Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a silent bull run??  (Read 9209 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:17:00 AM

Everyone is already harping that the crypto winter is over. This could just be a bull trap .
If you got in last December 2018 till Feb 2019 and hodling, then you are in a good long position.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

The market conditions are very favorable to make much profit from crypto. Whenever the price drops, it rises again so investors are sure of gaining from their investment. This is the time to make money in crypto if you have not made any profit yet.
Bitcoin is now super ready and welcome new investments but the thing is that whether new investors are ready to invest right now. They are extremely excited to invest right now and that is why Bitcoin is going in the uptrend with a good value of 8k US dollars right now. The Bull Run is not a silent one but we have seen that chanting in the crypto market of Bitcoin that rose up again after the 2k17 trend.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

It is so complicated, we do not know where we are in. But we are closer to the bull market. And then the price is expected to increase slightly. As you said, we are in a "silent" bullrun.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

I don't think it is silent bull run. Bitcoin already hit $8000 and ETH hit $270. This is essential rise for the crypto markets as we have seen huge destruction in the past year.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

We really can't tell because the price is moving to slow, and there's an occasional correction on the price, people even consider this as dump so we better keep updated on what's happening, I believe we are not yet in full bull run anything can still happen.

dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:44:24 PM

I don't think it is silent bull run. Bitcoin already hit $8000 and ETH hit $270. This is essential rise for the crypto markets as we have seen huge destruction in the past year.
the situation did improve a little, but now the market may be preparing for the next increase. bulls will come again soon, to pump higher. it would be better if the market situation is now stable like this.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

It is so complicated, we do not know where we are in. But we are closer to the bull market. And then the price is expected to increase slightly. As you said, we are in a "silent" bullrun.
The bullish trend is actually now visible , look at the many coins they came out of the bearish wedge , I now have 40% of the Deposit is in bitcoin , I think the next 2 years it will grow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:43:29 PM

I think the phrase itself is impossible. Bulls mean by themselves that all see sharp growth and all speak about it, and in our case all are silent, even chats in which I consist are silent and do not make sounds.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:58:40 PM

the situation did improve a little, but now the market may be preparing for the next increase. bulls will come again soon, to pump higher. it would be better if the market situation is now stable like this.
Or fall.
A year ago, the uptrend began in April. Many shouted about the crypto spring. That crypto spring ended quickly - in May.
Currently, this scenario is repeated with small time shifts.
You have to be careful about your expectations for further rise.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:03:20 PM

Or fall.
A year ago, the uptrend began in April. Many shouted about the crypto spring. That crypto spring ended quickly - in May.
Currently, this scenario is repeated with small time shifts.
You have to be careful about your expectations for further rise.
there is a possibility that it can repeat itself, but we cannot rely on your speculations. because now we can see and hope for market conditions. after a very large decline occurred, it is not impossible that the market will recover but through several stages. we must be patient.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:16:44 PM

I think the phrase itself is impossible. Bulls mean by themselves that all see sharp growth and all speak about it, and in our case all are silent, even chats in which I consist are silent and do not make sounds.
Slow growth isn't enough for those quick traders, they wanted to see more rise and green atmospheres inside the exchange, right now even the market still on it's upwards movements most of the people are not yet been convinced, big  jumped and continuous rising will give them hints that the strong bull
is already approaching, right now they are seeing it still a corrections or reverse from last 2017-18 hyped.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

we can say that because not entire altcoin got pump, so we just say it with silent bull run, and i think this is the right time for invest more before facing the real bull upward.
Maybe this is the beginning that the bull run is coming soon, I always believe that investors are always optimistic about the future of crypto so that it makes a market bull run.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:41:02 PM

Many can not believe in this event. I also believe that we are in the early stages of bull run. Try to buy hyped coins , they will very quickly raise the price.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:24:22 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

The problem is the greed of people. Many of us bought Bitcoin for 4 thousand dollars and we can already fix our profit in x2, however, people are greedy and want to see growth to 20 thousand dollars and earn x5. As a result, they can only wait for the price to return to 4 thousand dollars.
I believe that you need to constantly trade and play on price fluctuations. The main thing is not to be greedy.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:54:51 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

To generate profit does not have to buy Bitcoin. But it can also make purchases against Altcoins. Altcoins will also grow to remember that Bitcoin continues to move upwards. In this Bull condition, of course, you should be able to take advantage of any existing opportunities. Declining market conditions are a good time to buy coins. We can see the market price when it goes down and it doesn't take a long time the market can go back up.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:11:36 PM

The market has risen, there has been a correction. Many altcoins are cheaper for BTC and ETH. And is it a good time to buy? Hard to understand. I think this is a time of risk.
maybe in current conditions and situations as investors must be clever and observant in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investing, of course to get profit and still confidence and patience are the best capital in investing
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:33:21 PM

indeed many people wonder whether the current situation is bullrun, but many are confused because prices have not experienced a significant increase like 2017, in my opinion we should not be guided by prices in 2017, because the crypto market is very fast changing, we must can take advantage of all the opportunities that exist in crypto, we must be able to take advantage of the current crypto price movements
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

You are right, this is a silent bullrun. Many still have doubts in the current market uptrend because alts are not in a rally like bitcoin. This is the best time to fill my bags.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:46:19 PM

This avery challenging for us we knows the market moving faste volality sometimes being a human i nervious when if the price go crash quick, the challenge here is price also quick to recover, i suggest we need to be keep,eye monitor the price of bitcoin today but i still believe the silence bull run are become booming.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:06:25 AM

we can say that because not entire altcoin got pump, so we just say it with silent bull run, and i think this is the right time for invest more before facing the real bull upward.
I think this silent bull run is what some of us refers to as Semi bull run which I also believe that is the stage we are now, because I am not expecting the full bull run, which is usually when most altcoins head to their peak too.

One thing I have studied in the past which I don’t know if it will be applicable to this time bull run is that Bitcoin has its own bull run separately while altcoins has its own too separately, because the time I made so much out of altcoins last time was the period bitcoin was going sideways and not when bitcoin hit bull run. So I think the altcoins bull run is still quite far while bitcoin full bull will happen very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: