Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give up in crypto (my experience)  (Read 2564 times)
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:28:58 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk financial asset. I also bought coins that fell heavily in price. But I didn't sell them, I hope they still grow. Based on my experience, I can say that first need to carefully study coins that you are going to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

I believe that to give up. This is a bad quality in a person. You must always go all the way and get what you want. Cryptocurrency gives such an experience where your patience and good nerves are needed.  I believe that cryptocurrency will develop and grow in the future as now and I believe that I will make a profit

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:15:46 PM

Great piece to get you going always. I rather not start it than start and give up on it. Giving up is immature once your ambition is such a great one. Time heals everything and the fact that you may slip along the line does not mean give up, look forward to what lies ahead of you, the price for not giving up because this price is always greater that the price of giving up.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

When i'm newbie i always risk in gambling site then i more often lose still i don't give up and i earn big so i think there's always a chance even it so hard so try and try is the best to do then here in crypto you can lose a lot in an instant like you got scam or hack,lose in your investment in trading site and more still think also the positive things here like crypto works like this like think the vice versa of negative things here
I will risk more in trading than in gambling. I do not believe that we have gains in gambling because its a matter of luck for me. In trading, you can plan every execution that you will take. In short, you have 50 percent chance to take profits in trading and that chance will become 70 percent if the market is bullish and you have a lot of TA.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:35:53 PM

giving up in cryptocurrency means you already give up the money and investments you have capitalized in the beginning and you can't recover if you dont believe in cryptocurrency so now you need to work for it and still go promote projects and do investments but in good projects like Dencoin tokens.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:03:52 AM

From the very beginning since i started  crypto, my mentor has always screamed into my hearings that patience is the key here in cryptocurrency and if one cannot dim it fit to be patient, frustration is just arohnd the corner. Congratulations on your success, I'm more energized by it.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:08:50 AM

thats very interesting and motivational. yes me too, when i joined i do not know anything , i learned from 0 , i have gained knowledge from this forum , local videos from youtube. youtube is the great place to learn.

I too faced bug downs like, i have invested 3000$ and turn in to 600$ , i was down , time passed by i have invested on wabi and power ledger ico , what a great chance , i have gained super profit and my portfolio driven to 6000$.

but i have to say something, do not invest all the money , invest what you can to loose.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:24:05 AM

When i'm newbie i always risk in gambling site then i more often lose still i don't give up and i earn big so i think there's always a chance even it so hard so try and try is the best to do then here in crypto you can lose a lot in an instant like you got scam or hack,lose in your investment in trading site and more still think also the positive things here like crypto works like this like think the vice versa of negative things here
I will risk more in trading than in gambling. I do not believe that we have gains in gambling because its a matter of luck for me. In trading, you can plan every execution that you will take. In short, you have 50 percent chance to take profits in trading and that chance will become 70 percent if the market is bullish and you have a lot of TA.
trade does take advantage of opportunities to profit. the key is don't be greedy, and learn from mistakes. mistakes will make us a formidable trader if managed properly. on the way, everything needs a process, and we have to enjoy it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:24:41 AM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.
A lot of people came into crypto space with mindset of get rich quick, it made a lot of them to quit early because their expectations were dashed, patience is important to win in cryptosphere.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:37:04 AM

You are lucky enough by not quitting, you must be thankful to the person you encouraged you. In this crypto world sometimes we need to believe it because we don't know when it will pump. If you lose everything and start to quit just remember what are your goals why you start investing.

Putting too many emotions in this field will make you depressed if you can't handle it. But what is good from is that even you failed, you still believed.
Truly patience is a virtue.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:53:02 AM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.

That right. I know that patience is the key to success, but I'm always impatient to see their prices drop. This makes me no longer confident in my decision when buying or selling ...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:12:55 AM

People always expect good times always but things aren't always like that, there will be good times and bad times so when market is down and you lose lots of money in coin value but if you don't panic good days will return

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:01:29 AM

The lesson behind this experience was never to give up easily. Everything have ups and downs especially here in cryptocurrency, i think all of newbies done to fail for the firat time of his experience. Maybe next time you could get what you hardwork for.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:42:39 AM

Smart investing is required when you're investing in cryptocurrencies and managing the risk vs reward factor effectively so if you've got holdings that are under performing it may be ideal to diversify, but if you've got great quality assets then just be patient as the market improves

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:45:00 AM

Smart investing is required when you're investing in cryptocurrencies and managing the risk vs reward factor effectively so if you've got holdings that are under performing it may be ideal to diversify, but if you've got great quality assets then just be patient as the market improves
Currently the market has shown a pretty good increase. and if you have made an investment now, the benefits you can get or your target are still not achieved.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:25:46 AM

people's experience must be different when they first get to know crypto, most people who just know when experiencing a loss do not want to get up and will leave crypto, I salute you who want to continue to learn and take risks to be better in this industry.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:27:52 AM

Your patience is an important point to get bigger profits. your experience is quite short but makes a lot of dollars. don't give up is the key to success in crypto.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:35:02 AM

I think all of us here already experienced loses with our investment especially during the bearish trend wherein the price of crypto are declining and not knowing when it will recover.

Investors that are likely to gain huge profit are those who have patience and not eager to take profit.

It might take longer than expected but once the bullrun occur it will be all worth it.

Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:41:01 AM

Your story is not much different from my story when there are many things in the cryptoqurrency world that we can make new knowledge. but I did not forget that I had experienced a failure, but instead of that failure we got new experiences for the better. so patience is the key to success and investment, make sure that the coin has further price developments and also has great potential for the future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:49:26 AM

From the start we all know that crypto really need patience.  And patience is really the key to earn in crypto, so if we can easily give up when tge down trend begin,we cant maybe earn in crypto and we maybe find a new job to do for profit. Because if we dont have patience in crypto we cant earn on it or maybe we can loss a big amount of money on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: