Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-Month Investment: ETH? BCH?  (Read 1309 times)
KCL257 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:17:17 PM

Thanks for all the opinions guys... on a side note, LTC is up a good percentage!
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:33:10 PM

My personal opinion is that Bitcoin is better for an investment of 1 month today. The whole thing is that he too domains over cryptocurrency. Let's say if Bitcoin grows up to $ 10,000, you can quickly sell it and transfer it to ETH and get even more profit. As I saw ETH, it does not respond so quickly to the growth of Bitcoin.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:45:15 PM

Hey guys, new to the forum!
Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley

Ethereum is better to invest long term if visit at coin market so far their price stay and nothing on so far but its possible before end of this year ethereum will give huge return profits, about bch i have nothing solid idea of.that coins but i heard its possible to give profits for short term hold, but if you would or you want to make sure invest inti bitcoin the prediction bitcoin possible to incresa their price reach at 10k usd before end of this month May 2019
 Good luck bro wish your success.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:59:58 PM

Well, out of two coins, I choose Eth, it's easier for me to use it. I can get extra eth from bounty. So I chose this particular coin in the flesh to a long-term investment.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:06:04 PM

My personal opinion is that Bitcoin is better for an investment of 1 month today. The whole thing is that he too domains over cryptocurrency. Let's say if Bitcoin grows up to $ 10,000, you can quickly sell it and transfer it to ETH and get even more profit. As I saw ETH, it does not respond so quickly to the growth of Bitcoin.
right, altcoin is currently unable to match the movement of Bitcoin so if we have Bitcoin, it will be more profitable.
moreover if the price of ETH falls then it is a good opportunity to exchange Bitcoin to ETH so that we can get greater profits if ETH rises again.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:13:47 PM

The truth is, in this space it is hard to predict the movement of any coin. You might be expecting a good profit and all of a sudden the market turns red and remains that way for a while which will then affect your target. So, always put that in check.
Assuming everything being equal, ETH is better and have the chance of giving a good profit than BCH.

roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:31:03 PM

If you asked which coin is an original between the two, I say ETH! Sorry forked coins...

After the slight crash bitcoin cash and ethereum as a result of the bear market, these two were once again valued at the same price, but out of nowhere it's over 150% more valuable,just unbelievable....

Now if we talk about which one is a better investment based on numbers BCH is the winner.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:37:17 PM

Personally I would split my capital into two and invest ! But Incase or just a single  one , then I will advise you buy more of ethereum!
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:02:11 AM

@OP, nothing should stop you from making moves of your decisions. Any of the two options (ETH of BCH) can provide you your set target. Although i would advise that you should not just limit yourself to that time frame you have set. You might be fortunate to hit you target within a week of investment and on the other way round, the time might be extended,
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:40:18 AM

Thinking of doing a short-term investment for fun, about 1 month or so. Was thinking I should buy either Etherum or Bitcoin Cash. I use Gemini so not all coins are available. Wanted to get some opinions from you vets Smiley

Check both the coin's price stats in the last two months Bitcoin cash seems to have a slight edge, but why pick between the two when there are a lot of coins performing above average than the two coins you mention, like Litecoin who is performing better until now.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:47:24 AM

If shot term investing go for ETH because its price pumping and dumping, I don't like BCH so don't invest on that coin. Hold until the end of the year, you can have at least 50% profit so think if you're going to short investing or its better to hold for long. ETH can go $500 this year, believe me because I'm also holding ETH.  Grin
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:28:31 AM

in my opinion investing in ethereum is still very feasible to try to get a profit because with the stability of the sale and purchase price, surely you are not worried about the threat of loss and you can invest with a calm heart later.

rachman mahesa

Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:36:50 AM

I would suggest investing in ethereum. Because, a great opportunity to get a short-term investment with less than 1 month actually does not matter if you want to invest in ethereum compared to bch. I am sure that people will reconcile ethereum.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:23:44 AM

In my opinion Ethereum can promise you in 1 month can be profitable because of the market movement continues to increase, Ethereum will definitely rise again in a month to $ 280
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:09:51 AM

In my opinion one or two month totally good coin Ethereum investment for me. In fact I would also suggest everyone try to take Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the good volume and strong currency, more larger platform and most of the biggest investors in here Ethereum. You can take investment in Ethereum I hope more profitable waiting for your target.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:14:53 AM

if you look at the current market situation I think you better invest with bitcoin on the other hand you also target in 1 month, unless you invest for a long time and are highly recommended with ethereum. for me, bitcoin is wrong or a coin is profitable, even now the price of bitcoin is very impressive.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:16:53 AM

Why not buy both ethereum and BCH since this two altcoins have a good project and developer inside but if you want to all in your capital just check first the chart history and price action of this two altcoin since ethereum are being popular in cryptoworld and the second largest cryptocurrency  in the market then go for this one but its not guaranty you will earn a good profit becausebthe price flow of the market are unpredictable.

Wintersoldier

Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:34:13 AM

If it's just one month, than I would actually just go for BTC.
Bitcoin had a pretty fantastic bull run the past month and is now stabalizing in the $7000s.
After this period of stability, you should expect to see more organic growth.

It's also probably the safest investment.
The past month and ahalf, numerous times btc dropped below $7000 but immediately went back up.
This shows that the market has chosen a new bottom for btc and they aren't willing to sell it for less than $7k.

If you are using gemini, than I would recommend buying the btc then when you sell, sell it for gemini dollars.
It's the most stable, regulated, consistent stable coin out there.
Then, if you want to jump back in, it would be very easy.
And if you will just going practice and I guess you should, he is right. Go for bitcoin as it has the most volatility among all. But do take into consideration that, bitcoin is also having a huge transaction fee. But what is important is that, you can have a huge chance to earn other than utilizing a huge learning on trading to altcoins.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:37:45 AM

Ethereum for sure.If me personally would have to choose between ethereum and bitcoin cash i will preffer ethereum for sure.Ethereum is the second strongest cryptocurrency.Plus ethereum shows better price growth atleast compared to BCH

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:46:07 AM

I think it will be easier to use ETH for an investment for a month. Although any choice from the top 15 will suit you for a short-term investment today. Generally better in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: