Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards  (Read 2507 times)
Don_Crypton

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:15:58 AM

Can I send a VRA token from Verawallet to any wallet that supports the ERC-20 standard? Including, at myetherwallet and metamask. I ask you to clarify, since it would be more convenient for me to store at myetherwallet.
Katrin_Veron

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:45:32 AM

Is it true that for a stacking program need at least 100,000 coins? Why not let owners make money by stacking on fewer vra tokens? For example, from 10,000.  his will allow more people to participate.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:33:20 AM

We are aiming for Binance DEX then the main Binance Smiley This Strategic partnership is key into building good relations with Binance.

I really love seeing you guys partnering with the leading exchanges and different companies. This all should definitely lead to great results in the end, cause partners for sure help to expand. But I wanted to talk more about the whole ecosystem
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:34:42 AM

I really love seeing you guys partnering with the leading exchanges and different companies. This all should definitely lead to great results in the end, cause partners for sure help to expand. But I wanted to talk more about the whole ecosystem

Oh yes, definitely great that Verasity has partnered with Binance. And of course, Binance CEO's words sound great. What exactly did you want to clarify about the ecosystem? Probably I can help Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:40:55 AM

Oh yes, definitely great that Verasity has partnered with Binance. And of course, Binance CEO's words sound great. What exactly did you want to clarify about the ecosystem? Probably I can help Smiley

Can you tell me more about Verasity economy? Am I right that all interactions are proceeded with the help of VRA token?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:41:30 AM

Can you tell me more about Verasity economy? Am I right that all interactions are proceeded with the help of VRA token?

Yes, absolutely. Within the Verasity economy, Broadcasters, Publishers, video content Creators, Viewers, Advertisers and Brands interact directly with one another. All transactions are powered by VRA and therefore they are fast, secure and efficient. There is no need for intermediaries Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

Yes, absolutely. Within the Verasity economy, Broadcasters, Publishers, video content Creators, Viewers, Advertisers and Brands interact directly with one another. All transactions are powered by VRA and therefore they are fast, secure and efficient. There is no need for intermediaries Smiley

And viewers also get some rewards? This is something new in the industry, I would say
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:19:38 AM

And viewers also get some rewards? This is something new in the industry, I would say

Yes, absolutely right. And I really love the feature. When watching videos and ads viewers get VRA Smiley
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:49:05 PM

Yes, absolutely right. And I really love the feature. When watching videos and ads viewers get VRA Smiley

I think it would be too easy: watch the video and become a millionaire  Smiley
I think this way of monetization for watching videos has chances for future development. But it is unlikely that an ordinary user like me will be able to get a very good reward for watching movies and some videos in the evenings. But in any case, it will encourage viewers to use the platform. If I have to choose, watch the video and get nothing or watch and get a small profit, then I will choose the 2nd option Smiley
Arsenty

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

in fact, Yes. The VRA token acts within the project currency, all calculations in VRA.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:22:06 PM

We are happy to announce a new exchange listing with Stex for the pairs: BTC/VRA and ETH/VRA. 80th ranked exchange (CMC adjusted volume), Stex has a good reputation and straight forward deposits and withdrawals. Stex also takes payments by credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, and others. Their trading fees are typically lower than 0.05%.

We have a good relationship with the CEO of Stex and believe that this is a good intermediate step to larger exchanges in light of the rumours about our primary exchange. We are concerned that our community not be stuck with a potentially insolvent exchange, so we moved quickly to fill a gap. We hope the community acts quickly and moves their accounts to Stex to forestall any negative impact if the rumours prove to be accurate.

Trading on Stex is now live - Sign up by clicking here.

And what about listing on Binance exchange? I have seen a news that you partnership with Binance chain - it doesn´t mean a future coin listing?  Cry

We have proposed listing VRA on Binance DEX. We hope the Binance Chain community will support and vote for the listing to improve user adoption and liquidity of VRA tokens. We believe we will contribute additional value to the Binance Chain ecosystem.

Thank you for a quick support. So VRA token will migrate from Ethereum Blockchain to a Binance chain to get listed on Binance Dex?  Smiley

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

Its good news for verasity partnership with binancechain. it will be profitable for both sides.
It seems that the more partners the project has, the better, but it is not so. You need to understand all the subtleties, and then draw conclusions.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:41:41 PM

My TOP 10 Micro Cap Gems (including VRA OF COURSE!): https://www.publish0x.com/hydro-overlord/top-10-micro-cap-gems-xxowqw

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:49:43 PM

Has your patent been approved already? I have seen that you are using also the TM mark so I guess you have the approval of using that as well? Aside from future listing in Binance, what other plans are in your pipeline? How about the number of users of your platform? Are you doing good with the number?
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:18:57 PM

I like the idea behind the project. On the other hand competition on this market is so cruel, advertisement market is growing everyday and rapid adoption and quick response is needed. I hope success for the team.
Of course, the Veracity platform will interest the average user, as well as video bloggers, because they offer a new idea. Also, user activity will be encouraged financially
I mean Brave Rewards has already going smooth on development and user gaining activities. Verasity needs to work more unique to catch the train. I know advertisement earnings can be very high  for both publishers and developers if they can sustain mass adoption which needs time.
Goxten

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:36:14 AM

I like the idea behind the project. On the other hand competition on this market is so cruel, advertisement market is growing everyday and rapid adoption and quick response is needed. I hope success for the team.
Of course, the Veracity platform will interest the average user, as well as video bloggers, because they offer a new idea. Also, user activity will be encouraged financially
I mean Brave Rewards has already going smooth on development and user gaining activities. Verasity needs to work more unique to catch the train. I know advertisement earnings can be very high  for both publishers and developers if they can sustain mass adoption which needs time.

Does Brave reward watching videos? As far as I know, Brave is a browser, not a video player, like Verasity. It seemed to me that YouTube was a competitor of Verasity. Isn't that right? In Youtube, I was just annoyed by advertising. If this is not the case in Verasity or will be paid for it, then it is quite another matter.
MeweM

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:51:48 AM

It will take some time before Verasity platform can draw a large part of the audience from YouTube. People are accustomed to using Youtube and few have heard of Verasity. It will require a lot of advertising or recommendations from users who receive a reward in tokens for viewing. Sooner or later, more and more viewers will want to receive a reward and YouTube will lose their position if they do not come up with an alternative to rewards for views.
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:09:34 PM

It will take some time before Verasity platform can draw a large part of the audience from YouTube. People are accustomed to using Youtube and few have heard of Verasity. It will require a lot of advertising or recommendations from users who receive a reward in tokens for viewing. Sooner or later, more and more viewers will want to receive a reward and YouTube will lose their position if they do not come up with an alternative to rewards for views.
It seems to me that it is pointless to compete with YouTube, but you can simply provide users with an alternative.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

It seems to me that it is pointless to compete with YouTube, but you can simply provide users with an alternative.

I agree, but after all as that it is necessary to attract users, to offer them something new. On the other hand, payment for activity is also a good motivation for users.

Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:49:02 PM

I agree, but after all as that it is necessary to attract users, to offer them something new. On the other hand, payment for activity is also a good motivation for users.

I am sure that paying for activity is the right decision and will attract many new users to the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: