Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25967 times)
justice4all

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:18:06 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 03:53:50 AM by justice4all

What does any of that have to do with Baritus burning his investors by selling off $30,000 USD of his coins while campaigning for funding money?

~BCX~
What does anything you have to say have to do with any verifiable proof? Its all speculation and FUD. More to the point how many times are you allowed to spam the same nonsense over and over again and not just in this thread either. Any mods want to answer that one?

The onus is on Baritus given his proven history of scamming by proxy and questionable trades. The situation is highly suspicious and his actions or better said, "lack of" are even more suspicious.

Rather than spend 24 pages trying to divert, why don't you offer an an intelligent reason as to why he won't post the public addresses given the circumstances.

By posting the addresses he divulges nothing that isn't there already and it would lead to the exact location of his "stolen" coins.

Which of course is what he is avoiding.

~BCX~

You have no proof Baritus has been scamming so once again thats pure speculative toss. Yeah a scammer personally sends customers their coins back when bringing down an exchange for extended maintenance. Come back when you have some concrete evidence to back your wild claims.

Ok Sherlock heres some possible reasons he is not posting any addresses:

a) Maybe he doesn't want to post any addresses because he doesn't want you to try and attack/hack/stalk his home/work locations given it was rumored the coins were stolen from a home office.

b) He just wants to piss you off seeing as your such an arrogant, disruptive asshole to the dgc and many other altcoin communities.

c) He is rich enough to absorb the loss and has moved on and already rebought his stolen coins

Lets make it clear to everyone here how stupid this whole thread is. Baritus could have sold all the donated DGC he got last year for CAve shares when dgc hit 0.0009 and did a runner so why in the world would he dump 500k recently at 0.0001?? Completely illogical. At the very worst we are talking about the possibility of a guy dumping 500k of his OWN coins at a rock bottom price. Once again this makes no sense.

On the soliciting funds guff, do you not realise it actually costs money to host/develop websites, services and servers?  Add to that future marketing costs etc and of course he is going to ask for investment/donations. Time will prove your wrong.

The way I see it is you have some personal vendetta against Baritus hence all these stupid threads, I mean you did threaten to try and run him out of the cryptocoin world so it kind of proves my theory correct.

Either way why do you even give a shit its not like you care or would do anything constructive with the addresses even if they were supplied. You can keep bitching/whining all you like but if you had half a brain you would realise that after 100+ times of asking the same thing your probably not going to get an answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:51:23 AM

ya when people get ripped off there is tears and you making fun of them is pretty sleazy..

FUD first & ask questions later™
justice4all

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:55:24 AM

ya when people get ripped off there is tears and you making fun of them is pretty sleazy..

Oh for a minute there I thought you had some proof of these people getting ripped off. Yes thats right you don't have any. Next.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 04:01:23 AM

Has anyone actually seen the wallet they were claiming they designed?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

Oh for a minute there I thought you had some proof of these people getting ripped off. Yes thats right you don't have any. Next.

no the proof is when he posts the address he has avoided STILL posting as you know well Wink

you bump this while upping the ante making yourself look like a bigger and bigger fool it amaze me you keep going with all this lol

i feel like i'm in the middle of another game of whailing on scam coin toddlers.. i feel bad i hate picking on dumb little kids
but they need to be put in their place sometimes and shown in context just how dumb they are compared to actual smart people..

edit:
nice ironic name by the way.. change it to JusticeForSomePeople though lol Wink

justice4all

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:08:22 AM

a) Maybe he doesn't want to post any addresses because he doesn't want you to try and attack/hack/stalk his home/work locations given it was rumored the coins were stolen from a home office.

Cool, I hit a nerve on your favorite sock huh Baritus....but just to make you happy I will keep pretending this isn't a sock.
What a great idea, let's bring this real world for him. With "friends" like you, he sure as hell doesn't need enemies.LOL>

I'm sure his coworkers would love to know he is accusing them of a $30,000 theft LOL. As I understand it from reliable sources, where he works being involved in any manner with a financial impropriety is a career ender. Am I wrong mate?

But to be fair,hopefully there will be no need for such things as I haven't lost total faith yet that he will realize there is no way out other than to fess up.

So since you seem to "channel" Baritus so well, tell me was it laziness, stupidity or sheer arrogance as to why he used the addresses he did to move the coins. I bet Baritus never thought about the wallet address being tied to an account on an exchange or what that would expose, did he?

~BCX~

Whatever you seem to have enough socks here yourself. Keep dreaming no matter how much you keep trying to stalk him and whine like a baby he's not going to answer. Your so full of your own grandeur its a wonder you can fit your fat head through your door. You should get a job as a clairvoyant seeing as you seem to know so much about a guy you have never even spoken to. Unlike yourself I have actually spoken to him before so I think I know more than you do.

Anyway I've better things to do than repeat myself to a whacko who spams the same stupid questions over and over again. Have fun pondering your little fantasy story. I'll sleep happy knowing its pissing you off no end that you will never have an answer to your whiny demands. Grin Cheesy
justice4all

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:29:09 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 10:23:09 AM by justice4all

Whatever you seem to have enough socks here yourself. Keep dreaming no matter how much you keep trying to stalk him and whine like a baby he's not going to answer. Your so full of your own grandeur its a wonder you can fit your fat head through your door. You should get a job as a clairvoyant seeing as you seem to know so much about a guy you have never even spoken to. Unlike yourself I have actually spoken to him before so I think I know more than you do.

Anyway I've better things to do than repeat myself to a whacko who spams the same stupid questions over and over again. Have fun pondering your little fantasy story. I'll sleep happy knowing its pissing you off no end that you will never have an answer to your whiny demands. Grin Cheesy

Translation: I'm getting my ass kicked.

~BCX~

Translation: There IS no mystery and we are tired of your repeated rants. How many different ways can you spam the same shit over and over. Dumbest thread ever.

Nice FAIL on your witchhunt!
smfx_459

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

May be,there is something wrong with Digitalcoin,but I Support it  Smiley

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:47:03 AM

I meant tears from you and BCX.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:51:02 AM

What's all this about soliciting donations / raising funds at the time of the 500k theft ?

I do follow the #digitalcoin IRC channel, etc and I can't remember Baritus 'soliciting' funds at this time.

Maybe I missed it ?

Perhaps you could provide this information while you're trying to be so helpful to everyone ?

Edit: If Baritus needed to raise plenty lot of funds back then all he had to do was sell some of his shares in CryptoAve, there are plenty of buyers waiting.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

Well looks like Baritus has not completely disappeared, he's online on BCT at the moment!

samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

How many times does multiple people have to explain it to you.

LOL, just once would be OK.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:15:58 PM

you know what is funny is WHY a couple guys here have taken it upon themselves to speak on behalf of Baritus.. hmm strange isn't it ?

this is the intelligence level of scammy people in this scene.. they don't realize how transparent they are lol

the REAL smart ones get away with murder because they ARE smart and don't do this text book case of scammy bullshitting..
they simply stay quiet and scam it up hard while the amateur hour clowns get busted over and over.. ROFL

I have said it lots and i mean it..
the usual group of guys are bad and they suck and they are dumb scamming with the lies and clones and all kinds of bs.
I have told you idiots how to do a better job scamming and you still don't listen hahhaha

The smart ones simply don't get caught.

samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:38:48 PM

hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:29:15 PM

But who is his employe  Huh

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

good question and i have to admit i am interested in this story and wish Baritus would have come clean from the start.
I always thought he was a stand up guy but fishy behavior is fishy.. there is no way around it.. it is what it is.

and hey advertise it up i don't care.. hopefully his new investors realize the guy is sloppy enough that he lets his employees steal 30k usd worth of coins roughly..
how soon will it happen again ? well buy some DGC (or his other coins) or use his exchange and wait and find out. lol

whoopsy i was hacked lol
i need to remember that next time i have a bill to pay hhahaha

justice4all

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

Oh surprise surprise my last few DGC promo posts were deleted after BCX had a little cry about it. I got a personal PM from him about spamming. Oh wait how does it go again "People in glass houses..."

Guess I hit a raw nerve on that one eh Wink

Oh I guess I better keep playing this little witchhunt charade so I don't get anymore posts deleted. Wow BCX calls Baritus a crook yet he's the crook running this forum most likely under threat of DDOSing this site if he doesn't get his way. Actually he probably DDOS'd this site last time it was off for a while hence why he is allowed to spam his witchhunt FAIL replies over and over again here.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

hey don't feel bad man i have had uhhhhhhhh a "few" of my posts deleted before Wink

but seriously why are you defending this guy so much i don't get it honestly ..it seems strange your going to this much trouble..
Justice what is your motivation here ? are you worried because you own a lot of DGC or something ?
just let the topic drop then man Wink
quit bumping it lol

justice4all

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:34:34 PM

good question and i have to admit i am interested in this story and wish Baritus would have come clean from the start.
I always thought he was a stand up guy but fishy behavior is fishy.. there is no way around it.. it is what it is.

and hey advertise it up i don't care.. hopefully his new investors realize the guy is sloppy enough that he lets his employees steal 30k usd worth of coins roughly..
how soon will it happen again ? well buy some DGC (or his other coins) or use his exchange and wait and find out. lol

whoopsy i was hacked lol
i need to remember that next time i have a bill to pay hhahaha

Technically his minions are correct.

He didn't steal anything in the definition of the word, it was more of theft by deception than anything else.

His investors allowed him to sell off his own stash for a personal profit while claiming they were stolen. That's some really nice investors there I tell ya'. The theft was by using the investors funding as a proxy.

~BCX~

Hahahaha a man 'Allegedly" stole his own coins. Wow what news of the day! You must have had a field day with REAL scams like Scharmbeck! The dance goes on
justice4all

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

hey don't feel bad man i have had uhhhhhhhh a "few" of my posts deleted before Wink

but seriously why are you defending this guy so much i don't get it honestly ..it seems strange your going to this much trouble..
Justice what is your motivation here ? are you worried because you own a lot of DGC or something ?
just let the topic drop then man Wink
quit bumping it lol

Yes I am a dgc investor as well as in other coins. Just trying to protect my investment. BCX has no proof, Baritus has given his version of the story this is just going around in circles. Plus I just don't like BCX mainly because he is a scammer and a bully. He scams people by saying he is going to fork thier coin driving down the price and then scooping them up at rock bottom price. He did this with LTC a while back and most likely many other coins. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe the real question here is BCX why don't you prove your NOT a scammer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: