid card in Canada, right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: