Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Discussion  (Read 999 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Anyone here a huge supporter of EOS? Let's share news, ideas, opinions.

- snip -

i'am not a huge supporters of eos, but i have few amount of eos in my bag
in my opinion this eos is the real competitors of ethereum, soon or later the price could spike up and hit another high in price  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:58:15 PM

EOS is quite popular and its users use a lot.  I can not say anything bad about her but good enough.  But exactly with ethereum it can not be compared.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:09:15 PM

Guys which wallet do you think is the best mobile wallet for EOS? Also has anyone used imtoken to set up an EOS wallet, I bought some EOS lately and want to hold on mobile wallet.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:31:42 PM

EOS is currently one of the most powerful tokens after ETH, eos has many tokens that use their platform, in terms of EOS prices also have a very good trend, I see Eos will be one of the future of cryptocurrency, after ETH, Tron or Ripple .

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:35:45 PM

EOS is currently one of the most powerful tokens after ETH, eos has many tokens that use their platform, in terms of EOS prices also have a very good trend, I see Eos will be one of the future of cryptocurrency, after ETH, Tron or Ripple .
Right, this is all because EOS developers are always working and not staying silent on their jobs, we can see that EOS enthusiasts have started to increase and this is a very good thing for the future of EOS.
dimanyc (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:18:54 PM

Guys which wallet do you think is the best mobile wallet for EOS? Also has anyone used imtoken to set up an EOS wallet, I bought some EOS lately and want to hold on mobile wallet.

I prefer EOS Lynx as the best mobile wallet, although I also use TokenPocket and Meet.one. Among the non-mobile Scatter is by far the most dominant, although I wouldn't call it very user-friendly.
dimanyc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:20:02 PM

Anyone from here going to Washington DC to attend the #B1June event? I'll be there. Let me know if you are there and we can meet up!

Things to do in DC this weekend:

#B1June

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:33:46 PM

I'm not a big fan, but I like the way EOS developing. I use EOSLynx to get time to time airdrops and tips via the EOS community posts. It's fun to get different types of token just for commenting or posting almost anything. EOS is very strong in terms of community support.
dimanyc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 04:45:55 PM

EOS is now listed on Coinbase. This is now likely the easiest fiat-to-EOS on-ramp that you can use!

https://www.eoswriter.io/3494_coinbase-listing-of-eos-why-is-it-a-great-indicator.eos
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 04:11:35 PM

ARE all dapps of EOS in dappradar approved by the EOS foundation? 
Were do we see the list of EOS approved dapps?

There are several projects these days claiming to have license from curacao but were questioned by some individuals. I wanna know if these license are real and that approved by the EOS foundation.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dimanyc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

ARE all dapps of EOS in dappradar approved by the EOS foundation? 
Were do we see the list of EOS approved dapps?

There are several projects these days claiming to have license from curacao but were questioned by some individuals. I wanna know if these license are real and that approved by the EOS foundation.

There is no such thing as "approved by the EOS Foundation". Moreover, there is no EOS Foundation per se. You might be referring to Block.one, but they are not in business of approving dApp.

As far as your question about licenses is concerned. It's true that several dApps do in fact claim that they have licenses from Curacao. I am sure there is a way to confirm that either by asking them to provide a link or by checking with some governmental institution in Curacao that issues these gambling licenses. From what I understand, however, Curacao gambling license is pretty meaningless in most jurisdictions (like US). I might be wrong on this last point though.
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:42:15 PM

EOS is one of the potential crypto currency coins and can compete in the market. Of course EOS can survive in the crypto currency market because it brings tangible benefits. I consider that EOS can last a long time in the market because EOS players are actively playing EOS coins on the market. EOS supporters are EOS lovers who have EOS and play EOS on the market and for investment. EOS coins that can last a long time in the market because the demand and supply of EOS is always crowded so that EOS can survive in the market and compete with other potential coins.
dimanyc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:45:27 PM

I just returned from a trip to Washington DC, where #B1June event - Block.one annual event took place. The event itself was a blast. They announced released of Voice - a social media platform run on EOS:

https://www.eoswriter.io/3544_the-social-media-platform-where-everyone-has-a-voice.eos
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:04:01 PM

EOS was the most successful ICO, they collect biggest amount of money in ICO history. But the returns werent so big, comparing with Ethereum, NXT or IOTA ICO.  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:12:45 PM

I just returned from a trip to Washington DC, where #B1June event - Block.one annual event took place. The event itself was a blast. They announced released of Voice - a social media platform run on EOS:

https://www.eoswriter.io/3544_the-social-media-platform-where-everyone-has-a-voice.eos

Looks very interesting. Makes sense that having a voice token makes my opinion be here and doesn't have to compete to a huge number of comments votes for relevance. With just a token, a users opinion shall be read by people. Dan Larimer had once again prove himself. Excited to see how fast this  shall be realized.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:46:53 PM

EOS was the most successful ICO, they collect biggest amount of money in ICO history. But the returns werent so big, comparing with Ethereum, NXT or IOTA ICO.  Undecided
Indeed, EOS is a very strong and promising project.  I really like him too.  But I have always been in the black only with ethereum.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:59:28 PM

Too early, they launched the mainnet on a bear market. People were also disappointed in the past when eth dropped down to $7...  Wink
It's not my favorite, but they have a very active community and are building many things fast. Comparing the usability they easily beat ethereum, the dapps are so much better.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:08:53 AM

When there is a hype about EOS I bought some and stored it in my wallet. I can not really sure if my decision back then was right. I bought it at $12/BNB last year and it dumped to $3 for how many months. Recently, I saw price improvements at $8. I just hope that the long term wait will gonna end soon and EOS will go to the moon like others are wishing.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:55:53 AM

I'm not actually an EOS fanatic but i knew it has a great potential in the market when I check at the coinmarketcap.
And nothing's wrong too if I ever buy em then hold in a long term. And as far as I know it has a promising plan for EOS
so that more investors will get attract with it, I guess.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

But I am now very disappointed with the news that EOS gave on the first of June. everyone was expecting some loud changes but in fact nothing interesting

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: