Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25968 times)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

23 pages of attempted diversion and not once has any of you even tried to explain why he won't post the addresses.

There is no reasonable explanation.

Anyway anxiously awaiting the reopening of CryptoAve.

~BCX~

LOL, you're full of fail.

We'll see.

This will have one of three possible outcomes.

Either Baritus will post the addresses, admit he sold the coins or I will drive him completely away from the crypto scene.

I haven't even begin to turn up the heat on him.

~BCX~

You should be worried about heat turned up on you. Stop blackmailing, manipulating and hacking exchanges.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:31:40 PM

Hacking is a waste of time and effort.

We must stop mining the junk and/or using exchanges that are unproven/ questionable.

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:34:46 AM

Hacking is a waste of time and effort.

We must stop mining the junk and/or using exchanges that are unproven/ questionable.

There has to be room for new exchanges and innovation otherwise Crypto, which I'm pretty sure we all believe in will wither away and that's something that none of us want.

In the fullness of time these little issues will work themselves out one way or another. Some will lose, others will gain but we will all persevere and benefit in the end.

I for one look forward to huge advances in the world of Crypto as the technology evolves in ways which some of us haven't even started to imagine yet.

For every great and successful idea there must be many failures. A lot of the 'junk' you mention may well fail. One way of looking at it is that every failure along the path is a step along the road towards eventual success.
justice4all

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:27:32 AM

Baritus bought a Mercedes off me after he sold his 'stolen' DGC

Gee that must be some cheapass, clapped out Mercedes. I thought they cost a bit more than $30k doofus.  Grin

A little bit butthurt because dgc price went down along with most other altcoins? It seems that way based on one of your previous posts.

"I mined and purchased DGC since its release and have been getting weird feelings about Baritus for a couple months based on a number of bullshit claims and false promises."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514689.msg5749960#msg5749960

Ah the fickle, turncoat coin supporter, possibly the worst kind to have on your team. Lets add stupid as well blaming the dev for the price drop.  

Yes thanks for bringing my quote up as it shows exactly why I care that Baritus has been on a bullshit lying binge.  I was a big supporter of DGC...then lie after lie (of which the stolen DGC is just one) I have become aware that Baritus is a flake and have 0% faith in anything he claims.  If DGC is going to succeed it will be due to a community movement, not at all due to Baritus.

Also nowhere in that statement is any mention that I blame Baritus for a price drop so your reading comprehension is as weak as your attempt at insults.  It is a pretty straight forward comment regarding my feeling about Baritus based on a string of bullshit claims.

*Also if he was buying a Mercedes off me it would be used obviously and quite a few 2011-2013 with <100,000km are around USD$30,000 so I guess your automotive knowledge is as good as your reading comprehension.

**Also I was joking around with Samson, who has a sense of humour, so don't be a rude little snapper and butt in with your puny weak ridiculous attempt at what...supporting my comments by failing to insult me?Huh

Care to put forward your lying binge claims? While Baritus is not the quickest at getting things done he does deliver on what he says. Coin updates, DGC website revamp, CryptoAve etc. If you have 0% faith in Baritus why don't you shutup and sell all your dgc and go back to Quark then?? If you had half a clue and did some investigation you would know other DGC members are hard at work on various services for it too. You carry on like someone OWES you. Why don't you get off your ass and help instead of whining like a little bitch?

Hmm not blaming Baritus for the drop. Seems you are suffering some sort of memory loss. I beg to differ. This post from you sure sounds like it to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514689.msg5696987#msg5696987

Yeah right as if Baritus being the Mercedes sports car fan he is would want to buy a clapped out entry level Merc. I know my cars and anything less than an AMG Merc is not worth the time. No way your going to get a proper Merc like a used S63 anywhere near that price.

Doesn't sound like your joking around with anyone. Your just bitter about a low dgc price and taking potshots at Baritus. How about being constructive and try to assist the community otherwise GTFO.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

shots fired!
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:52:40 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 03:04:37 AM by justice4all

23 pages of attempted diversion and not once has any of you even tried to explain why he won't post the addresses.

There is no reasonable explanation.

Anyway anxiously awaiting the reopening of CryptoAve.

~BCX~

LOL, you're full of fail.

We'll see.

This will have one of three possible outcomes.

Either Baritus will post the addresses, admit he sold the coins or I will drive him completely away from the crypto scene.

I haven't even begin to turn up the heat on him.

~BCX~

You should be worried about heat turned up on you. Stop blackmailing, manipulating and hacking exchanges.

Don't worry. The following CyberCrime authorities have had complaints filed to them in regards to his threats/hacking.

https://www.cert.gov.au/
http://www.ic3.gov/
http://www.panamacitypolice.com/ Investigative services division. Seeing as Bitcointalk.org is registered in Panama. http://www.whois.com/whois/bitcointalk.org

Plenty of evidence from here forwarded to them. I'd say they are just waiting for him to stick his head up again if they haven't already got enough evidence to track him down.

Oh jeez, threat number 1001 about going to jail LOL

~BCX~

Statements like the above will most likely make them work even harder to find him. Whos turning the heat up on who now?
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:05:28 AM

Oh noes,

Not the Panamanian Police....

ROFL and wetting my pants...

~BCX~

Keep laughing, theres only so many times you can play with fire before you get burnt. Good luck.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:12:48 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Keep laughing, theres only so many times you can play with fire before you get burnt. Good luck.

Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:24:29 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!

Lol your an idiot how is BCX playing with fire himself equal me threatening him. Good one sockpuppet. Heres your stupidest post of the day award.  Grin Cheesy

This thread must surely still be at the top of list of most read so keep the free DGC promo coming ladies.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:43:55 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!

Lol your an idiot how is BCX playing with fire himself equal me threatening him. Good one sockpuppet. Heres your stupidest post of the day award.  Grin Cheesy

This thread must surely still be at the top of list of most read so keep the free DGC promo coming ladies.

Sorry Justice4All...sockpuppet is a banned word on Panamanian forums so I have also reported you again to the Panamanian police force.  They are already assembling a strike team. Good luck.
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:58:14 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 07:07:07 AM by justice4all

What does any of that have to do with Baritus burning his investors by selling off $30,000 USD of his coins while campaigning for funding money?

~BCX~
What does anything you have to say have to do with any verifiable proof? Its all speculation and FUD. More to the point how many times are you allowed to spam the same nonsense over and over again and not just in this thread either. Any mods want to answer that one?
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:00:05 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Sorry Justice4All...sockpuppet is a banned word on Panamanian forums so I have also reported you again to the Panamanian police force.  They are already assembling a strike team. Good luck.

Oh how I would laugh if BCX got nailed by an investigation started by Panamanian police. Now that would be sweet karma! What you don't think they can refer complaints to other cybercrime units internationally if they wanted to? Way to go making fun of other countries law enforcement agencies, I'm sure thats going to take the heat down. Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:30:33 AM

What does any of that have to do with Baritus burning his investors by selling off $30,000 USD of his coins while campaigning for funding money?

~BCX~
What does anything you have to say have to do with any verifiable proof? Its all speculation and FUD. More to the point how many times are you allowed to spam the same nonsense over and over again and not just in this thread either. Any mods want to answer that one?

which would have been cleared long ago by simply posting an address.. why is that too much to ask for ?
if you claim to have 30k worth of coins roughly stolen and you could verify it happened then why not ?
And posting the address could even maybe help get the coins back (or prove his guilt)
Lets not forget we all know this "i was hacked" routine is used a lot in crypto to simply rip people off
so that frames this stories perspective rather well and lends a lot of weight to what BCX has been saying.

FUD ?
I think your one of the dumbest guys on the forum.. OR your the one playing games and trying to cause a diversion etc.
any one with a brain can see what is going down.. attacking him makes Baritus look worse and you even worse than Baritus lol

It never ceases to amaze me how sleazy and scammy people up the ante in crypto
and how unbelievably stupid the defense they put up for it all gets.
It really is amusing as hell.. nothing but clowns piling out of a car lol

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

FUD first & ask questions later™
justice4all

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:34:39 AM

~BCX~

which would have been cleared long ago by simply posting an address.. why is that too much to ask for ?
if you claim to have 30k worth of coins roughly stolen and you could verify it happened then why not ?
And posting the address could even maybe help get the coins back (or prove his guilt)
Lets not forget we all know this "i was hacked" routine is used a lot in crypto to simply rip people off
so that frames this stories perspective rather well and lends a lot of weight to what BCX has been saying.

FUD ?
I think your one of the dumbest guys on the forum.. OR your the one playing games and trying to cause a diversion etc.
any one with a brain can see what is going down.. attacking him makes Baritus look worse and you even worse than Baritus lol

Well well look what the cat dragged in. All the answers your going to get have been given numerous times in this thread. No amount of whining or bitching is going to dig up anymore information. If there was it would have come to light by now. Everything up to this point is point is pure speculation. I've got no reason to doubt Baritus given his work so far for the DGC community so thanks anyway for your heartfelt concern. You want conspiracy and scam drama go look up Sharmbeck, Microcash or MCXNow threads involving lost/ripped off customer coins. Noone lost any coins on CAve.

Yeah ok whatever you say. If I'm dumb I suppose that makes you Albert Einstein then. You do realise that you are one of the most hated guys on the Crypto scene right? Yet you somehow find ways to sink that reputation to even newer lows. How many times have you been banned from Cryptsy or various other forums etc over the last couple of years with your crazy rants?

Let me present some of the geniuses finest work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6272147#msg6272147

Pulitzer prize winning stuff there!  Grin Cheesy

samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

By posting the addresses he divulges nothing that isn't there already and it would lead to the exact location of his "stolen" coins.

Which of course is what he is avoiding.

~BCX~

This is the part I don't get. The coins were dumped on Cryptsy so how will seeing where they ended up lead to anything ?

I bought a load of coins on Cryptsy so there's a good chance some of them ended up in one of my withdrawal addresses.

Like this one for example : DNCkZUY5pMgRZVwhCb7UqGNRfgLZMZzdbp

I often use the above address for moving coins around and transferring coins out of Cryptsy.

If you have any useful information why don't you just post what you have here for us all to see ?
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:12:13 PM

But you didn't answer the question either, why won't he post the addresses.

~BCX~

Perhaps he doesn't like being told what to do by some 'anonymous' person on the internet.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:41:56 PM

~BCX~

FUD ?

Well well look what the cat dragged in. All the answers your going to get have been given numerous times in this thread. No amount of whining or bitching is going to dig up anymore information. If there was it would have come to light by now. Everything up to this point is point is pure speculation. I've got no reason to doubt Baritus given his work so far for the DGC community so thanks anyway for your heartfelt concern. You want conspiracy and scam drama go look up Sharmbeck, Microcash or MCXNow threads involving lost/ripped off customer coins. Noone lost any coins on CAve.

Yeah ok whatever you say. If I'm dumb I suppose that makes you Albert Einstein then. You do realise that you are one of the most hated guys on the Crypto scene right? Yet you somehow find ways to sink that reputation to even newer lows. How many times have you been banned from Cryptsy or various other forums etc over the last couple of years with your crazy rants?

Let me present some of the geniuses finest work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6272147#msg6272147

Pulitzer prize winning stuff there!  Grin Cheesy

and you comment in return cleared it all up  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:44:42 PM

But you didn't answer the question either, why won't he post the addresses.

~BCX~

Perhaps he doesn't like being told what to do by some 'anonymous' person on the internet.

or he and you are avoiding being held "accountable".. google it Wink
and YES you should be held accountable when your responsible for peoples money with various public services like exchanges and coins etc.
we the user are not the leaders ARE !

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:59:05 PM

this thread is still on going huh...so many tears
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:21:55 AM

bitcointalk is the 4chan of crypto forums.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: