Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19086 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:12:44 AM

The IEO is now much in demand by investors. Because it gives a big advantage. But I don't say that all IEOs will benefit. Because the IEO depends on the project and where is the exchange. If done at a low exchange, of course it is very difficult to get a profit if investing in the IEO.
We don't need to see all of them will benefit as not all projects are good, majority of them is enough to make the market boom again.
Just like the old days, lots of project in ICO that issued ETH tokens, and we then see their progress but not all, same thing will happen again with IEO and just like in the old days as we have profitable projects in the market already.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:36:25 AM

If i want to participate on IEO then i will just only do it on binance, because all of IEOS that has been on binance are way above their IEO price. The current successful IEO is harmony which has been offered at .003$ and now the price is .028$, easy money.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:07:26 PM

I think IEO is popular and its in much demand by investors nowadays because of the profits it offers. However be mindful that not all projects in IEO is going to succeed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:08:36 PM

Yes ieo is popular now but we cant remove or cant replace the Ico because i saw some projects that still go to ico than ieo and they choose this as kind of fundraising,and many of those are doing ico first before ieo but this project only offers ico but i can assure you that this project will be successfully done soon so make investments now while the ico is running.
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:21:28 PM

As for me, I love advanced solutions coming out these days. And I pay attention to IEOs, coming out these days. In my opinon, product should be valuable and should be applicable in everyday life. So curious to know whether you have any advanced IEOs to recommend in mind. Most likely, the ones that are taking place in the nearest future
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

I think IEO is popular and its in much demand by investors nowadays because of the profits it offers. However be mindful that not all projects in IEO is going to succeed.
of course, exchanges also provide no guarantee for the success of their sales and project trips.
but when I see harmony at binance I want to join the IEO and I benefit from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

As for me, I love advanced solutions coming out these days. And I pay attention to IEOs, coming out these days. In my opinon, product should be valuable and should be applicable in everyday life. So curious to know whether you have any advanced IEOs to recommend in mind. Most likely, the ones that are taking place in the nearest future

I share your views, to be honest. Well, I am from business industry and I msotly consider solutions from this sphere. The ones that make processes easier and more optimized. For example, the IEO I am waiting the most is Auditchain. They are having it on 14th of June on ExMarkets. As for the project, in few words, ? In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance with many other companies. As an example, æternity will collaborate with Auditchain and other members to integrate its decentralized data oracles which will enable real time automated compliance with various financial instruments between counterparties
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:33:11 PM

I share your views, to be honest. Well, I am from business industry and I msotly consider solutions from this sphere. The ones that make processes easier and more optimized. For example, the IEO I am waiting the most is Auditchain. They are having it on 14th of June on ExMarkets. As for the project, in few words, ? In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance with many other companies. As an example, æternity will collaborate with Auditchain and other members to integrate its decentralized data oracles which will enable real time automated compliance with various financial instruments between counterparties

Hmm, sounds very interesting. So this might refresh the whole industry if everything is in reality as advanced as you've outlined. But I will check out more on my own shortly and share the opinion Wink Thanks for recommendation
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:33:44 PM

to take part I will consider, but for now the IEO must be a little observant because some launchpads offer scam projects so we have to be vigilant.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:42:48 PM

In fact, everything in the world related to money is gambling. The IEO is a good way to fight scammers, build investor confidence in the crypto market. Before a token is sold, the project has been appraised by the exchanges so this thing helps us secure more mind when investing.
Yes, I think we can join the IEO of today's top exchanges. Instead of having to learn and evaluate the project ourselves, we can rely on the reputation of the trading platform to choose a project.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:17:48 PM

Yes there is great demand for IEO in the market especially the IEOs that are conducted on Binance because of great and profitable reasons. I have plans to go for the next IEO to be conducted on Binance and have already a wallet over the exchange. In addition, you could also invest in IEO on other good exchange if you think they are worth putting in your money.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:14:30 AM

IEOs are the next generation of crowd funding model and are starting to become more popular as investors look for new opportunities to invest their capital and are more concerned about the legitimacy of the startups they are investing in and this new solution promises to deliver better quality offerings, but you should always do your own due diligence and only use the most reputable launch pads

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:36:13 AM

Yes there is great demand for IEO in the market especially the IEOs that are conducted on Binance because of great and profitable reasons. I have plans to go for the next IEO to be conducted on Binance and have already a wallet over the exchange. In addition, you could also invest in IEO on other good exchange if you think they are worth putting in your money.

I have not seen any IEO have listed on any exchange. Are you confused about this information because the Binance project often chose to make IEO very strict
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:37:01 AM

IEO is no doubt the trend when it comes to fundraising for new crypto startups. Both investors and project team see IEO as a very efficient means of raising funds. Investors tend to trust it because they feel safe buying token on the exchanges they are already familiar with. Thus, IEO has come to stay for a while before other means of fundraising. As regards participation in IEO, I can only participate in IEOs of top notch exchanges.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:18:08 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
actually you are very correct and that has made the whole market look like joke. Now we are no longer talking about scammers anymore but because the exchanges are in quest to make quick cash, they don't care about what project they launch for its ieo. At a point the whole idea is because some how tricky.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:40:13 AM

IEO is gradually replacing ICO. ICO has been considered to be a platform promoting scamming. As a result, IEO and STO has been introduced. IEO and STO are considered to be a means of fundraising which give some level of investment security. IEO is newly introduced and it has to go a long way before proving itself. 

Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:49:32 AM

IEO really became more popular than ICO, I think because the tokens almost immediately begin to trade after that. But I would not invest in all IEO, only in Binance or perhaps on another exchange.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:03:22 AM

IEO is popular because it help to reduce scm rate, ICO has turn to platform for the scammer and even thw developer of thw project to scam.. so the good project preferred IEO

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:08:46 AM

As for this days that IEO was is very popular in tje market,  as an investor we must be able to choose which one is good and suitable for our investment. But we also have to choose good exchange as an option because of course the more trustworthy the exchange potential sales and also the price after listing may also be good. So I guess I will. Especially if the project was like the dencoin tokens which can give me a good thing investments in tje future so why not. As long as it will be a good beneficial project so I guess Im in. I will participate.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:16:15 AM

IEO really became more popular than ICO, I think because the tokens almost immediately begin to trade after that. But I would not invest in all IEO, only in Binance or perhaps on another exchange.

looking at the current development of the IEO, several IEOs have had a good impact on investors and their supporters. however, it depends on the project and the IEO place. when these two things match, maybe I will support the project.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: