Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] A2 Miner $12000/unit, G-Blade $940/unit, FREE Shipping, no bullshit  (Read 7912 times)
PDcologne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

love the video - looks like a great deal to me - cheapest i can get in EU a lot more than your prices....

sure you will sell many

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
milkman510

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:46:50 PM

Anyone get a successful order from JustASIC? They look legit but waiting on someone to confirm a order before I pull the trigger.
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:55 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:20:55 AM by -droid-

Anyone get a successful order from JustASIC? They look legit but waiting on someone to confirm a order before I pull the trigger.

my 3 pack from him showing out for delivery right now.. ill update this thread once they arrive Smiley

EDIT: well its already past 8pm here so looks like the out for delivery is a no go.. lets hope tomorrow
minehunter

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

i got my tracking number !!
And I found out these guys secret seems to be this Chinese courier provider(http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/). Wink they are cheaper than DHL/Fedex and they only ship to very limited countries !
i guess that is why justasic is only doing it in U.S.

Waiting for my order to come through.

I did get some offer from other providers though stating they can give me a lower price. I like competition, we as consumer benefit at last! 
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

My order still out for delivery... Tick tock
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:53:00 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 04:02:36 AM by -droid-

Just came in! He even threw in barrel connectors!

JustASIC (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:22:36 PM

Thanks droid!

Sorry it took SF-Express four working day to deliver the package.  I am planning to switch to DHL for faster delivery to US customers.

Just came in! He even threw in barrel connectors!

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:12:06 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 02:10:31 PM by JustASIC

Updated with new price.  
We had a lot of customers contacted us saying other sellers have approached them with "better" price.
I am not happy about their sneaky way of stealing my customers.
So here you go, I have adjusted my price.

milkman510

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

WOW! Great price guys. I'm moving some money around and will soon place my order. Best deal on the internet.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:03:11 PM

this is legit???

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
xdmlaser

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:03:02 PM

I am very confused, is the minimum 1 box of 20 miners?Huh? How did -droid- get away with only buying 3 miners total?Huh
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

I am very confused, is the minimum 1 box of 20 miners?Huh? How did -droid- get away with only buying 3 miners total?Huh

It was his initial 'trust' offering, to prove to everyone on the forums he's legit. ...and he is, I can vouch for him

Since we had some issues with SF-Express shipping (only avail on the 3 and 5 pack when he first opened up shop) he's since stopped using their service and I think because of the shipping cost with other services he can only offer 20packs now to keep the prices down?

but still, $165 each for a 20 pack is a smoking deal!
xdmlaser

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:30:59 PM

ok cool. I have a few, I'll just wait for the price to come down on individuals (lol I don't need 20 although that would be nice!)
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 05:58:43 PM by JustASIC

Dear friends,

Just to clarify, Gridseed was using individual box for each miner before.  And yes, I was using SF-Express becasue their shipping fee on 2kg package was reasonable.
So I was selling 3-units, 5-units, 10-units, 20, 40, 60 on my website and ship them use SF-Express.

Thanks to you guys, I sold my previous batch very quickly.
But for the new batch, they have ditched the individual white box!  and instead, it's 20-units in a big brown box...  
When I received them yesterday, I was like WHAT?! Huh  Angry

It seems somehow gridseed considered us as a wholesale reseller and shipped the 20-unit big box!

Anyway, for this batch, sorry guys, I can only ship the 20-unit box.  For customers buy 20-miners, we will ship via SF-express, for larger orders we may use DHL.

For next batch, I will talk to gridseed to see if I can get the old nice individual packed miners.  Sad

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:12:15 AM

Watching....waiting for BTC to go up a bit (grrrr) before making another purchase. Curious, how do you handle defective units?

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:02:26 AM

Watching....waiting for BTC to go up a bit (grrrr) before making another purchase. Curious, how do you handle defective units?

We actually have been very careful in terms of defective items.
For our last batch, we tested each one of our miners before we ship them (in addition to Gridseed standard QA). We didn't find any DOA unit, not even one.
However, we shipped them out, customers still reported a 0.2% faulty rate.
So this time, we decide to ship them with standard gridseed QA, and give our clients 14 days to return any DOA units. We can either refund for those defective units or ship addtional units with their next order.

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

We actually have been very careful in terms of defective items.
For our last batch, we tested each one of our miners before we ship them (in addition to Gridseed standard QA). We didn't find any DOA unit, not even one.
However, we shipped them out, customers still reported a 0.2% faulty rate.
So this time, we decide to ship them with standard gridseed QA, and give our clients 14 days to return any DOA units. We can either refund for those defective units or ship addtional units with their next order.

Excellent! Thank you.

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:25:25 AM

i am very interested to buy some Sets of Gizmos, what are the shipping costs with Express shipping to germany. And do you accept an Escrow ?
you could still use Borderlinx or such, i mean it's US then, somehow Wink
Thanks but Sorry, US only at the moment unless we can use your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account for shipping.
what type of account would i need for that, a corporate one?
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:34:50 AM

i am very interested to buy some Sets of Gizmos, what are the shipping costs with Express shipping to germany. And do you accept an Escrow ?
you could still use Borderlinx or such, i mean it's US then, somehow Wink
Thanks but Sorry, US only at the moment unless we can use your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account for shipping.
what type of account would i need for that, a corporate one?

To ship to other countries, please check with your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account manager first, ask them if we can use your account number (normally a corporate account, but any account that allows you to pay for the shipping will do) to ship from China. If they said yes, we are OK.

Or, if your order is really big, let me know your order size and your location, I can talk to our DHL account manager to give me a quote to your region.

cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:32:53 AM

how does one get an account manager being a EU private citizen?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: