Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] A2 Miner $12000/unit, G-Blade $940/unit, FREE Shipping, no bullshit  (Read 7912 times)
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:11:10 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:29:30 AM by CartmanSPC

I suppose I could take delivery in S. California and ship them off to you guys not in the states. You would have to send me the shipping fee + shipping insurance (if you want...would recommend it). Payment for the shipping charges can be made in BTC or paypal...heck can even take CC for an additional 1.5% charge to cover fees.

I think a fair price for this would be 1 Gridseed per 20?

So if you order 20 I would keep one and ship you 19........order 40 I ship you 38, etc.

Seem fair? If not ignore this post...just throwing it out there. PM me if interested.

JustASIC (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:18:09 AM

how does one get an account manager being a EU private citizen?
Sorry, I am not sure. You can try to talk to your local DHL office.

minehunter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:20:05 PM

My order also arrived.
As i said, i like competition, the price dropped again.  the guy who offered beat JustAsic's price last time never come back to me on the offer, so i guess i will take it from here then.

http://s16.postimg.org/5lx89fash/IMG_2993.jpg
fotoskyen_dk

Activity: 69

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

Just to clarify....

Will you accept DHL shipment to any country as long as we pay for shipping ourselfs? And is there a MOQ?

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

Just to clarify....

Will you accept DHL shipment to any country as long as we pay for shipping ourselfs? And is there a MOQ?

If you provide your own DHL account and make sure we can use your account to ship from China, then we can take orders from you. Just for info, our DHL price is only reasonable if it is over 21kg. so you probably need to check the cost with DHL before you order. Otherwise, you may get a surprise from them. I certainly did when I used them to ship small parcels, really expensive.

Regarding MOQ, as I mentioned earlier, this new batch I have is the gridseed wholesale pack (as in the photo I uploaded earlier), there is no individual white box as before. Therefore I cannot ship individual miners. For this batch, I can only ship the 20-miners-in-a-box big brown box.

minehunter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:40:30 PM

@JustAsic, I have placed another order 60 miners  #154 .  I have emailed buy@justasic my wired transfer proof.  let me know when it is cleared.
I put it down here so that i hope the public watching it will make it easier  Smiley
Sorry, not that i don't trust you, it is the market i don't fully trust.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

@JustAsic, I have placed another order 60 miners  #154 .  I have emailed buy@justasic my wired transfer proof.  let me know when it is cleared.
I put it down here so that i hope the public watching it will make it easier  Smiley

Thanks, I will keep you updated.

helixminers

Activity: 65

Providing mining hardware...one person at a time!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:53:50 PM

Thanks but we have not talked to you yet, is this your soft advertisement?
You also posted the same in other people's post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520191.msg5840965#msg5840965

Thanks, I will keep you updated.

JustASIC seems to be doing a great job selling his units straight from China...I respect professionalism with buyers and efficient service.  I would like to work with JustASIC in shipping these Miners to other countries as well.  I have a very high discount with USPS, FedEx and DHL and can ship worldwide, but I am also located in the US in Florida...domestically in the US we will do FREE SHIPPING with coupon code.  We have 540 units in stock currently in Florida and have these prices:

HELIX MINERS

Helix 5c Miner Single Unit - $215.00 ($185 WITH COUPON)

Helix 5c Miner (8 Units) - $1720.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner (16 Units) - $3560.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner (24 Units) - $5472.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner CUSTOM - $210.00/each  (25+ Units at this pricing) (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

These Gridseed Miners are selling like hotcakes BUT the start up companies out there are killing me with these crazy prices...so to stay on too of the market we want to measure up by discounting!

www.helixminers.com

Email us for more information on discount coupon at info@helixminers.com

-Helix Team

Like I said in the other thread....GAW, you can email me directly about working together for the better of the community!!  info@helixminers.com
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:59:26 PM

This is getting interesting.  But maybe some polite etiquette rules were ignored here...lol

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:07:20 PM

Like I said in the other thread....GAW, you can email me directly about working together for the better of the community!!  info@helixminers.com

We are not GAW, Thanks for your post but we have never talked.  If you can remove your post, that will be helpful.

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

We are not GAW, Thanks for your post but we have never talked.  If you can remove your post, that will be helpful.

Sorry I was on the other thread responding to them and must have been redirected to your thread....I've removed it but wasnt trying to create a situation...just making business.  We are all here to make money...let's just be honest....I am just trying to help the currency increase in value by working together!  It will benefit me...you and everyone else...

Let me know.... info@helixminers.com or you can go to my site www.helixminers.com

Thanks!

-HELIX TEAM
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:02:28 PM

Eh who cares, their prices are ridiculous anyway compared to JustASIC... almost a 60 dollar difference per unit

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:08:15 PM

Eh who cares, their prices are ridiculous anyway compared to JustASIC... almost a 60 dollar difference per unit

Anything you buy from China is going to be cheaper...I'm offering purchases from IN STOCK already in the US and to any country worldwide...also my single units are $185 with the coupon code HELIX305C

Ridiculous is trying to compare pricing from someone that lives is shipping from China...of course he can sell them for cheaper...but kind of risky of course..

Just my $.02  Smiley
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

Anything you buy from China is going to be cheaper...I'm offering purchases from IN STOCK already in the US and to any country worldwide...also my single units are $185 with the coupon code HELIX305C

Ridiculous is trying to compare pricing from someone that lives is shipping from China...of course he can sell them for cheaper...but kind of risky of course..

Just my $.02  Smiley

Anything you buy is from China these days and the fact is, your more expensive. I doubt anyone really cares if its coming from China or a warehouse in USA. Paying the extra premium for the same unit because the return address is in the USA is just plain stupid! thats my $0.02

I personally buy a lot of tech from China and DHL is ridiculously efficient.. 2-3 days from shenzhen to your DOOR! thats like Priority Mail speed.

Danny

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

Just my $.02  Smiley

Anything you buy is from China these days and the fact is, your more expensive. I doubt anyone really cares if its coming from China or a warehouse in USA. Paying the extra premium for the same unit because the return address is in the USA is just plain stupid! thats my $0.02

I personally buy a lot of tech from China and DHL is ridiculously efficient.. 2-3 days from shenzhen to your DOOR! thats like Priority Mail speed.

Danny

Hey Danny

You're absolutely right....I buy lots of things from China (obviously I have 540 units of these Gridseed Miners with me haha)  the difference is just that this guy on here is someone claiming to be an Authorized Reseller for Gridseed when he obviously isn't. 

DiginForce is just another distributor for Gridseed (in no relation to Gridseed themselves)...and Scryp-Hash has their name with Diginforce only because they are probably the same owner or friends or maybe even just agreed to work together...

Point is...I very much dislike being fooled by anyone....and I'm only trying to encourage people to make sure that they are vigilant and careful with whom they purchase from, no matter where they are located.  Scrypt-Hash already lying, is not a very good start....here is the email I wrote to my buddy Frank at Gridseed (International Account Manager for Gridseed):

Subject: Re: 快递BOOKING FOR Helix Rep FROM Helix Miners
Date: March 22, 2014 at 12:27:08 PM EDT
To: Helix Miners <info@helixminers.com>

Hi Oto, they are a scam.

Maybe they buy from China and ship out.

But we are considering authorizing 2-3 resellers very soon.

Below are some we are considering, they all have places many big orders:

http://*******.com/
http://www.h******.com/
https://m*****.com/
https://www.e*****.com/
http://b*******.com/

------------------
林云竹  Yunzhu Lin(Frank)

Mail:linyunzhu@gridseed.com   
Tel:010-8440 9669 ext 3301

------------------ Original ------------------
Date:  Sat, Mar 22, 2014 09:52 PM
To:  "林云竹"<linyunzhu@gridseed.com>;
Subject:  Re: 快递BOOKING FOR Helix Rep FROM Helix Miners

Hey Frank

There is this group called www.scrypt-hash.com calling themselves official resellers for Gridseed and selling your miners at factory pricing?

Is that true?

I'm just worried you got yourself a scammer for the product

Thanks!

HELIX TEAM
www.helixminers.com
Matthew 7:7-8    "Ask, Seek, and Knock...its that simple!"

Of course I would love for people to purchase from me (which btw I am willing to negotiate pricing at this point....to help the future of digital currency) but I am only attempting to make sure people are aware of ALL the information.  Smiley

-HELIX TEAM
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Thanks helixminers for confirming www.scrypt-hash.com is not a a real official reseller.

BTW. regarding your earlier post, if you really want to work together with JustASIC or GAW, probably we should at least PM each other, before posting your price list here, right?

madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

Thinking about it but then I need to figure out how the heck to run 20 of them Wink
helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:36:25 AM

Thanks helixminers for confirming www.scrypt-hash.com is not a a real official reseller.

BTW. regarding your earlier post, if you really want to work together with JustASIC or GAW, probably we should at least PM each other, before posting your price list here, right?

JustASIC

Thank you!  I just want to be transparent as possible!  But yes PM me or email me and we can come up with something!

Thanks again!

-HELIX TEAM
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:25:22 AM

Update: 
SF-Express need someone to sign the package, so they cannot deliver to PO BOX, Sorry.

For small order, we use SF-EXpress, for large orders, we use DHL.

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:13:19 AM

escrow?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: