Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19082 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:37:50 AM

it depends. but i do when i find good ieos. especially the ones that launched by binance exchange platform are usually strong and have good hype. so i like to join binance ieos mostly.

turn the page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:49:49 PM

Definitely. IEO is now the latest which has taken over ICO. I agree IEO is very popular now and I wouldn't hesitate to invest in a good IEO when I get the chance.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:43:36 PM

In fact, everything in the world related to money is gambling. The IEO is a good way to fight scammers, build investor confidence in the crypto market. Before a token is sold, the project has been appraised by the exchanges so this thing helps us secure more mind when investing.
Exactly that the IEO can avoid scammers, but it only reduces risk. still when we are wrong in choosing an investment it will only make us fail. invest in the world Digital currency still has a level of risk, so let the best decisions and do not let ourselves only suffer losses.

in my opinion not only in cryptocurrency which has risks, but if we invest in Foreign currency or Stocks, we still have risks, it's just that the risk in cryptocurrency is greater than investing in Foreign currency or Stocks, but if you choose the right cryptocurrency to be an investment, then you certainly will be able to get more than 30% profit, therefore the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is greater because the profits we can get are also greater.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:32:13 AM

Yes, I will. Because it is a better and safer option for investment. IEO is popular not by its hype because investors are getting huge profits from it! All of the Binance IEO investors are becoming rich! The same thing is happening with the Kucoin and Huobi IEO investors! So, I will participate and now I am eagerly waiting for the Elrond IEO on the Binance Launchpad!

I think, IEO provides an opportunity to get profits. Now many exchangers are held IEO from various new projects. I am interested to participating in IEO and binance IEO is the best choice for investing our money
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:57:53 AM

Yes, I will. Because it is a better and safer option for investment. IEO is popular not by its hype because investors are getting huge profits from it! All of the Binance IEO investors are becoming rich! The same thing is happening with the Kucoin and Huobi IEO investors! So, I will participate and now I am eagerly waiting for the Elrond IEO on the Binance Launchpad!

I think, IEO provides an opportunity to get profits. Now many exchangers are held IEO from various new projects. I am interested to participating in IEO and binance IEO is the best choice for investing our money
if we want to participate in IEO, we have to choose best IEO platfrom that provide fair system.maybe limitation for each investors will keep price rising after listing in market.personal allocation was good strategy and we will gain money.maybe i see binance that applied this system.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 05:53:35 AM

Initial Exchange Offering is the new bandwagon virtually all projects are jumping on thereby making it increasingly popular, as the days goes on. However, aside Binance, Binance, bitforex and probably Probit Exchange, I think other exchanges are just inflating the funds generated by projects on their launchpad thereby deceiving investors as well as future projects which might be considering doing IEO with them.

I wont like to be specific regarding the exchanges but the truth is these exchanges are just the bad eggs we need to get rid of in this industry. Unfortunately, some of them are top guns and thereby using that leverage in a deceptive manner.

So sad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:33:07 AM

if we want to participate in IEO, we have to choose best IEO platfrom that provide fair system.maybe limitation for each investors will keep price rising after listing in market.personal allocation was good strategy and we will gain money.maybe i see binance that applied this system.

Binance is a pioneer in the IEO and the projects offered are very good. Binance very selective in choosing projects for the IEO because it also concerns binance's reputation as a big exchanger
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:41:48 AM

Afternoon! Nice to meet you all guys. I am curious to know - what do you pay attention to the most, while choosing one or another IEO/ICO solution? In my opinion, there are some truly attractive IEOs ongoing today and I often participate in such. So would be great if anyone can recommend me an IEO to have a look at. Thanks!

I think you can look for it in binance or bittrex, the exchange has a good bunch of IEOs. I usually only use these two exchanges to invest in the IEO.
so please check here: https://launchpad.binance.com/
Only one project is available for 1 July, you can recognize more about the project. Certainly binance will not be arbitrary in choosing projects.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:52:27 AM

Given the market experiencing reports of scams and hacking, one should always come up with a solution to this. There maybe many efforts in this regard like public awareness, crypto education etc. IEO has also come up with the same drive to discourage and eliminate fake projects. Before this, ICO has been popular. But now IEO has replaced it. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:08:19 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.

with all your respect, not all IEO, ICO, and STO are good, just like human nobody's perfect. As long as I know the project has a potential things to help the community in the future whether  IEO, ICO, STO I will participate and support that project for sure. Its all coming by a chance only that IEO was more trending now but don't be deceive by its trend lets still be wise in choosing it.

Indeed, many people think IEOs are good to invest. But i think its good if IEOs held by big exchangers and with good reputation. We know that many exchangers have fake volume and i think choose IEOs from big exchangers like binance or others top 10 exchangers
Even if you want to invest in IEOs held on bigger exchanges, you need to be very careful and carefully do your research. Imagine the second IEO that was held on binance, which was FET. Many thought it would bring huge profit like BTT, yet it dumoed in a short while. It was a shocker to them, because they never expected its end result.

I think you are wrong about FET. The first price of the FET listing is above the IEO price and give big profit to investors. As far as you know, the IEO of the big exchanger profitable except for bittrex when launch IEO Ocean Protocal.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:14:34 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.

with all your respect, not all IEO, ICO, and STO are good, just like human nobody's perfect. As long as I know the project has a potential things to help the community in the future whether  IEO, ICO, STO I will participate and support that project for sure. Its all coming by a chance only that IEO was more trending now but don't be deceive by its trend lets still be wise in choosing it.

Indeed, many people think IEOs are good to invest. But i think its good if IEOs held by big exchangers and with good reputation. We know that many exchangers have fake volume and i think choose IEOs from big exchangers like binance or others top 10 exchangers
Even if you want to invest in IEOs held on bigger exchanges, you need to be very careful and carefully do your research. Imagine the second IEO that was held on binance, which was FET. Many thought it would bring huge profit like BTT, yet it dumoed in a short while. It was a shocker to them, because they never expected its end result.

I think you are wrong about FET. The first price of the FET listing is above the IEO price and give big profit to investors. As far as you know, the IEO of the big exchanger profitable except for bittrex when launch IEO Ocean Protocal.

You're right, the only IEO project with the lowest starting level is Matic, but I think that's due to the shark's game because it has nearly 18 times more then IEO prices.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

I think so. In my opinion, participating in an IEO is more stable than joining in an ICO. There are still scammers but I think its less compared to ICOs. Even though its safer joining IEO, it is still very risky. You still have to be careful and do your own research. Besides whatever it is, there will always be someone who will take advantage of others so always be careful and observant.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:11:49 PM

Been participating to some ICO projects that I like and feel happy with how it turns out, I mean the profit you will get at least it is "guaranteed" and you are no longer to be afraid for your coins of choice to be not get listed on exchanges because of scammers.

Before this, ICO has been popular. But now IEO has replaced it. 
ICO still exists but IEO is a different level here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

I am worried that it will only become a trend just before the discovery of a new scam case that might occur, or even another fraud that is very detrimental to investors

xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:02:17 PM

Now IEO is very popular because it brings a very big profit in a short time, if possible I always participate in IEO

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:02:37 PM

after seeing the results of IEO held in several launchpads, honestly I want to follow because the results are very satisfying investor always get roi from there, but on the other result a lot of IOs also fail even to the detriment of investors because IEO assets go down 10x and ieo are held by the market which in my opinion is quite large so the conclusion, I think is following the IEO if you have researched the lucky factor, it has a little role here

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:38:37 PM

I think IEO is the best way for invest with the current market situation, many investor move from ICO to IEO and for me IEO is more safe than ICO. I am participate on some IEO like Harnony on Binance Launchpad and Mycro Job on BitForex and so far that is very profitable.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:43:45 PM

To an extent I agree with you, but from my own view IEO is serving a great purpose as it has reduced the rate of fraudulent activities which are rampant in the era of ICOs. Thus, to me that's a big deal.
Also, about investing, first it is a personal decision; I will invest if and only if the project is worth it. That is, if the team is reliable, capable and have the relevant experience in what they are trying to achieve, not just some hype projects.
Just like ICOs, I will always take my time to study any project before putting my funds.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:57:06 PM

In order to taste the sweet of IEO you need to pay by holding a portion of BNB at least, that's not favourable for small investors just to get on a hype coin for profits, if the project itself has revolutionary idea with working mechanism why not, matic is a good example and it's doing good at least for now, I would say IEO is sort of premium product for investors, still it's more promising than ordinary ICO these days

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:20:06 PM

I don't have the capital to invest in the IEO but I have participated in promoting the ORYX IEO project which on July 1 will start at Vindax. If I already have money, I will try to invest in various IEO projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: