Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25968 times)
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

Baritus is the DGC Foundation.

Please donate DGC to the foundation so another mystery employee can make Baritus another $30K USD.

Baritus has gone and he's not coming back. He has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the DGC Foundation.

You're really getting pretty irrational these days, are you ok ?
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:06:06 PM

Baritus is the DGC Foundation.

Please donate DGC to the foundation so another mystery employee can make Baritus another $30K USD.

Baritus has gone and he's not coming back. He has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the DGC Foundation.

You're really getting pretty irrational these days, are you ok ?

Then if he is gone, why won't the DGC foundation admit what Baritus did?

Scroll a few post up and you will see some of his biggest fanboys admitting I was right.

disclaimer201 even admitted it.

Why won't the DGC Foundation?

~BCX~

Some people have their suspicions and are speaking out just like yourself but Baritus has never said anything other than his coins were stolen - it's all pure speculation on their part and it can never be more than that unless Baritus himself (who has now gone) makes a statement and I think he's made it pretty clear that he won't be doing this. You already know this as you have repeatedly requested his address. None of us knows his DGC addresses so there's nothing we can add.

If you try and 'force' these guys to say something then they will only be speculating.

Unless Baritus comes on himself and says something then we will never know any more than we know right now.

You have alluded to having more information in the past, please post it all - we will all read it, we're not idiots and can handle any truths you have.

But believe me when I say this - he is not around any more and I think I mentioned it earlier - we haven't heard anything from him for some time now.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:57:29 AM

Samson, this is why I have him on ignored. 

He is sending me PMs and telling me he has nothing against DGC, then why post nonsense in all DGC related threads?  This is why you should put him on ignored as well.

-tb-

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:52:45 AM

I want to see the foundation admit it and --> Baritus !

also BCX you might want to spell check that last comment or people will think your me or something LOL
i am the KING of shit typing bad spelling and grammorz etc around here Sad
so it may look like i said it if you see what i mean and maybe spawn yet another conspiracy ahhaha
i have already been accused of being you before.. bah what ever they can all think what they want Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:27:03 AM

The Digitalcoin Foundation would love to know the truth about this whole episode, but frankly I don't know what difference it would make. We know nothing more than anyone else about this, and there is nothing to admit to.

We have worked through many aspects of the transition with baritus, and he has been very cooperative. As Ahmed proceeds with development of Digitalcoin, we may find the need to call on him again. Otherwise baritus has made it clear that he's given up coin development and the Digitalcoin Foundation has made it clear that we've taken over all aspects of Digitalcoin.

We have formed a strong dedicated group of above board, visible individuals. We are open and accessible, and transparent in our actions. At the Hashers United convention,  kenel and I were in attendance, as was Ahmed. We use our real identities because we are proud of who we are and what we are doing. Check out the thread on the Digitalcoin forum, http://forum.digitalcoin.co/threads/1559-Hashers-United-2014-Las-Vegas. We were very active in networking with many of the people there, and we are accessible to anybody.

I don't think that baritus would be a good fit for the Foundation simply because this is not who he is.

Very seriously, we WILL continue to work hard, and do our very best, to return Digitalcoin to it's rightful position in the global economy. All of us in the Foundation have spent a considerable amount of time and money, and we have just begun. I personally have spent countless hours and thousands of dollars on Digitalcoin and Digitalcoin related development.

So I ask this: What can you do to help?  Not directed toward any one person, but to anyone reading this. We want to make a difference, we want to do great things with regard to technological advancements and the global economy. We welcome those who have the fortitude to step out from behind the curtain, contribute to our efforts, and accept some accountability, as the members of the Digitalcoin Foundation have. Join our forum, offer some suggestions, do some work promoting Digitalcoin, buy some DGC. Help us set an example of transparency and accountability that will garner respect, not only within the crypto community, but all around the world.

TT

samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:35:42 AM

The Digitalcoin Foundation would love to know the truth about this whole episode, but frankly I don't know what difference it would make. We know nothing more than anyone else about this, and there is nothing to admit to.

This issue is now not an issue so I suggest just forgetting about it and Baritus.

It has been discussed elsewhere on this forum and resolved.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:03:03 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 04:17:49 AM by Spoetnik

Thanks for the free bump Spoetnik, also that little short story you wrote was very funny. You should show that to jimmy falon, I am certain he would give you a writing job! I know I had a good laugh.

normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky..

i am the knower and haver of all things crypto and what i shall say will have been fortold and what is seen will be viewed !
I am a white hot shining comet of awesome and unless more people start bowing to my glorious insightful and witty posts like you just did
i will be forced to take matters into my hands and lead a revolution.. i have friends in the Illuminati that can melt brains with ray guns n shit !!!
My genius is only tempered by my humility my fans always tell me.. they love my legendary wit and appreciate my Crypto-Sheriff duties.
I'm the crypto cop and i show my badge and the cons go running !
Stick around kid and watch as lay down the law to all the scammers around here it will be fun to watch.

All the usual scammers around here are scared of me so they are just Haters and Trolls !
I will accept Fallons writing job but i need to destroy a few more coins first.. I make all those coins scammers shutter in fear like a scared puppy sitting in a pool of pee on the floor waiting for a rap on the nose with a news-paper.
Since you must be staff of Fallons can you say thanks i love his show ? Even though i have never seen it, but don't tell him that please.

Anyway my Pizza eating duties beckon me i must tend to my pizza addiction or my comment might get long or spelled wrongerer than usual's.
So new guy if you need a legend to take you under his wing pm me and i will send you some lengthy amounts of proof of scammers.
Most people recognize my Mensa caliber genius here but some don't but those that do have the knowledge of how good i am at being a genius.

BUT be warned, some of my comments may skirt on the edge of maybe being for or against you, it will be hard to tell.
it's my sneaky way of trolling and being crafty and then maybe if i am lucky baiting a guy into a response so i can jump on em with a, oh i'm just joking routine or something.
Making a deliberately ambiguous comment is sometimes a great way to troll Wink
but you know that already don't you ..Mr. 6 comments hahhaa

Next time i want 1 btc for your free bump though.. oh wait... was this your topic ?? lol

So what is with DGC these days since Baritus snuck back into the dev team are you all buying in ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: