Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties  (Read 1822 times)
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:13:25 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:02:31 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:02:37 PM

Most of the good IEOs don't really have bounty campaigns but few of them are still generous and manage to give out some bucks to the bounty hunters. There is one blockchain project that will have its IEO on binance. The name of the project is Harmony, you can check out their bounty in the bounty section on bitcointalk.

Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

Among the popular IEO, Harmony is one. They have been running a bounty program even before the binance partnership and with it getting the lauchpad of binance, the attraction towards it's bounty has highly increased. Though I believe token bounties are a better earning, I prefer quick cash for my work.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

~snip~ so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

This is not accurate. IEOs on well known exchanges usually do not run those but there are still multiple IEOs on small to medium exchanges that are running bounty campaigns. You may also check them on the bounties section.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:36:56 PM

Harmony has a good bounty campaign but the team decided to close the bounty campaign following the agreement with Binance. It can be the best upcoming IEO too..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:37:13 PM

~snip~ so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

This is not accurate. IEOs on well known exchanges usually do not run those but there are still multiple IEOs on small to medium exchanges that are running bounty campaigns. You may also check them on the bounties section.
IMO,those projects may not worth since they are doing as much as advertisement to collect more money which clearly shows their intention of creating new projects these kind of people are the one who will left the project undeveloped once the made profits.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.
That is not totally true, there are still some good IEOs that still see the usefulness of marketing through bounty hunters, although most of them rely solely on the promotion they get from the exchange platform while some still employ bounty assistance.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

What? IEO bounties?

I have seen tokens doing IEO and at the same time doing bounty campaigns try checking it in the bounty section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
I'm not for sure whether they are telling the truth about their claim they are doing IEO though. From what I see some are doing IEO on LATOKEN so its interesting as well. Nothing can be seen so far until the token is finally listed there.

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

You really think you can make straight 60$ from an IEO airdrop, why will they want to give that much out as airdrop if they are offering IEO.  I don't think you will see that anywhere around here.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

Among the popular IEO, Harmony is one. They have been running a bounty program even before the binance partnership and with it getting the lauchpad of binance, the attraction towards it's bounty has highly increased. Though I believe token bounties are a better earning, I prefer quick cash for my work.
I also heard about this project as it will be launch inside binance they offered bounties and for early supporters the chance of being paid will be higher compared to those who are joining ico's where being paid and being listed are still questionable to be done, its a big catch if you'll be able to join bounty like this who offers ieo from listing exchange.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

the helps on chance as developer to work on scheme with the attachment on exchange brokerage as the token worth with the value of exchange as investors to manage plan on customs as possession with use of decision on releasing funds on authorization.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:14:44 PM

Try to find some new bounties, because now most bounties have held an IEO in exchange, so try to find out which one is the best, because every IEO recommendation won't be as good.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:18:38 PM

To be honest, often those projects that go to IEO rarely launch a bounty company, and even if they launch rewards very small and there is no sense in such companies because if they make a big pool in a bounty company, this may contribute to a token dump. no one is interested.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:09:06 PM

You really think you can make straight 60$ from an IEO airdrop, why will they want to give that much out as airdrop if they are offering IEO.  I don't think you will see that anywhere around here.
it was $25 that went up to $60... they only allowed first 200

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:17:27 PM

What? IEO bounties?

some IEO projects conduct short bounty campaigns to advertise themselves and increase the community. for example, Harmony did that.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:40:08 PM

Looks like most of the traditional icos are converting into ieos already so if you are looking for ieo based bounties you still have to check and search bounties section of this forum and you will find all the ieo bounties listed there.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:59:23 PM

For the IEO, it seems to me that there are only those IEOs who hold bounties, they still have to wait, because the bounty distribution is indirect and the IEO is mostly done gradually until their project gets hardcap and at that time bounty prizes are distributed or wait for some time
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:14:32 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 07:55:11 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Currently there is no active bounty of IEOs. In fact IEOs don't have to do bounty since they have enought hype from the fact that its IEO not ICO.
If you are interested in earning on bounties/airdrop jump to energi airdrop (200+$). Its not IEO but existing coin being traded on kucoin.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:39:09 PM

Currently there is no active bounty of IEOs.
If you are interested in earning on bounties/airdrop jump to energi airdrop (200+$). Its not IEO but existing coin being traded on kucoin.

There are few active bounties of IEO. You can check out the drife bounty campaign for it. About Energi airdrop, only people from tier 1 countries are eligible to participate. That's what I heard about that airdrop.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█