Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a silent bull run??  (Read 9209 times)
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:17:28 PM

Biggest risk you have is all the people that got in late 2018 now seeing it hit levels where they're willing to cash out after seeing it slump massively before. It could just as easily rebound back down to all time lows.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:46:57 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
That is not really clear, the BTC still increases or falls suddenly and makes altcoin market bleed. The past few days, BTC has dropped from 13k to 10k. And if it can break through the level of 13k again then it can be said that the bull run season has come, if it goes back to 3k it is shitcoin. The whole market is thrown away and we should leave it.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
That is not really clear, the BTC still increases or falls suddenly and makes altcoin market bleed. The past few days, BTC has dropped from 13k to 10k. And if it can break through the level of 13k again then it can be said that the bull run season has come, if it goes back to 3k it is shitcoin. The whole market is thrown away and we should leave it.

Sometimes it seems to me that manipulators are mocking at us. What we have: cryptocurrencies change their prices every day! It happens even several times a day. Crypto investors are at a loss - what can they do? It becomes not easy to understand whether to sell crypto or hold it, which pairs can be chosen and why. Everything is very vague, we have neither bull nor bear market.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:46:49 PM

It turned out to be a prolonged bull trap afterall, the past few days has not been funny for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors, the level up dip in prices was staggering, I just hope that the bloodletting has seized and the market can return to/exceed it's previous position.

SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:52:47 PM

Topic - "This Shows You When The Altcoin Season Starts! (Probably)!"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164990.0
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:14:59 PM

Certainly doesn't look that way with the current situation of altcoins in the market. Even though BTC recently did a massive upward trend, it has been at the detriment of altcoins causing them to bleed profusely. With bitcoin plunging downwards, it may mean an end to any promise of the crypto bull run. Hopefully the markets pick up and we see a reversal.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:19:15 PM

Bull run came for house
Btc
Eth
Bch
Ltc
No alts have seen a bull run except some which got pumped and dumped.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

Certainly doesn't look that way with the current situation of altcoins in the market. Even though BTC recently did a massive upward trend, it has been at the detriment of altcoins causing them to bleed profusely. With bitcoin plunging downwards, it may mean an end to any promise of the crypto bull run. Hopefully the markets pick up and we see a reversal.

altcoins currently rising more than btc, after a long time
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:06:59 PM

I am not sure that this is even a silent bull run. The market looks too pasive these days
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:13:34 PM

I don't think that altcoin market are in a bull-run, but I would agree that selective coins, specially in the top 10 or 20 are slowly and silently growing but they are still way far below from it's previous high.

Bitcoin's dominance is growing, indicative that still the altcoins is suffering worst overall. But I'm expecting at the end of the quarter and start of 2020, we might see altcoins getting back and dwindling bitcoin's dominance to around 50%-55% which could be a healthy sign.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

The notion of a lot of people about the pumping price of my of bitcoin at the initial stage, was that the bull run for bitcoin has commenced, not knowing that it will still dump. That notwithstanding, it can still recover.
If it us indeed a bull run, lots of investors will be drawn to invest and the remuneration will increase.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:32:22 PM

Well i think june 2019 is the bull run, because bitcoin price was increasing significantly and touch down $12k. But this month bitcoin price is dropped till $9k. Maybe bull run is not coming yet.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

Bull run is everyone's wish, i think its possible that we are in silent bull run phase, it can be tracked from btc price in last 3 months, and also market are already near 2 years since last bull run, i think in 1-2 years from now we will see price rising
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:46:18 AM

Yep, for me it is also a bullrun, but i think that it will move slowly, very slowly, So there is nothing to be worried about, because it will finally come at some point.
Just keep waiting and good things are going to happen, sooner or later.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:43:23 AM

The bull run is here but not as we make it sound, presently the market is trying to stabilize. For those who can still take a risk, it wouldn't be bad to stock up some altcoins now. Prices of some alts are very low. This is an opportunity to get in.

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 07:06:56 AM

Lol fear is the enemy... you cant ask those who bought btc at 20k ti reinvest they'll be sceptical about it.  Crypto is risky to risk to just play with the ups and down
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

Due to the high volatility its not easy to take decision to invest or not. Certainly we all want to make profit from btc even this year btc perform much better than previous year and expecting this momentum will continue. On the basis of this year performance of btc indicates it is in bull mode. Those who faces the hard time last year are still reluctant to invest or not.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

The bull run is here but not as we make it sound, presently the market is trying to stabilize. For those who can still take a risk, it wouldn't be bad to stock up some altcoins now. Prices of some alts are very low. This is an opportunity to get in.
now it is not at all clear what stage of the market right now. all altcoins are in a very strange position now. it is not clear what will happen next. maybe we'll see an even lower entry point

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:32:33 PM

Bull run maybe, but currently market is in a big correction and nobody can´t say where is the bottom of the correction.  Undecided

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:32:57 PM

now it is not at all clear what stage of the market right now. all altcoins are in a very strange position now. it is not clear what will happen next. maybe we'll see an even lower entry point
we can only wait for the market to move again. when it starts normally, we can only determine the next attitude. but certainly I bought several assets on the market, not with all my money. only to guard if the market moves down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: