Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give up in crypto (my experience)  (Read 2564 times)
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:41:06 PM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.
Wow. Congratulations buddy. Your patience just paid off. But I would advice you take out a little of your profit or even the capital and keep hold the remaining quantity.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miller14

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:46:53 PM

Thanks for sharing. has been of extremely high quality content. I will follow the next topic shares. so I increase my knowledge. That's the best. This forum is for it.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:50:22 PM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.

Yours is a wonderful but quite unusual experience, in these times when the only safe cryptocurrency seems to be bitcoin, and investing in altcoins is almost always a guarantee of long-term failure.

However, I think you are right to insist on this wonderful business, because like you I had gone away after losing thousands of dollars during the great fall of last year, and once I have re-entered trading, I realize that no other business in this world has the potential for profit than crypto trading.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:52:01 PM

I totally agree with you, unfortunately the cryptocurrency market is so arranged at the moment that it is too easy to manipulate with it and you can lose all your money very quickly or you can get an incredible income, so you should always invest exactly only those money that you not scary to lose and best opinion is investing exactly in top altcoins or bitcoin and just hodl till best price and sell.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:01:19 PM

You've really got me motivated, there is no essence in giving up. Why give up whiles the future is very bright? Why give up because you lost a penny? Why give up because you don't see any proper returns yet? Give it another try, who knows that point is your breakthrough? Never give up in crypto because crypto can surprise you one day.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:03:09 PM

Wow, that's great. The difference here is the coin you invested in. The first one resulted in a loss and the second time, you made profit from crypto. When you get a good coin to invest in, you will definitely be successful.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:07:41 PM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

it's no longer about patience, in my opinion you are very lucky to choose altcoin/tokens with good potential, when you buy it then leave it and suddenly you see again, wow my capital from 600$ now can be 7200$ means you are lucky. many people do the same as you but can't be as lucky as you. patience must be, but rather you are super lucky.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

This is a a good one and if many will listen they will be smiling in the future.
From your testimony, I picked something worthwhile and that is, holding of good coins always pay off in the long term. So I think people should learn how to subdue panic, how to chose good coins and how to hold as well. Crypto is the next big thing nowadays..
Good thing since we are in a bullish market but if it is bearish, i wonder how many of you will hesitate to HODL or even accumulate more while the price is cheap. Cryptocurrency is the new thing today especially if you know what you were doing you will literally gonna be a millionaire next year if you have invested hundreds of thousands Bitcoin.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:46:36 PM

This is a a good one and if many will listen they will be smiling in the future.
From your testimony, I picked something worthwhile and that is, holding of good coins always pay off in the long term. So I think people should learn how to subdue panic, how to chose good coins and how to hold as well. Crypto is the next big thing nowadays..

Depending on the currency you hold, not any coin is suitable for long-term holdings. Look at altcoin, many of them died and no volume
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:53:25 PM

I think that your experience is very inspiring. Nothing is impossible on crypto currencies. Coins that were once considered useless but now provide tens of benefits. Indeed we must always be patient because everything we experience must have a lesson. We must always be positive and not give up. Therefore, if now our coins are including shit coins, we should be patient in holding them. nothing is impossible in this world especially the crypto currency so we can hold it until the coin has value in the market. We must be sure that we will continue to strive and fight for the best.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:01:57 PM

This is very insightful, I hope everyone learns from your experience mate. Sometimes holding some good coins especially when price is low is profitable in the long term, but to be sincere, it's not easy to hold that long.
That is amazing. Do not give up easily. When you failed, do not feel down and give up just learn from it to do better next time. Great experience, you never expect but it is given into you. You just have to trust your investment, though it is for a long time to wait and almost lose on the market.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:07:59 PM

Wow, that's great. The difference here is the coin you invested in. The first one resulted in a loss and the second time, you made profit from crypto. When you get a good coin to invest in, you will definitely be successful.
therefore, before investing we should be very careful in choosing coins because crypto is a huge risk, especially for people who only use luck in choosing coins because luck does not always come so we have to do a careful analysis in choosing coins.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:28:58 PM

The key word here is "potential coins". No shit coin can make you rich in crypto. My portfolio is made up of only BTC, ETH XLM XRP BNB and some few potential altcoins. No matter how much these coin will drop, I know I can still make profits from them if I continue holding.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:35:09 PM

Depending on the currency you hold, not any coin is suitable for long-term holdings. Look at altcoin, many of them died and no volume
If its a shitcoin learn to give up on that because their price can’t recover anymore. Hold the coins with more potential and if you do make a mistake don’t give up yet because you can still start over again and look for a much good coin. I also failed on my investment, its sad to lose money but you have to forget that and start to invest again, you can get that losses if you gain profit again.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:38:58 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 07:08:58 AM by Cheesus

Whoever gave up from the crypto, they are coming back or regretting by seeing the recent crypto growth! Because everyone wants to see Bitcoin at a higher price but only real supporter believes price high or low no matters, everything will be good on time! We hodl tight in the bear market and now every coin are pumping! This is what we got by not giving up on crypto!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit