Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25967 times)
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:04:54 PM

well... do we know approximately which block(s) in which it was happening? if we do, we could always just check the offending blocks for large transfers from one address, then look up the history of said address in the blockchain. there is a block explorer for DGC, yes? i mean we're talking about 560K DGC here, it should be pretty easy to spot.

None of it means anything till Baritus himself post the addresses. This way he is publicly tied to the addresses. If he doesn't post the addresses he can always deny any addresses associated are not the correct ones. I have already figured out the majority of them and they all track back to him. He knows very well I can hang these around his neck like an anchor.

He sold those coins and like a complete newbie scammer he didn't bother to use throw away exchange accounts or new wallets. I guess he just thought people would simply take his word for it and not bother to question.

This is your chance Baritus to really stuff it back down my throat, post the addresses.

~BCX~

How would you be able to "track them back to him"? Magic?

ooooooo magic? Is it going to be like at the end of Burt Wonderstone, when Jim Carey drilled into his own brain? I'd watch that!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:16:45 AM

hey someone stole my coins..

well post your address and we can track them..

uhh err uhhh welll uhhhhhhhhhh never mind...

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

naw it's ok don't worry about it..

all you have to so is post the coin address..

naw it's ok but they were stolen honest..

L oh fucking L

QFT

and hey i scratched my ass so i guess that proves i am a liar right ?
and hey what is the price of rice in china ?
posting proof a guy responsible for an exchange and many coins is a fucking thief is great advertising ?
ok then.. bumpidity bump then lol

the stupidest scummiest dumbest people on earth reside here.. i think this place is a magical magnet for the ultimate combo of shitty scammers and naive morons.

it's like seeing clowns pile out of a little car never ending for years and thinking there just can't be any more in there and then sure enough.. here they come...
honk honk, goes the coin cloning scammers and the little ass kissing corrupt brat clowns lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Beef Supreme (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:22:32 AM

In other news, this has been my first insanely popular thread.

See, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!    Cool
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:44:47 AM

hey someone stole my coins..

well post your address and we can track them..

uhh err uhhh welll uhhhhhhhhhh never mind...

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

naw it's ok don't worry about it..

all you have to so is post the coin address..

naw it's ok but they were stolen honest..

L oh fucking L

QFT

and hey i scratched my ass so i guess that proves i am a liar right ?
and hey what is the price of rice in china ?
posting proof a guy responsible for an exchange and many coins is a fucking thief is great advertising ?
ok then.. bumpidity bump then lol

the stupidest scummiest dumbest people on earth reside here.. i think this place is a magical magnet for the ultimate combo of shitty scammers and naive morons.

it's like seeing clowns pile out of a little car never ending for years and thinking there just can't be any more in there and then sure enough.. here they come...
honk honk, goes the coin cloning scammers and the little ass kissing corrupt brat clowns lol

Yes the DGC dev is such a stinking thief that he made sure he personally sent every CryptoAve customer back their coins before it was taken offline for maintenance lol

When your done with the bong pipe I think BCX might want it back.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:48:22 AM

And we're back at number one most read altcoin thread! Yay! Certainly, most entertaining. http://blockchained.com/
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:32:10 PM

This is a crazy thread.  Came here to try and understand all the fuss over what may have happended with regard to this supposed theft, and I still don't understand much except that some people have way more time to speculate and write about their speculations than I do.

I don't really care if the coins were stolen or not, and I don't see why it matters enough for all the chatter over it.  Likewise baritus isn't asking for help in uncovering the thief, so makes sense that he's not responding to all this nonsense.

One thing for everyone who seems so bent on him proving the theft:

Once my son used my cc to pay for games and other stuff online. If a lynch mob started screaming for me to prove he did it, I'm sorry but id have to let them hang me instead of him.

I don't know baritus at all, but I wish him luck.

Keep up the good work baritus and stay strong!
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

This thread is retarded.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:23:41 PM

This is a crazy thread.  Came here to try and understand all the fuss over what may have happended with regard to this supposed theft, and I still don't understand much except that some people have way more time to speculate and write about their speculations than I do.

I don't really care if the coins were stolen or not, and I don't see why it matters enough for all the chatter over it.  Likewise baritus isn't asking for help in uncovering the thief, so makes sense that he's not responding to all this nonsense.

Once my son used my cc to pay for games and other stuff online. If a lynch mob started screaming for me to prove he did it, I'm sorry but id have to let them hang me instead of him.

LOL Great first post.  Whose puppet account are you?? 

It's important to know if the coins were stolen as claimed or if that is yet another lie from Big B.  Why is that important you ask?  Because if your lead Dev is a pattern liar (they are starting to add up) then that is bad for community and investor trust.
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:34:52 PM

This thread is retarded.

this thread is good because it raises awareness for cryptocurrency and brings more people in.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

A one post newbie whose only and first post is pro Baritus in an obscure and buried thread.

Yep, totally credible LOL

~BCX~

It looks like any time over the last week or two and in fact right now is a good time to buy DGC.
Tsquared

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

Funny, now I'm the one being challanged? You people are brutal.

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

I said nothing that I expect to be taken as credible, just opinions, and I have no interest in rising your ire, BCX. In fact you're obviously very intelligent and I for one have no interest in being the object of your ill intent. 

That said, this whole issue and all the mean things you and others have said about this guy (or girl maybe?) just finally prompted me to say something. Sort of like the way someone may feel when they see a group of thugs harassing a guy on the street. All this slamming kind of makes me want to stick up for this person, especially since he has the dignity to stay out of it for the most part.

I never liked Bill Clinton until people wanted to hang him for messing around with the intern.

By the way, I'm not a Clinton supporter in disguise either.

In any case, I'm comfortable that baritus isn't a crook or scam artist, and I'll keep buying DGC.

TT
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

I said nothing that I expect to be taken as credible, just opinions, and I have no interest in rising your ire, BCX. In fact you're obviously very intelligent and I for one have no interest in being the object of your ill intent. 

That said, this whole issue and all the mean things you and others have said about this guy (or girl maybe?) just finally prompted me to say something. Sort of like the way someone may feel when they see a group of thugs harassing a guy on the street. All this slamming kind of makes me want to stick up for this person, especially since he has the dignity to stay out of it for the most part.

I never liked Bill Clinton until people wanted to hang him for messing around with the intern.

In any case, I'm comfortable that baritus isn't a crook or scam artist, and I'll keep buying DGC.

TT

BCX is just trolling, I believe it's one of his hobbies.

If the truth was known he's probably buying DGC in large quantities right about now.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:53:08 PM

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

TT

DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal. In fact, other currencies that were purely pump and dumps with billions of coins, which had either a huge premine or instamine, or conveniently generated 80% of its coinbase in the first months with everyone just weeks late to the party getting screwed over - all those were more successful than DGC these past months. Luckily, some of those scam coins have lost momentum after a while.

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of people aren't looking for virtues but just a way to make quick money. And this is why it doesn't matter if BCX is onto something here or not. If fairness and ethics were relevant in cryptoland, DGC would have been among the top ten coins since last summer already. But it isn't. DGC's most valuable asset is its fairness, speed, an active dev and a relatively small but extremely dedicated community. Precisely due to it solid foundation it is attractive for long-term miners. But will much or any of this decide whether it'll be a success? Doubtful. Yet, the opposite is true also. What really counts are numbers and the chance of making a profit. DGC has much more profit potential than litecoin while being constantly further developed.

I'm here exactly because the dev is extremely open to ideas of the community that I would almost call it democratic. He gets things done properly, even if it takes a few months longer sometimes. I hope DGC has a great future because I couldn't find many other solid altcoins out there that are worth my time.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

Meh, ancient history.

BCX : Do you own any DGC at all ?
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:56:48 AM

DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal.  

Well then obviously you haven't been around since the beginning. In the beginning Baritus made some bullshit statements about Digitalcoin being bullet proof, rock solid blah blah blah and made a challenge to newbie to attack the coin.

When I volunteered to take on the task, the back peddling was epic for a few post.

~BCX~

You're right, I haven't. I joined sometime in summer last year because I was getting pissed at whales manipulating the litecoin price like crazy and I don't mine coins at diff 800+ (besides Btc maybe). It doesn't take much anyone needs to say for you to show up on the scene and ruin everyone's party. And look, DGC is pretty solid after all. The fact you take an interest in DGC alone is enough for me stay all in DGC.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal. 

Well then obviously you haven't been around since the beginning. In the beginning Baritus made some bullshit statements about Digitalcoin being bullet proof, rock solid blah blah blah and made a challenge to newbie to attack the coin.

When I volunteered to take on the task, the back peddling was epic for a few post.

~BCX~

It IS rock solid, since when has it been forked unlike other coins such as FTC or WDC for example? This is despite numerous reported unsuccessful attempts. I don't remember Baritus ever backpeddling. Sure there was concern from alot of people though.

BTW you didn't answer Samson's question how much Digitalcoin you have? You have been mining it apparently. The price has almost doubled in the last day so surely that has to put some sort of smile on your smug face if you do actually hold some??

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Tsquared

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:38:35 PM

Excuse me for being blunt...

Not calling anyone out, but if you digitalcoin zealots could just chill for a minute maybe these other folks wouldn't be so inclined to call you out on everything you say.  It's obvious how strongly you feel about the coin, but geeze don't keep adding fuel to the fire.

BCX, if you have the ability and skill to attempt to damage DGC then you definitely could help it.  Maybe you should consider the positive impact you could have and offer your help (genuinely) instead of offering to hurt.  I'm in no position to welcome you into their community with open arms, but a strong supporter would be good for the DGC project, and others may think so as well.  From a novice perspective all the DGC material looks to be well done (website, wallets, forum) and this coin appears to have potential, so if nothing else maybe there's some profit to be made.

Finally, this thread has gone so far passed the original topic, and everyone has beat it to death.  There's plenty here for anyone to draw thier own conclusions regarding the topic, and new folks like myself shouldn't have to wade through even more BS.  Do the newbie a favor and lock this thread finally.

BTW, I really am a genuine newbie.  Don't ask me to prove it.  Look me up in a few weeks and you'll see more from me.  Now that I've taken the plunge and started to post I'll stick around and post more.

TT
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:41:56 PM

This thread now serves as a publicity generator for DGC
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

While we're at it: The official DGC thread you find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209508.0

The DGC website: http://digitalcoin.co/

DGC forum outside Bitcointalk: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php

DGC at reddit reddington: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:40:59 PM

While we're at it: The official DGC thread you find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209508.0

The DGC website: http://digitalcoin.co/

DGC forum outside Bitcointalk: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php

DGC at reddit reddington: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin

What no love for SRC?  DGCs retarded brother needs love too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: