Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13562 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:18:38 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 03:57:07 PM by kr105

Well, sometimes it’s just pointless to think about if it’s worth buying now or not.. I mean, we’ve already entered the crypto industry somehow, no need to doubt too much. If you researched well about the coin it should be enough to buy and wait for the good prices.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:00:08 PM

Currently is time to sell and not to buy. Just take a look at btc and top altcoins, all of them are already overbought. We need some short term correction to get a breath and to move higher.

nice, if you use a technical indicators to know when the right time to sell your assets my friend
thats mean you are not greedy, and always think about the risk of investing,, and thats good
but few days ago the price already down hard, wich mean a huge profit taking actions already come, so the price could spike up in the near time mate

aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:42:50 PM

If you have examined the coin and you believe the coin is good, then buy it before the coin price rises even higher, and later you will regret
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:09:00 PM

I buy on signals, and when I myself consider that the coin has been gaining momentum for quite a long time, but the price has not grown. The same weighty factor for me will be the emergence of new volumes of coins that interest me.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

In crypto, each time is good to buy but there are better times to buy and that is when the market goes bearish. During these times, the market prices are relatively low. Also, the time to buy a coin is ascertained after studying that particular coin and knowing its capabilities of rising in the future.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:59:28 PM

In crypto, each time is good to buy but there are better times to buy and that is when the market goes bearish. During these times, the market prices are relatively low. Also, the time to buy a coin is ascertained after studying that particular coin and knowing its capabilities of rising in the future.
definitely, you are right. The choice for investment should be made as to how strong the project is and how it plans to develop over the next 5-10 years.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:05:37 PM

I have bought a lot of coins during 2018 and I am buying them right now, because I am sure that 2019 is going to be one of the greatest years in the crypto currencies history and 9k for BTC is just the beginning.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:18:11 PM

I have bought a lot of coins during 2018 and I am buying them right now, because I am sure that 2019 is going to be one of the greatest years in the crypto currencies history and 9k for BTC is just the beginning.
not the fact that it will happen exactly in 2019, but the fact that it will happen it is for sure. just need to wait for this moment and by that time have a huge portfolio

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

Not when, but for how long. I am constantly buying Bitcoin, but now it is so expensive, not like few months ago when I bought Bitcoins for 3500USD. Today with the same sum I can buy almost 3 time less Bitcoins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:34:29 PM

As usual, BTC has started rising and alts are bleeding. This is a very conducive time to enter the aktcoin market. After the BTC run, the altcoins will also start rising so be prepared and fill your bags

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:24:06 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

If you want a perfect investment then you should really invest on a perfect time too. And I think it is still a perfect time for us to invest right now because prices are still affordable.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:53:02 PM

You must have confidence if you are unsure so that you doubt whether you will make a decision, even though good opportunities don't come for the second time in the near future.

to buy or sell, you must check the current coin movements so you know which steps to take.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:03:16 PM

If I have to buy something I always do it in my way. Firstly I did some research and then search for a good entry point. Of I am able to find one I put it iny watchlist with a note of the entry point. And checked it some times letter . Cause mostly when we talked about something in this market that means that coin is in peak. So wait and that is the most effective way to me for buying something. But sometimes you don't have to wait cause most of the time I saw pumps and dumps games. So it's easy on that situation. You don't have to do anything just follow the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:21:24 PM

My colleague friends keep asking me this same question over and over and they always laugh at the reply in give to them. My reply is, I'm buying when I draw a conclusion from my research that its the right time to buy, its the right time to invest your money into this coin or that coin. Very simple, no one decides for me, i take bold decisions myself, if I lose, I blame myself and nobody so I've got to be careful what to buy and when to buy.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

As usual, BTC has started rising and alts are bleeding. This is a very conducive time to enter the aktcoin market. After the BTC run, the altcoins will also start rising so be prepared and fill your bags
Buying the dip on altcoin when bitcoin start rising is always good move to make profit in short therm, right now top ten altcoin will gain alot of profit when btc keep above $ 9K
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:39:50 AM

Buying the dip on altcoin when bitcoin start rising is always good move to make profit in short therm, right now top ten altcoin will gain alot of profit when btc keep above $ 9K
It's hard to see good prices if we don't have technical skills. Sometimes when the price looks down, and we buy it, what happens is that the price drops even further. I think it's hard to find out when is the best time to buy but it's better to buy coins that have good products and hodl
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:27:05 PM

A great time to purchase alternative assets is when they dip in value relative to the asset they are pegged to which in most instances is Bitcoin and if you wait patiently for this to occur, you can generally pick up some bargains, especially if the leading asset extends its dominance further just make sure you focus primarily on top ranked assets

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:32:05 PM

Now obviously you need to keep many altcoins , I think right now obviously the growth will be , since bitcoin is definitely going to 10000 , and altcoins will go for it!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:44:22 PM

If we have analyzed the coin and we believe that the coin has a high potential for increase in the future, there is no doubt to buy coins at any price position while the coin has not experienced a high increase but if we are late to buy the risk we will receive is very clear high because ATH coins like altcoin usually only last a little.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:49:56 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
I am buying when there is a bounce back. I do not enter easily without an intesive plan. Before execution, I make decisions to my mind of where and when I will enter the market. I also have cut loss so that I stop my loss when my bias never happens. In addition, I also buy top 5 coins in CMC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: