Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-Month Investment: ETH? BCH?  (Read 1309 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:54:14 PM

I think BCH is better, because most investors are more interested in investing there, besides some time ago I found an article that says that Israel will use it for food purchases, and maybe this will have a good effect on BCH.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:00:37 PM

I prefer ethereum because it has shown good improvement, ethereum is good for short and long term investments.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:06:34 PM

Hey guys, new to the forum!
Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley
We really can't tell what is going to go in a month for either Eth or BCH, for me i really think that eth has really good potential to rise in the future but not in the near future, and i don't know if btc cash will go up as well, but if you are really looking for some short term investments than i would highly consider bitcoin since it has more movements in terms of price than all the other currencies, i mean if you consider how it went from 3k to 8k in just tow months and probably will go up in the next month has well, so it is a good option.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:08:05 PM

choosing investment between BTC or BCH, I will choose BCH, I have compared prices on the last 30 days based on Coinmarketcap prices, BCH is far more profitable than ETH. make sure you buy it when prices are cheap (when falling),  otherwise you won't get anything other than the risk of loss. now is the time to invest, when prices are in the red zone. because there is a possibility that in the next few days prices will pump again.
KCL257 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:09:06 PM

With the past 1 month Ethereum grows 41% compare to Bitcoin Cash that only grows 33% so if we base on the numbers Ethereum would be the best to invest with.

If we don't look on the percentage growth of both coins I will still choose ETH over BCH though as an investment because I'm not a fan of an imitated Bitcoin.

Yes, exactly what I was looking at before I purchased some ETH... I'll probably end up keeping my ETH longer than a month though Smiley
viananda2525

Activity: 1082
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:22:45 PM

choosing investment between BTC or BCH, I will choose BCH, I have compared prices on the last 30 days based on Coinmarketcap prices, BCH is far more profitable than ETH. make sure you buy it when prices are cheap (when falling),  otherwise you won't get anything other than the risk of loss. now is the time to invest, when prices are in the red zone. because there is a possibility that in the next few days prices will pump again.
bitcoin cash often give us opportunity from its volatility.much traders like to trades this coins,moreover if its price drop they will trying buying bch as much as possible they can.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

There is one thing that needs to be pointed out and that is, investing and waiting for a good return in a month might not come to pass, you should know this space is unpredictable. Assuming all goes well as planned, I think ETH is a good one as it offers more chance of returning good profit.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:31:02 PM

both are good, but judging from the potential I still choose ethereum compared to BCH. new ethereum will go up, so holding now is a good choice. for BCH, I don't understand about this coin. so I hesitate to hold it. for sure now ethereum is the right choice in my opinion.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

I think ethereum is better because some great traders provide solutions to hold ethereum because the ethereum project will be developed later. This makes ethereum better and increases ethereum prices
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:52:08 PM

Ethereum is reaching a golden cross which is a very bullish sign. If it's only for 1 month then go with ethereum which will break out very soon. To hedge your bets you could go 70% ethereum and 30% bitcoin cash as that tends to pump randomly and unpredictably

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

First, I hope you are well informed on the risks involved in every investment.
With that being said, ETH will be a good choice as the team have been working hard to ensure they improve their blockchain which is a good sign for more growth of the platform thus the coin.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:58:58 PM

ETH and BCH are both good coins to hold while the price is in the bull run but on my own, I choose ETH for much stable price increase compared to BCH.

Yes, both coins are profitable but I've preferred to invest with BCH since Ethereum is on surge right now unlike of BCH that still in low which is the possibility that in a few days from now will have its skyrocket by then.

Cause this is the logic, if we buy coins at low there is a huge chance that it will rise up but if its already on the top, might have chances that it will fall down. But anyway, we really don't know what will happen next, will be just lucky that everything will have a moves high.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:15:02 PM

For one month, I would love to pick the Bitcoin! This is the safest investment in the crypto! However, as you mentioned your desirable coin then I recommend you to buy BCH for a month hodl purpose! This coin is not good compared with Ethereum but BCH is good to hold and earn good money than ETH. BCH growth level is stronger than Ethereum!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:16:08 PM

in total, it’s hard to say whether it is worth investing at all, since it’s not yet clear until the end, it’s the end of the pampas or the market correction has gone and then there will be growth sprints
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:20:25 PM

In my own opinion it is more practical to invest to bitcoin if you will have only do a one month investment. All we know that bitcoin is a very fast moving coin that every monent it's value may change. So if you have only one month this is worh it because even everyday you can perform trading or buying and selling coin to earn cash.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:40:19 PM

ETH and BCH is a good choice of coins to Invest and the market its doing great, I'm also buying ETH for preparation for the upcoming bull run
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:42:20 PM

This two coin for one month, doesn't bring for you any good profits 1 month. Check BitcoinCash pump always has high than Ethereum, BitcoinCash dump was very high from 2017. But trading volume always high on Bitcoin, Bitcoin volume is more than crypto volume.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:46:23 PM

I think ETH would be a good choice. The crypto market is moving forward and ETH and BCH both coins gained a new high, which is very good for the crypto market. Though BCH is a good coin, but ETH is more stable than BCH and ETH will have a new update very soon. So, overall, ETH will be a good choice to buy and hold for a month!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:49:13 PM

I always give preference to ETH more than most altcoins, this is because the team is working and it is evident to all.
When a platform keeps growing and team is still looking for ways to improve services then that's a good sign of a platform worth investing. This is just the case of ETH, the team is highly experienced and capable of the tasks ahead.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:50:52 PM

I think ETH would be a good choice. The crypto market is moving forward and ETH and BCH both coins gained a new high, which is very good for the crypto market. Though BCH is a good coin, but ETH is more stable than BCH and ETH will have a new update very soon. So, overall, ETH will be a good choice to buy and hold for a month!
Ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment, but if you start now maybe in 1 month you can get results from it because the market is currently moving well and in 1 month Ethereum may be strong enough to soar.
no movement knows and maybe BCH can also be profitable so investing in both will be better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: