Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month  (Read 10764 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:01:53 AM

Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..

If a job does not bring much money and takes too much time, why cannot we quit it and dive into trading? I do not think that it is really such a bad idea, but it must be realized that now, you will live not only for trading, but you will also live IN trading.
If you are talking about why do not these guys out there who do daily jobs in the offices move to Silicon Valley and make their own companies, it is simply not going to happen. Many people feel suitable in doing the daily jobs and changing their mind sets is not really possible. And yes, if the money you can make in trading coins is more and guaranteed, you should go for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark_R (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

Morning deal before the Korea trip

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

I've been here for more than 1 year in crypto business industry, and up to now I survived through with it. I simply join in bounty since 2018 though ico last year was too terrible, despite of lot ICO campaign which I had joined before, only one project who paid me up and worst the value was also shit in the market. But compared this year I could say that it is far beyond last year, due to at this point of time most project now are good and it is realistic that I could earn accordingly. So, my advise even the bounties are good now never quit to your job,..

I agree to you dude quiting your job is not a recommended because theres no assurance you will earn a good profit, compare to your daily job that have a lot of benefits but if you not happy or stress in your real job then think twice if you will leaving and make cryptocurrency as your source of income.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:27:34 PM

So for this day trading, there's has to be a lot of losers who lose big, for everyone who wins big. Isn't there always the possibility of losing more than you would had made working?
Yes there is . you once said that you can earn big on trading and that winning is much more bigger than in what will you have earnt on working on your regular job outside the crypro scene but there are also a possibility that you can loose what you already earn and whats worst is that you can loose more evenly  .

You can get big profits, but you can get big losses. it can be reciprocal. in my work, I think it is only paid for labor. I will not quit my job, especially if I am comfortable with it. trading is an uncertain income. I think, if you don't have a back up of income, you can regret it in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:05:59 PM

Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..
I know right, many people where excited on crypto back in 2017 and decided to quit their job and go with cypto trading but everything went down on early months of 2018. Surely many of them regret on their decisions and got disappointed.
inechain_original

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:17:04 PM

Hi, Mark_R and everyone!  Cool Which sources do you use to be on top of the latest crypto news? Do you read websites, browse news aggregators, or just analyze trading indicators?  Roll Eyes

I want to create a site for people who work in this field professionally. That's why your thought is important for me. Thanks in advance! Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

I know right, many people where excited on crypto back in 2017 and decided to quit their job and go with cypto trading but everything went down on early months of 2018. Surely many of them regret on their decisions and got disappointed.
Indeed, you can't rely on crypto earnings. You must have a decent job rather quitting on this and go, full-time crypto hunter or trader.
There's no stability on cryptocurrency, might be you have got a lose or might be you can earn a profit, just like volatilization of crypto sometimes goes down or later on goes up, unlike having a regular job you know how secure your family is.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:14:11 PM

If it is the best decision you do it to the fullest. Because you believe being a trader can be better than working in a company.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

I don't think it is good idea but you already did so just concentrate on your crypto trading and try to make more profits from it.But also have some other source of income to survive when the market is too bad to make profits.

SolarFox

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:23 PM

Morning deal before the Korea trip

Again a piece of art. What part of Korea are you going to?
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:05:32 PM

Maybe you have strong analysis but maybe you share us some good tips on how you did that, since everyone has different strategies when it comes to trading. The long crypto winter teaches hard lessons to traders some are forced to quit but some stayed. This quarter hopefully the start of healthy season.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:23:20 PM

So for this day trading, there's has to be a lot of losers who lose big, for everyone who wins big. Isn't there always the possibility of losing more than you would had made working?
Yes there is . you once said that you can earn big on trading and that winning is much more bigger than in what will you have earnt on working on your regular job outside the crypro scene but there are also a possibility that you can loose what you already earn and whats worst is that you can loose more evenly  .

You can get big profits, but you can get big losses. it can be reciprocal. in my work, I think it is only paid for labor. I will not quit my job, especially if I am comfortable with it. trading is an uncertain income. I think, if you don't have a back up of income, you can regret it in the future.
Every decision should really have that corresponding analysis on how you do forseen things on what ahead incase you do quit or exchange your job for other things like trading.

You are very right that it is way too risky you do let your job lost just to focus out on things which are uncertain when it comes to income. Trading do gives big money but not all
the times we would be profitable thats why its important that you are aware on this kind of risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:34:03 PM

Regardless of uncertain income factor in the crypto trade you can get what you cannot achieve in doing daily job. When you make profit here it will benefit you with immense excitement and then you will get stick to it. It is because of its high productivity or profitability so ultimately traders will prefer crypto trade over job the decision is not unimportant and should be taken after making few successful trades.
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:14:08 PM

Hi, Mark_R and everyone!  Cool Which sources do you use to be on top of the latest crypto news? Do you read websites, browse news aggregators, or just analyze trading indicators?  Roll Eyes

I want to create a site for people who work in this field professionally. That's why your thought is important for me. Thanks in advance! Grin

Hey
The main driver is tech analysis. Then comes fundamental
The previous experience makes the market transparent

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:22:46 PM

Finally!

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:10:16 AM

Getting out of major job means you have to bear the risk. That is because working as a full time trader does not always produce profit, there are times when the market goes down and stops at a point with a long time making income will be slightly hampered. While you can divide your time by working on the major job and also as a trader there is no need to make a decision to leave the main job.
leaving the main job and switching to trading now can be one of the jobs that carries big risks. maybe someone is ready to accept all the risks so they can dare to make a full time decision to trade and get out of work.
People that often do leave their job for trading are those that already have enough savings that will keep them buoyant for a very long time before picking up fully in the trade, because it will be so risky for someone who is just a starter and doesn’t have enough savings to quite ones job for trading.

Although if one manage to hit jackpot in trading it could be a lifetime opportunity, but before one can hit that jackpot, you must have also committed huge amount of money to trade with, and probably leverage, so all the same, the trader still need to be financially buoyant before he quits his job for trading.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:26:30 AM

I've been here for more than 1 year in crypto business industry, and up to now I survived through with it. I simply join in bounty since 2018 though ico last year was too terrible, despite of lot ICO campaign which I had joined before, only one project who paid me up and worst the value was also shit in the market. But compared this year I could say that it is far beyond last year, due to at this point of time most project now are good and it is realistic that I could earn accordingly. So, my advise even the bounties are good now never quit to your job,..

I agree to you dude quiting your job is not a recommended because theres no assurance you will earn a good profit, compare to your daily job that have a lot of benefits but if you not happy or stress in your real job then think twice if you will leaving and make cryptocurrency as your source of income.

Yes, if you don't find any stress in Job better carry your trading because most of the people are leaving the Job because they find it very stressful. If you are making more profit then your daily Job, then it is very good to quit the job and you can concentre more on your daily trading.

wawanlindu

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:52:18 AM

I think doing my own business is far more fun than working for a company. Be sure of what your decision is and live happily, in my opinion it is the road to success. Moreover, you have a long trading experience.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:18:41 AM

It's a very brave management, I hope you can be lucky in the two crypto trading and don't regret your decision
Brave it is and if the things he have said is true then good for him. Just don't like the idea of quitting our full time job for this trading crypto thing where uncertainty is very high. He might regret later his decision.
Trading generally is for those that can take risk in which the risk can really be worth it in future and for one to really be full time trader, one must definitely quite any job to concentrate on the trade because it requires lots of attention and concentration to be able to trade successfully.

Although before one can confidently quite job for trading, the level of understanding and skills developed must have been so high, otherwise the person would just be shooting himself in the leg by quitting without deep knowledge. Like me now, I am very good at trading but cannot dare leave my job as I still make trade mistakes sometimes.
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:29:52 AM

I think doing my own business is far more fun than working for a company. Be sure of what your decision is and live happily, in my opinion it is the road to success. Moreover, you have a long trading experience.

Absolutely agree. Brings more control of time and money
Are you a full-time trader or doing other business?
Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: