Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25967 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:38:23 PM

Thanks for the free bump Spoetnik, also that little short story you wrote was very funny. You should show that to jimmy falon, I am certain he would give you a writing job! I know I had a good laugh.

normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky..

i am the knower and haver of all things crypto and what i shall say will have been fortold and what is seen will be viewed !
I am a white hot shining comet of awesome and unless more people start bowing to my glorious insightful and witty posts like you just did
i will be forced to take matters into my hands and lead a revolution.. i have friends in the illuminati that can melt brains with ray guns n shit !!!
My genius is only tempered by my humility my fans always tell me.. they love my legendary wit and appreciate my Crypto-Sheriff duties.
I'm the crypto cop and i show my badge and the cons go running !
Stick around kid and watch as lay down the law to all the scammers around here it will be fun to watch.

All the usual scammers around here are scared of me so they are just Haters and Trolls !
I will accept Fallons writing job but i need to destroy a few more coins first.. I make all those coins scammers shutter in fear like
a scared puppy sitting in a pool of pee on the floor waiting for a rap on the nose with a noose paper.
Since you must be staff of Fallons can you say thanks i love his show ? Even though i have never seen it, but don't tell him that please.

Anyway my Pizza eating duties beckon me i must tend to my pizza addiction or my comment might get long or spelled wrongerer than usuals.
So new guy if you need a legend to take you under his wing pm me and i will send you some lengthy amounts of proof of scammers.
Most people recognize my Mensa caliber genius here but some don't but those that do have the knowledge of how good i am at being a genius.

BUT be warned, some of my comments may skirt on the edge of maybe being for or against you, it will be hard to tell.
it's my sneaky way of trolling and being crafty and then maybe if i am lucky baiting a guy into a response so i can jump on em with a, oh i'm just joking routine or something.
Making a deliberately ambiguous comment is sometimes a great way to troll Wink
but you know that already don't you ..Mr. 6 comments hahhaa

Next time i want 1 btc for your free bump though.. oh wait... was this your topic ?? lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:09:08 PM

I happen to like baritus. Decent guy with a decent coin.

At least he still works on his coin *cough* satoshi *cough*
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:10:22 PM

Thanks for the free bump Spoetnik, also that little short story you wrote was very funny. You should show that to jimmy falon, I am certain he would give you a writing job! I know I had a good laugh.

normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky..

i am the knower and haver of all things crypto and what i shall say will have been fortold and what is seen will be viewed !
I am a white hot shining comet of awesome and unless more people start bowing to my glorious insightful and witty posts like you just did
i will be forced to take matters into my hands and lead a revolution.. i have friends in the illuminati that can melt brains with ray guns n shit !!!
My genius is only tempered by my humility my fans always tell me.. they love my legendary wit and appreciate my Crypto-Sheriff duties.
Stick around kid and watch as lay down the law to all the scammers around here it will be fun to watch.

All the usual scammers around here are scared of me so they are just Haters and Trolls !
I will accept Fallons writing job but i need to destroy a few more coins first.. I make all those coins scammers shutter in fear like
a scared puppy sitting in a pool of pee on the floor waiting for a rap on the nose with a noose paper.
Since you must be staff of Fallons can you say thanks i love his show ? Even though i have never seen it, but don't tell him that please.

Anyway my Pizza eating duties beckon me i must tend to my pizza addiction or my comment might get long or spelled wrongerer than usuals.
So new guy if you need a legend to take you under his wing pm me and i will send you some lengthy amounts of proof of scammers.
Most people recognize my Mensa caliber genius here but some don't but those that do have the knowledge of how good i am at being a genius.

BUT be warned, some of my comments may skirt on the edge of maybe being for or against you, it will be hard to tell.
it's my sneaky way of trolling and being crafty and then maybe if i am lucky baiting a guy into a response so i can jump on em with a, oh i'm just joking routine or something.

Next time i want 1 btc for your free bump though.. oh wait... was this your topic ?? lol

You have some ego bud. "normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky.."  i feel soooooo lucky (btw everytime you post in this thread it bumps the awareness of Digitalcoin across the altcoin section and all kinds of blogs that track the most popular threads)

Also, who are you? Why should I care who you are? And your E-Penis is showing, you should really watch where you throw that thing. Not everyone veiws your ego as a good thing.
dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:22:25 PM

You have some ego bud. "normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky.."  i feel soooooo lucky (btw everytime you post in this thread it bumps the awareness of Digitalcoin across the altcoin section and all kinds of blogs that track the most popular threads)

Also, who are you? Why should I care who you are? And your E-Penis is showing, you should really watch where you throw that thing. Not everyone veiws your ego as a good thing.

ANGRY INCH!!! lol
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Hahaha, thats great! That's whoever this guy's name is from now on! "AngryInchMan"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:46:10 PM

ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Hahaha, thats great! That's whoever this guy's name is from now on! "AngryInchMan"

bump lol

oh and that will be 1 btc now please i pm'd you my address

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

ANGRY INCH!!! lol

There are several 'angry inchers' in this thread.
dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Anytime people discuss any coin that's not BTC around here, they come out of the woodwork.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

hey someone stole my coins..

well post your address and we can track them..

uhh err uhhh welll uhhhhhhhhhh never mind...

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

naw it's ok don't worry about it..

all you have to so is post the coin address..

naw it's ok but they were stolen honest..

L oh fucking L

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:55:17 PM

ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Anytime people discuss any coin that's not BTC around here, they come out of the woodwork.

what will i see if i have a look at your post history ? i bet i know lol

edit:
by the way Mr 6 Comments that's 3 BTC you owe me now..

dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

hey someone stole my coins..

well post your address and we can track them..

uhh err uhhh welll uhhhhhhhhhh never mind...

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

naw it's ok don't worry about it..

all you have to so is post the coin address..

naw it's ok but they were stolen honest..

L oh fucking L
ANGRY INCH!!! lol

what will i see if i have a look at your post history ? i bet i know lol

edit:
by the way Mr 6 Comments that's 3 BTC you owe me now..

Any number of things I'm sure. Which coin(s) do you mine anyway?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

Mr 6 comments pm'd me this just now..

I know you probably dont care and will delete this, but I actualy have an account that has around 200+ posts, but I was being constantly harrased by BCX and having everything i posted deleted, so i was basicly forced to start a new account.

Not that you care of course, I just wanted you to know that I am not some newb that just threw his shit out there.

Anyways, have fun and ill cya in the troll thread lol

and what coins i mine won't get the stolen DGC back Wink

would like to chat about what deodorant i use too or what brand name of toilet paper ? It's 3 ply that's how i roll Wink

but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe he should post the address ?
or lets talk toilet paper with some mouthy noob with 6 posts ?

edit:
that is 4 btc Wink

Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

I am glad this thread has been so popular, it is free advertising that I don't have to pay for, and DGC is known by more people because of it. No such thing as bad press lol
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:02:50 PM

I am glad this thread has been so popular, it is free advertising that I don't have to pay for, and DGC is known by more people because of it. No such thing as bad press lol

actually it's not free you owe me 5 BTC now..

dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

Mr 6 comments pm'd me this just now..

I know you probably dont care and will delete this, but I actualy have an account that has around 200+ posts, but I was being constantly harrased by BCX and having everything i posted deleted, so i was basicly forced to start a new account.

Not that you care of course, I just wanted you to know that I am not some newb that just threw his shit out there.

Anyways, have fun and ill cya in the troll thread lol

and what coins i mine won't get the stolen DGC back Wink

would like to chat about what deodorant i use too or what brand name of toilet paper ? It's 3 ply that's how i roll Wink

but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe he should post the address ?
or lets talk toilet paper with some mouthy noob with 6 posts ?

edit:
that is 4 btc Wink

Where in hell did you find 3-ply? lol

my point is that you're probably a BTC miner. I rarely seen altcoin miners talking as much shit. Lost coins are a risk involved in crypto's, if people can't deal with that they shouldn't be in the scene. This kind of shit happens.

Now about the 3-ply; I could use some for cleaning up all the shit smeared throughout this thread.
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

If nothing else, I should at least have 15 comments by the time this thread is done! Then I will say "Thats Mr. 15 Comments to you"

Also, who are you? Really, are we supposed to know who you are? At least BCX made a ton of money on BTC and LTC, you are just some unknown dude...
dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

if nothing else, this has been thoroughly entertaining
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:27:49 PM

if nothing else, this has been thoroughly entertaining

No, no, no, no. Back to the topic. Post that damn address, anyone!  Kiss

Oh no, it may be more than one. But, but it will prove everything!
dupee419

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:05:46 PM

well... do we know approximately which block(s) in which it was happening? if we do, we could always just check the offending blocks for large transfers from one address, then look up the history of said address in the blockchain. there is a block explorer for DGC, yes? i mean we're talking about 560K DGC here, it should be pretty easy to spot.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:21:55 PM

well... do we know approximately which block(s) in which it was happening? if we do, we could always just check the offending blocks for large transfers from one address, then look up the history of said address in the blockchain. there is a block explorer for DGC, yes? i mean we're talking about 560K DGC here, it should be pretty easy to spot.

None of it means anything till Baritus himself post the addresses. This way he is publicly tied to the addresses. If he doesn't post the addresses he can always deny any addresses associated are not the correct ones. I have already figured out the majority of them and they all track back to him. He knows very well I can hang these around his neck like an anchor.

He sold those coins and like a complete newbie scammer he didn't bother to use throw away exchange accounts or new wallets. I guess he just thought people would simply take his word for it and not bother to question.

This is your chance Baritus to really stuff it back down my throat, post the addresses.

~BCX~

How would you be able to "track them back to him"? Magic?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: