Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 11123 times)
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:45:15 PM

Global markets are good but when we will see virtual card from you? Do you accept beta testers?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 606
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 01:09:36 PM

Global markets are good but when we will see virtual card from you? Do you accept beta testers?

The tests are going well, we think we will launch virtual cards soon Wink

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 02:09:02 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 10:04:57 AM by Dancing_Coin

Buy crypto on Bitfinex with OWNR wallet worldwide!

If you are a verified Bitfinex user, top up your account balance by choosing the OWNR wallet option. Latin America, Africa, Asia, Australia and Oceania, Europe in total, we have connected clients from more than 130 NEW countries!
The list of countries where crypto purchase is available you can find here.

*Please pay attention that we are not responsible for a way specific banks operate in countries, as they may have their own rules and restrictions.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 11:50:52 AM

I don't understand actually ownr wallet is just more like the part of the payment process and it's impossible to use the app in every country in the world

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 01:32:03 PM

I don't understand actually ownr wallet is just more like the part of the payment process and it's impossible to use the app in every country in the world

Countries where purchase of crypto is not supported

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 01:35:32 PM

We continue to fill out the media space!
Read about us on Bloomberg!

mlmdaily

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:08:20 AM

Are you sure that working with 3rd world countries is a good idea? A lot of scammers there, I dont trust them personally
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 11:09:00 AM

Are you sure that working with 3rd world countries is a good idea? A lot of scammers there, I dont trust them personally

We have our own AML policy which requires users to go through verification process due to security reasons. Wink

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 11:17:09 AM

Hello Africa! Have you heard that OWNR has expanded the list of countries where crypto purchases are available?

Morocco
Nigeria
Mozambique
and other 43 countries.

Check the list to find your country and go buy crypto with OWNR!

WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 07:46:41 AM

There are som nay unbanked people in Africa. How they will purchase crypto?
damn that's true but at least North Africa should be pretty advanced about it

KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:15:22 AM

Countries where purchase of crypto is not supported

there you can't buy with bitfinex also

gleisson05

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:53:18 PM

My card was delivered within two weeks, although I didn't feel comfortable not being able to track the delivery progress Undecided That was disappointing.
riskyron

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 01:12:13 PM

Is there any way to track my expenses to determine if I have reached any limits? I didn't find anything like that on the app.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 11:27:04 AM

My card was delivered within two weeks, although I didn't feel comfortable not being able to track the delivery progress Undecided That was disappointing.

Hello,
Sorry about your bad experience, there was indeed such a bug in the app, but in the new version of the app we have fixed it Wink

Is there any way to track my expenses to determine if I have reached any limits? I didn't find anything like that on the app.

Hello,
At the moment, there is no such function in the app. But thanks for the feedback, maybe we'll add it later Roll Eyes

Good job on expanding the list of countries recently but... when much heralded virtual cards?

Hello,
We are glad to inform you that virtual cards are available in the application.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 02:39:04 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2021, 03:15:25 PM by Dancing_Coin

Virtual cards are available in the #OWNR app! Order now for €5 and start to use it without waiting for delivery!

• The issuance fee is 5 EUR. Other fees and limits are identical to standard Visa prepaid cards
  • Verification process for virtual cards is similar to the one for physical Visa prepaid cards
  • Instant issuance. Card is available to use right after successful verification
  • Online and offline purchases
  • Connect to Apple Pay

We know this is what you’ve been waiting for! Go to the app and order!

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:05:10 PM

We are participating in an international startup pitching competition SLINGSHOT 2021!

OWNR team will still have to go through several competitive stages on our way to victory, but we will keep you updated. Until then, wish us luck!

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6145

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:40:03 AM

I'm interested in the newvirtual cards, but I'd like to know more about them:

- Are the virtual cards Visa's as well?
- Are they available worldwide just like the physical ones?
- For how long are they valid?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gleisson05

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:06:44 PM

I ordered a virtual card and it took just a couple of minutes for it to appear (I already own a plastic one).

The limits are pretty narrow so having multiple cards is a good solution.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 08:37:12 AM

I'm interested in the newvirtual cards, but I'd like to know more about them:

- Are the virtual cards Visa's as well?
- Are they available worldwide just like the physical ones?
- For how long are they valid?

Hello, we are glad of your interest!
- the virtual card is also Visa
- the list of available countries is the same as for the physical card (The list of countries and territories the residents of which cannot apply for a prepaid card with OWNR)
- the card is valid for 5 years

Good job on expanding the list of countries recently but... when much heralded virtual cards?

Hello,
We are glad to inform you that virtual cards are available in the application.

Haha as if you waited for someone to ask that! Good job, I've already got one. It appeared very soon after I completed the verification, thanks.

Cheesy Wink

I ordered a virtual card and it took just a couple of minutes for it to appear (I already own a plastic one).

The limits are pretty narrow so having multiple cards is a good solution.

Wink Wink Wink

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 02:08:54 PM

Marhaba! Welcome, new members of our OWNR family from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Israel, Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey. We are happy to announce that users in these countries can buy crypto with OWNR Wallet safely, securely and simply!

Buy BTC, ETH and other coins with your #Visa or #Mastercard!

Full list of countries where you can purchase crypto with OWNR Wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: