Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month  (Read 10764 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:56:33 PM

I do trading as another source of income, while my essential source of income is my ordinary job. I am not able currently to quit my job, to do full-time crypto trading, because this action is very risky actually, since the market is down and the volatility is very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:31:36 PM

I do trading as another source of income, while my essential source of income is my ordinary job. I am not able currently to quit my job, to do full-time crypto trading, because this action is very risky actually, since the market is down and the volatility is very high.
It's good that you can hold yourself, no need to force yourself in the current market conditions, and don't make a wrong move, because it will be difficult to return.

OP has good skills and analysis so that it can produce 12 BTC, I really appreciate OP...

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:21:46 AM

12 years in trading and 4 years in crypto trading, you have a long experience and you are quite good at trading if in your total experience you have 16 years in the market. to get out of work and trade full time and finally succeed in making a big profit, you take a big risk considering in trading we can not make money regularly, a little advice for those who do not have more experience in trading I hope to rethink if you want to follow the path of the OP.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mark_R (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:46:46 AM

BTC PRICE DRIVER

Proven: Yuan falls, Bitcon grows, as Chinese regard BTC as a hedging asset. What happens now:
Yuan devaluation due to
-Chinese economy slowdown
-US trade war with the United States
-Monetary easing (China)
Long-term growth? 🤔

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:50:50 AM

12 years in trading and 4 years in crypto trading, you have a long experience and you are quite good at trading if in your total experience you have 16 years in the market. to get out of work and trade full time and finally succeed in making a big profit, you take a big risk considering in trading we can not make money regularly, a little advice for those who do not have more experience in trading I hope to rethink if you want to follow the path of the OP.

Indeed. Trading is risk. Trading full time is double risk! This requires experience and practice.

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:53:28 AM

This is what I was doing for a long time. This is less risky and at the same time brings profits and pleasure. Good luck!

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:09:40 PM

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

Congratulations for achieving and even surpassing your expectations, I hope i can also be satisfied with my trades in the future.
i am still out of focus i admit but thank you for sharing it kinda helps me having this motivation to put action more than just hoping.

You are welcome!
Hope to make the threas helpful or at least inspiring. Trading requires lots of effort and is not an easy path, but that effort is rewarded!

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:11:04 PM

Here are some significant levels for bullish and bearish scenarios. For now no essential movements to catch, but look at this downwards trend broken.

4IRIK

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:51:12 AM

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

Congratulations for achieving and even surpassing your expectations, I hope i can also be satisfied with my trades in the future.
i am still out of focus i admit but thank you for sharing it kinda helps me having this motivation to put action more than just hoping.

You are welcome!
Hope to make the threas helpful or at least inspiring. Trading requires lots of effort and is not an easy path, but that effort is rewarded!

Btw, started to use that kind of analysis and achieved better results. Thx for the insights
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:49:03 AM

Shorted after the 3rd attempt of the price to break the $10,400 level (resistance) out.  Closed after the 2nd rebound from the support.

hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

So far, I only dream about it and am looking for an exchanger on which to start trading. What can you recommend? So far I have settled on Whitebit
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

So far, I only dream about it and am looking for an exchanger on which to start trading. What can you recommend? So far I have settled on Whitebit

What was your choice based on?
Personally I recommend to use well-known well-established exchanges.
Binance - spot market, futures were just launched
Bitmex - futures opportunities (for newbies the leverage is not recommended)
Bitfinex - margin trading (again, be careful!) with low comissions...
There are also lots of good exchanges. Look for security, liquidity...

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

This result can only be envied, because bitcoin today is the most profitable asset for the last ten years and continues to dominate the market of digital currencies

It is so indeed
About 70% of the market share.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:29:13 PM

Difficult decision to really quit a regular job and fully focus on crypto trading. But I guess the OP has covered and already think many times before making the decision so kudos to you. I just wish that you make the right decision. Many take that route as well, but only few became successful. Its really hard to give financial advises, but I have said, it's your own decision, best of luck to you.

Me too if I get a chance to earn 12 btc ld rather quit my job and focus on crypto because l may get a  chance to earn bigger than 12btc. Because l cant earn in my entire life of what I can get in crypto job. Im sure there are lots of ways to earn big.
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:57:18 PM

Difficult decision to really quit a regular job and fully focus on crypto trading. But I guess the OP has covered and already think many times before making the decision so kudos to you. I just wish that you make the right decision. Many take that route as well, but only few became successful. Its really hard to give financial advises, but I have said, it's your own decision, best of luck to you.

Me too if I get a chance to earn 12 btc ld rather quit my job and focus on crypto because l may get a  chance to earn bigger than 12btc. Because l cant earn in my entire life of what I can get in crypto job. Im sure there are lots of ways to earn big.

There are indeed. We need just to look and see. And work a lot!

Omair Amin

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

As a full time trading you may get a lot of profit and you need to  keep focus on such a things which is  doing better in the market cap you may get a lot of experience how to raised the trading value while it going down and get the maximize result out of it so you would make double profit than last month 12 BTC.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:04:23 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 10:19:24 PM by ayoubouni95

If I hate my day job and not earning that much as my full potential could earn doing the same like what you're doing, I wouldn't hesitate. But I'm currently with the delivery of public service and I'm afraid earning that much wouldn't be as rewarding as what I get from delivering public service. I even look forward towards the government's adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency as part of providing public service. I may not enrich myself in the process but if my vision is realized, no monetary reward could match the satisfaction I would get from being part of a state-level adoption.

Will be following this nice thread though since I'm now starting to learn more about crypto-trading.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:13:54 AM

I think op has the perfect recipe combine to achieve that 12 btc which is experience and luck. If he quitted his job not knowing or experiencing the emotional mistakes you will execute when trading then I doubt that he will even last a couple of months without a regular job. And luck, because people who trade btc are also just speculating and making a leap of faith that btc will rise and get stronger.
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

There are indeed. We need just to look and see. And work a lot!
This is all about work and about skills in trading you will make good trading but only by increasing your knowledge in it. Work hard never be greedy or emotional so you will be able to get all your income with zero risk. Better keep in touch with the regular job as well as we can trade in free time but trading is best earning resource.

Mostly it depends on your personal results and ambitions. Also risk tolerance and capital under management. Your responsibilities and aims in life.
Personally I am free and really love to earn, I hate not optimized work time and so on. Thus, after mastering trading skills I chose it as financial freedom. But trading is easily customized and of course it is great opportunity also as a hobby or part-time earning resource.

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 01:47:50 PM

Finally, it went out of the range. Managed to catch it at the retest almost at a $10200 level. After 2 attempts to break the second resistance closed a half (general rule of mine) and then managed to gain some more at the long-awaited but weak breakout.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: