Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a silent bull run??  (Read 9209 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:53:20 AM

One of the reasons i think we might see it as being silent is that, not so many people are conscious of the fact that the market is growing. Well i know we have once got passed this level and despite that, i still feel that some are of the consciousness that bull run is a very fast upward growth.
The value of BCH has increased from 397 US dollars to 412 US dollars that of ETH increased from 246 US dollars to 251 US dollars at last the Bitcoin increased from 7745 US dollars to 8045 US dollars which is the current price. The uptrend of these coins is a very positive sign and we can feel that any investors are in profit after this increase and they might be investing more because a complete bull market is coming soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:17:14 AM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

This is the best name of the situation which we have on the market. The silent bull run is a very good definition. Suppose that now, the cryptocurrencies will be growing slowly, which does not except certain periods of their prices fall.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:19:57 AM

Uhmm, hard to say, at least some coins I bought like DGB, IOTA, HTA, BNB not rise so much and even tank after BTC grew fast last days. Maybe we can watch a bit and decide later?
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

the current market situation has shown signs of growth, therefore I think the bullrun has come even though market price movements have not increased very sharply but from day to day market price movements have provided fresh air for long-term holders

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:58:30 PM

yes we will not stay silent waiting for bullrun to come or hope more than that, we always move to find ways to get real income in investment and trade and it has also been proven to me that bitcoin trading adds to my income.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:02:07 PM

the current market situation has shown signs of growth, therefore I think the bullrun has come even though market price movements have not increased very sharply but from day to day market price movements have provided fresh air for long-term holders
It's been noticed that the market continue to rise in it's small form, most of those who anticipate big jump will not see this movements, but for believers and investors who loves working with the trend, this small but continues growth is more enough to consider that the market is already on it's silent bull.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:29:01 PM

Ya i don't wanna miss the train anymore, my prediction for bitcoin the price will rise more than $15k before the end of this year. Still holding my bitcoin since last year and don't thinking to sell it now because i very confident about the future price of bitcoin will go higher than now.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:33:29 PM

Ya i don't wanna miss the train anymore, my prediction for bitcoin the price will rise more than $15k before the end of this year. Still holding my bitcoin since last year and don't thinking to sell it now because i very confident about the future price of bitcoin will go higher than now.

yes of course it's the right decision by holding bitcoin or increasing the number of bitcoins again. I think you will get a bigger profit later, I see the movement of the price of bitcoin is increasing every day and it looks like the bullrun is coming soon.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:57:20 PM

yes of course it's the right decision by holding bitcoin or increasing the number of bitcoins again. I think you will get a bigger profit later, I see the movement of the price of bitcoin is increasing every day and it looks like the bullrun is coming soon.

One bitcoin does not hold the market. As Bitcoin grows, altcoins will grow. But it is not known how much altcoins will grow. I think some projects will be able to achieve the X10 on the bull. By this I also bow to investing in altcoins.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:19:20 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

We are not in the bull run market, but the market is starting to going much better in this month.
Seems like the bull is only walking, not running yet. We need more time to waiting the bull market.
That said, we better start to accumulating some good coins in the market.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:30:05 PM

All we see now in the actions of people is the fear to scare off the bullish growth and they do not even want to say such a cherished phrase as "bull market", because we have seen bears for so long that we have ceased to believe in good.

The market is not ruled by mobs and whales. After breaking through the $ 10,000 mark, an insane FOMO is likely to start, which will entail another focus from the whales.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:41:03 PM

yes, definitely this is the time to accumulate more or to average the losses. Since last month there is a steady growth in Bitcoin and Ethereum (may be in top crypto's as well). I see the same trend will follow unless some negative news not come which can reverse the current trend.
It always happens that whenever we see peak of the market, people say bull run has come. There could be some corrections in between but uptrend will continue.
I am also keeping an eye on upcoming bitcoin halving reward next year, which will surely boost the market.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:45:51 PM

Well, honestly this is the interesting month. I've watched the Bitcoin price increasing day by day. I hope this is the right time for investing again.
But of course, we still to watch this trend carefully, because like as we know the Bitcoin price is very volatile.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:43:49 PM

Well, honestly this is the interesting month. I've watched the Bitcoin price increasing day by day. I hope this is the right time for investing again.
But of course, we still to watch this trend carefully, because like as we know the Bitcoin price is very volatile.
I think that today it is still difficult to predict something, because any positive changes in the cryptocurrency market could very quickly change in the opposite direction.  If, however, if we compare the current trend of the cryptocurrency market with previous years, then this is very similar to the second half of 2017.  So we expect full-scale bullish competitions.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

We're only in bullish period, but the bullrun isn't here yet. As of the we're on the recovering period of the lost times of year 2018. This year, investors and traders are very positive about the market that resulted to increase transactions. You'll know if we are on the bullrun when prices go up tremendously.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:06:44 PM

Market is gaining more price increase lately, this is the time to manage well our strategy, one thing to understand is that, its our time to think whether we could sell it or hold, remember that the market has recently having a huge increase, so think it wisely before its too late for you sell, depending on your strategy, market is not favorable sometimes, and i believe we are silently moving high, as far as i understand on the market situation, just play while the iron is hot, otherwise you could lose the chance of having profits.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:12:41 PM

Yes, I hope this growth will continue even though at the moment the price is declining again, but it will not beat the Trend, because at the moment is the journey to halving Bitcoin.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:32:17 PM

for now there is a good time to buy some bitcoin/altcoin because after 9 K $ a few hours ago the price experienced a deep correction. and my opinion when picking up some good moments is now. But using research first because it can be just buying altcoins is a good moment and can be more profitable than buying bitcoin.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:22:28 AM

Absolutely, the month went extremely well especially for investors of 3k and 4k figures because they have generated 2x and 3x profit as by now. The current value of it reflects stable marketing conditions as it is not showing any big difference on the graphs. During such price movement traders and investors cannot make big money but yes if the price starts further increase then they will make huge profit.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:39:36 AM

I believe we are already in the bull run, as bitcoin has been increasing continuously and other altcoins pretty inactive, but things would reverse anytime and other altcoins would also start to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: