Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts on Facebook's GlobalCoin  (Read 3493 times)
Antlia Protocol

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:28:38 AM

If I'm not mistaken, 2019 was shocked by the arrival of the Facebook project (coin LYBRA) but after rumors circulated that there were still many parties who did not approve of the launch of this Facebook-owned project. Even now, I don't see any positive news about Facebook coins anymore.

I believe LYBRA is the least of facebook's priority right now. During 2020 with the pandemic and US elections its highly unlikely they would make any progress in this project. However, I do realize the potential and the huge opportunity it would bring. Rather it will be set to disrupt the cryptocurrency network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:50:27 PM

With such a large number of users, I think fb will soon thrive and have a top 20 position on cmc. If fb releases the coin, the crypto market will be more interesting
You are wrong, are you know about Libra facebook coin?? Many people enthusiastic about this coin before launched but now it's so bad. I try to search it in coingecko and coinmarketcap and Libra coin is no trading activity even though the project from Facebook. So my personal opinion Facebook will not give any impact or maybe only a little impact on the crypto market

Several days ago Facebook guys announced that they will stop developing a single digital currency as part of the Libra project. Instead, several stablecoins will be issued, the rate of which will be pegged to various national currencies, Euro and dollar, for instance.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:58:34 PM

as we know that Facebook have billion member around to the world and many country still using Facebook as main social media for interaction or using for business, by launching Facebook coin I think is easy how to get many investor because Facebook have billion people joining Facebook social media platform and get faster for investor.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:32:23 PM

This news has long been heard among us as crypto users but previously facebook gave the name libra and in recent weeks replaced the name to global coin, but at the moment we do not know why they replace the name of the coin that we certainly hope global coins can rival the top of cryoto rankings especially bitcoin which is currently still in the top ranking.
They maybe change the name but not the purpose, and to think that it will become a rival to bitcoin, that is wrong because bitcoin is decentralized while global coin is centralized operated by facebook, and nothing else.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:12:56 PM

I heard a little if I'm not mistaken the Facebook company changed the name of the coin to diemcoin. I briefly read this news there is a member who posts and informs the latest news about this, and in this forum too. but I forgot the thread.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Lrshohag

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:44:29 AM

When I hear this news I was feel very happy.  Facebook is a world leading social media. If they maake a cryptocoin and enter into cryptocurrency, I think it will be the greatest development of cryptocurrency.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:13:15 AM

I figure it will have an awesome effect available when opening a pattern for the world's driving organizations to enter the crypto market. I can't see the capacity of globalcoin at the present time, I am as yet ignorant regarding it yet on the off chance that there's an accessible assets to find out about Globalcoin go read it and study globalcoin, Facebook is a decent social stage so these future coin can likewise be acceptable.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:02:54 AM

I trust this is the start of crypto being all the more generally known and the public authority will encourage crypto advancement. Transformation is one of need in cryptoworld to see some immense siphon up, blockchain innovation is being famous due to its great effect and supportive to individuals and its business.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:27:14 AM

The altcoin would have been the bomb but since it is a stable coin, it can only go viral but price wise, it will remain like other stable coins.
I should have hodl the coin, if, it was not a stable coin. The fuse about the coin is based on the owners popularity.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 08:14:17 PM

This news has long been heard among us as crypto users but previously facebook gave the name libra and in recent weeks replaced the name to global coin, but at the moment we do not know why they replace the name of the coin
The reason why the name of the facebook coin was changed is because of the oppression from the government that sees the coin as a challenge to the national digital currency they are planning to create. Besides, go and check the companies behind the project youll see that facebook is not included anymore while Stuart Levey is currently the CEO and the project name is now Diem.

that we certainly hope global coins can rival the top of cryoto rankings especially bitcoin which is currently still in the top ranking.
Bitcoin will never have a rival in the cryptocurrency market cause it was the pacesetter, the only liberation coin created for the community, it was the coin that open the eyes of the world to a new possibilities and it was the only coin thats unbreakable by the government because it got it strength from a genuine enthusiast with different skin color but the same passion unlike Libra which was created by a group of board directors

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀