Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13565 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:26:47 AM

In crypto there was a little words to say "buy now or regret it later" so many people have been forgetting it. that's why they always feel doubt to get in again in the crypto. I remember there was a lot of people are loosing a lot of their money because they have been cutting their money at the bottom. I lost a lot but i used what i was having just like sell both of my cars and whatever that i can sold them all in the past and made a buyback for ethereum when it was around $110 and im so happy because it has already doubled again.

Might as well say that now will be the right time to jump on the bull bandwagon since most analyst in the crypto industry says were definitely in the bull period but we have to select promising coins / tokens that will form part of our entire portfolio and that we need due diligence and do research for the best coin there is.

"Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice. Invest at your own risk."
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:32:15 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

Haha story of all the traders who are paranoid when it comes to buying and selling, and I can't blame them. Who wants to take a big dump on their face! If you're gonna get into a potential coin, you should already have your mind made up that yes, I'll participate. But that's after carefully doing your own research about the project and checking the team behind what you're supporting. I did my study with Ecomi, checked their team, their community, previous sucess, and I'm contented with what I saw. You should be 100% behind the project to avoid getting selling low and instead, hodling for the future.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:34:54 AM

I would say that the right time to buy was previous months ago where btc price was $5k and eth was in the 100's. If you bought around that time, you already gotten profit right now for sure. But I won't say that its already late to buy now. We have something great here and basing from the analytic charts, we're gonna continue on.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:56:38 AM

In my opinion, I think it is already late for buying coins because the coins are already over bought as of now. If you would buy now it would be more expensive compared to its price over the last couple of months. I would say that it is always better that you would bought in the bear market, because you would had a higher returns.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:05:06 AM

In my opinion, I think it is already late for buying coins because the coins are already over bought as of now. If you would buy now it would be more expensive compared to its price over the last couple of months. I would say that it is always better that you would bought in the bear market, because you would had a higher returns.
although its quite expensive enough, but current price is not highest price.it still has possibility to hit higher level than before.so if we buy bitcoin on $8700 , it still possible to move above $10.000 in near future.just wait this moment come cause i see good sentiment in market now.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:05:49 AM

Youre right. Sometimes people more busy asking "When time to buy?" than do research by self. Doubt will more waste youre time. This time is on bullish market so buy what you want but its better choose altcoin in 20 coinmatketcap but this not mean other altcoin dont have chance. Dont skip this golden chance.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:06:44 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

I won't go ahead to buy a coin I saw at lowest price and it made a 50% increase. No need to go in again because you don't know if that is the highest it can go.
That is why procrastination murders success.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

I agree with you. Crypto is a fast paced industry and doesn't call for delays while taking decisions. It's either you're in or you're not. BTW, why will anyone come here and put up a thread before buying a particular coin they are interested in? Is the person counting on crowd mentality before taking any action? If anyone is into this I think it's wrong. You don't have to depend on random strangers you meet online to form your financial councilors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:34:30 AM

Youre right. Sometimes people more busy asking "When time to buy?" than do research by self. Doubt will more waste youre time. This time is on bullish market so buy what you want but its better choose altcoin in 20 coinmatketcap but this not mean other altcoin dont have chance. Dont skip this golden chance.
I prefer to buy coins every dip of the market, it is the only opportunity to be grabbed on while the value is affordable. Thus,we have to choose an appropriable coins that gives accommodate profits and be wise every deliberation we take for a bountiful outcome.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:43:05 AM

your scenario is a little bit off the mark from what really happens in reality.
it is like this, you see some altcoin getting pumped but you hesitate to invest in it.
then come here and ask why it is going up and people give you some answers.
you don't buy and come back later in a week or so and see that altcoin is crashed and is worth less than before you saw it.

that is what pump and dumps look like in the altcoin market and that is what has been happening every single day for the past 10 years. when you see a shitcoin pumping you have to jump on board and you also have to dump and get out before it is too late. waiting around or getting it too late will lead to losses.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:56:37 AM

This is a great question but I think the question should be how can I stop worrying because if you saw those pump in the market you should buy coins already. Think a smart plan and technique. Device a strategy and don’t doubt. Take the risk with your plans in your hand. Don’t misunderstood me I’m saying that you should take a risk but also take your brain with you. Before doing something do find information and do some research and if you think this will be a great profit then go.

tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:00:28 AM

I have fallen into the same situation as yours, but opportunities are very much in this market so we may lose the opportunity but should not lose money.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:04:33 AM

usually those who do this, are not going to wait around. instead after they saw the rise and opened their topics here and the rise was near the end they start buying but the problem is that by the time they start buying the pump is near its end and the next phase (that is dumping) is beginning. then as they lose money they start calling trading a gamble!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:05:48 AM

In the Uptrend you need to be sure which coin to buy because its not all the time all their price are increasing, the other price of the coins in the coinmarketcap are decreasing as well in the middle of this uptrend. So you better know which one to buy because in the end you will get a huge profit if you made a right decision.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:11:19 AM

I have already started my crypto buying from the last month and still I have earned 100%. But mere double profit is not my aim. I want to earn at least $3000 from only a single coin. So, I held till now. Cardano and TRON is my first choice and I would like to hold this for another 5 years.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:12:22 AM

The better option is to buy when think that price is still cheap, and also today i think the price for most altcoins is cheap and can grow a lot over time, the only question, is when the price will go enough so i get a good profit? But if will not happen soon a bull run will come later.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:21:11 AM

In the Uptrend you need to be sure which coin to buy because its not all the time all their price are increasing, the other price of the coins in the coinmarketcap are decreasing as well in the middle of this uptrend. So you better know which one to buy because in the end you will get a huge profit if you made a right decision.

yes that's right, the uptrend doesn't provide the certainty of the altcoin that we buy will always go up, in trading I always see the bitcoin price trend to determine when we buy altcoins and when to sell it, if the analysis is right we'll get maximum profit.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:36:22 AM

we are getting to reach the highest price just like 2017, so why wait? buy it now and hold, you can make x2 profit or you can make more if you are lucky to invest a potential altcoin.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:02:24 AM

That's why Cryptocurrency is all about taking some huge risks. When you notice a coin and it's steadily increasing, just don't waste your time doubting, go for it. That's what it takes.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:09:45 AM

Actually the best time to buy is a few months ago when the price of bitcoin was still at a price of $ 4000, but don't worry I thought bitcoin would reach $ 10,000 this year, wait for the correction of bitcoin and buy it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: