Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 11250 times)
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 614
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 01:58:59 PM

I'm wondering at what stage of development this project is, is it not fully launched yet? Considering that you are doing well in such a market, your ecosystem shouldn't delay the launch

Thanks for the question! Our ecosystem is already available to everyone. Download the application or install the web version, more details on our website.

I've read about the OWNR features, I must say they look good but I'm curious how is the team doing in terms of funding to be able to keep up the development of the product and introduce new partnerships for years to come?

Everything is fine! Also, soon we will visit the 9th Global Blockchain Congress, which will undoubtedly give us new partnerships and collaborations  Wink

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Sxfcccf

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:41:08 AM

Hello there I'm new here, as I understand it, this is a new ecosystem with its own wallet, or not new, what is its difference from other wallets?

Good question, because you are right now there are a lot of such projects and it is difficult to understand which one is worthwhile and what distinguishes them from each other, I advise you to read it on their website because there is additional information about the project
here: https://ownrwallet.com/
revnd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:48:53 AM

I think that as long as there are no Japanese in the community, this is not important, the team can add it at any time if there is a big demand for it, imo
pawargnd

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:56:29 AM

Team here does everything to prevent the project from suffering, so I think there will be a huge amount of hype in this project over the next few weeks as more details are revealed
okkj1

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:04:01 AM

I'm so happy to be here. So, can you please explain to me what can I do to become rich with this project?
TooMoonSoon

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:23:40 PM

I'm so happy to be here. So, can you please explain to me what can I do to become rich with this project?

Haha, of course this is not going to be easy anywhere, you will have to study the project and then think about investing for it, and besides, this project is basically a wallet, so this project is more suitable for storing your tokens
tikhonam

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:30:39 PM

I think there will be a huge amount of hype in this project over the next few weeks as more details are revealed
thinhken181819

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:38:05 PM

What incentives does the project have that motivate people to maintain long-term positions?
TheodoraLadas

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:47:24 PM

I don't really understand how the functions of your project work, there is no video review?
Sxfcccf

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 07:38:47 PM

Team here does everything to prevent the project from suffering, so I think there will be a huge amount of hype in this project over the next few weeks as more details are revealed

Why did you draw such conclusions? Are you sure about that? Of course, I have no doubt that the team is trying, but since the project is new, I haven’t seen much in it yet
KristinaNorga

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 07:46:30 PM

I think there will be a huge amount of hype in this project over the next few weeks as more details are revealed

I agree with this, the more details the clearer the project for the community
revnd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 07:53:19 PM

What incentives does the project have that motivate people to maintain long-term positions?

Good question, since we know that this is a wallet, if they show how reliable and comfortable they are, then the answer will be obvious.
Kolesnik_Vadim

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 08:00:56 PM

I don't really understand how the functions of your project work, there is no video review?

They have YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/ownrwallet
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 10:45:06 AM

Hello there I'm new here, as I understand it, this is a new ecosystem with its own wallet, or not new, what is its difference from other wallets?

We are a non-custodial wallet, only users have access to their assets - this remains our main and unchanged advantage. Also, OWNR Wallet is uncompromising security, we have 5 financial licenses. We provide services almost everywhere in the world and on all platforms, and our wallet includes all the necessary operations to manage your cryptocurrency in one secure app.  Wink

Great, what about YEN? This is the Japanese currency, which should also be here, imo

I think that as long as there are no Japanese in the community, this is not important, the team can add it at any time if there is a big demand for it, imo

We added JPY  Wink In total, we have added 64 new national currencies! Check the full list.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 12:01:25 PM

Haha, of course this is not going to be easy anywhere, you will have to study the project and then think about investing for it, and besides, this project is basically a wallet, so this project is more suitable for storing your tokens

we are not obliged to give any financial advice  Smiley

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 12:11:20 PM

Why did you draw such conclusions? Are you sure about that? Of course, I have no doubt that the team is trying, but since the project is new, I haven’t seen much in it yet

I agree with this, the more details the clearer the project for the community

You can find more details on our website  Wink

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 03:52:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2022, 11:03:48 AM by Dancing_Coin

OWNR Wallet is a Gold Sponsor of the 9th Global Blockchain Congress!

On February 21-22, the OWNR Wallet team will visit Dubai to participate in the 9th Global Blockchain Congress. The program of the event, as always, will be intense. The conference guests will listen to the speeches of international speakers and participate in personal meetings with investors, networking sessions, and panel discussions. The OWNR team will represent its ecosystem share ideas that they will implement soon. As a part of the presentation, the OWNR team will highlight the latest achievements of the crypto industry. They will also predict market movements and share essential aspects for building a crypto ecosystem and personal experience.

“The upcoming congress is a unique event for the crypto industry, a place where ideas and opportunities interact. When this merger happens, the world receives new unique products, a new round of development!” – comments Grygoriy Sytenko, OWNR Wallet CEO.

The Global Blockchain Congress is a closed-door, invite-only event that connects crypto projects via pre-arranged and pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings. We will be looking for mutually beneficial collaborations with qualified investors from all over the world.

pawargnd

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 07:06:51 AM

It looks like you confused something, this is a project that allows you to keep your tokens safe and it’s convenient to buy them here, if you meant if there are any bonuses in the project, then read on the website there, as I know by inviting friends you can receive bonuses, more read here https://ownrwallet.com/
investment_0

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 07:14:23 AM

This is not a project in which you invest, here you can buy, exchange, send and receive digital currency
TooMoonSoon

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 07:21:33 AM

This project is already up and running, you can read all the details on the website: https://ownrwallet.com/ and follow their social media for news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: