Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give up in crypto (my experience)  (Read 2564 times)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:00:37 PM

The fear of loosing is what makes people sold at lost and also the fear of it might never come back up also have effect on the trade but having patient is key in trading which will later pay , even some dont want to sell in lost when it just start dumping but forgetting that the early sold will add more value to it coin than reducing to the level of unbearable.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

This is a huge move. I've been here for a long time now but the RNG just doesn't work for me. It's probably because I still don't know what should be the right coins that I should invest on.  Anyway, I'm not really giving up because all the money I used for investment are just from bounties. So initially, I don't have anything to lost.
you must value your time and remember that in order to earn these coins you spent a lot of your time. and time is money in our world

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:10:58 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 12:24:09 PM by Script3d

Sometimes you need to cut losses, you need to stop thinking you can get your money back because your determined, it doesn't work that way, sometimes patience doesn't pay off.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:13:15 PM

This is a lesson I learnt long ago. It's quite exciting to ride on pumps of 15x, 1000x in a short span but a lot of times those quick buck decisions fail us.
As soon as I learnt how to dig for projects with amazing prospects due to the utilities they offer, I've become a more stable investor in the crypto space. Patience is key in all this.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:16:07 PM

Sometimes you need to cut losses, you need to stop thinking you can get your money back because your determined, it doesn't work that way, sometimes patient doesn't pay off.

That's because you either look at things in the short term or you invest in projects without a use case to back it in the coming years.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:39:29 PM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.

I am happy for you. Patience is truly a virtue. Alot of people are not crypto rich today because they are weak hands. I will have to post this testimony to my blog to teach other cryptocurrency newbies one or two lessons about holding

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:50:27 PM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.

I am happy for you. Patience is truly a virtue. Alot of people are not crypto rich today because they are weak hands. I will have to post this testimony to my blog to teach other cryptocurrency newbies one or two lessons about holding
our patience will be paid someday when crypto market recovered, and this is time we need to hold our assets till its value could back to ico price or even to all time high.and i know this is not easy but we have to do if we want to be rich man

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

Wowww.. What an experience. Can you share some of those coins you bought, am looking for such coins as well. The ones I bought and abandoned never gave me any encouragement. I wish I can get coins to give such experience at short a time.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:08:45 PM

I am very inspired by the story of your life, this is an important lesson for me a beginner. there is a lot of knowledge about crypto currency that I have to learn again so I can survive and continue to survive until I win.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:19:26 PM

I would also recommend you don't need to sell the coins when you are very much panicking , if you have good coins keep them until when it will be a very strong growth!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:43:54 PM

This is wonderful, and it is not only in this space should we learn how to never give up, we should also extend it to all other aspects of life. Never giving up is equalled to great success, which could not be instantly but it's bound to happen.
Holding good coins and believing them matters a lot, just like those who bought ETH or BTC in the beginning of the year, or when it dumped hard last year and decided to hold.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:04:19 PM

My experience also says the same. Never give up on everything you yearn so much dearly. In case of cryptocurrency, its world is so much filled with difficulties and risks. You will get loss if you do not have trading skills. The market has not only risks, but also have opportunities. So always try to get opportunities to get a success.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:56:19 PM

What crypto offers is something everyone should be serious with. I think the problem is, most people don't do research on any coin and will always follow hype, when it now backfires they will be discouraged and quit. But when someone holds a promising coin, even if it dumps just give it time, hold and keep calm.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:59:34 PM

not only your experience, but the truth speaks about the fact that it is not worth giving up only weaklings.  And here we have gathered only strong and confident people. I believe that cryptocurrency is worthy of our respect and our investments.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

Crypto has a lot of potential for those who never give up bu for your story I think is based on luck without any define strategy. This type of investing is very dangerous and sooner or later it can clean your whole account and you will be back to zero.A good trading strategy has a great deal of research into it plus effective money/risk management.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:13:11 PM

In every investment there are always risk and crypto in no exception. I got rekt by holding my tokens and not selling them when it was valued at thousand dollars. But, it didn't stop me instead i keep on learning and it helps me become more experienced. Now I am more experienced and smart on my investment.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:33:33 PM

This is a a good one and if many will listen they will be smiling in the future.
From your testimony, I picked something worthwhile and that is, holding of good coins always pay off in the long term. So I think people should learn how to subdue panic, how to chose good coins and how to hold as well. Crypto is the next big thing nowadays..

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:24:39 PM

good chance, im happy for u but you cant be sure in any good project its accourding to the people choises. i have so many coins since 3 years, sometimes they start to increase but then fall again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1306

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:27:40 PM

It's seems easy to gain a lot of money in cryptos because you always heard someone who bought BTC at 100 USD and sold at 19000 and become rich, but most people just sold before and not became rich
You have to study the market, do a lot of research, be active here in BitCoinTalk and minimize the risks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:32:59 PM

It's seems easy to gain a lot of money in cryptos because you always heard someone who bought BTC at 100 USD and sold at 19000 and become rich, but most people just sold before and not became rich
You have to study the market, do a lot of research, be active here in BitCoinTalk and minimize the risks
great advice. everyone wants to get rich quickly but to study the market in which they are located - no one wants. just waiting for fabulous wealth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: