Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:13:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13563 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1113
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:52:50 PM

I see from the current market conditions, all famous coins are green ,not wrong buy now just to keep, if up there is a higher increase I suggest investation half your capital to buy coins from the 1 to 5 coinmarcetcap rating if you want to make a profit

Always bare in mind to buy during low price in the market, and sell at high because that's the best opportunity for us to grab on this point. When you're interested to buy at this moment, that's for sure you'll be able to hold a cheaper coin price then wait for the right time for it's price to increase. By the moment it's price increases at profitable value, you can decide selling your holdings and take the profit as your ROI.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:55:38 PM

You always need to analyse a coin and you should know where to buy. First of all, I am buying altcoins one month before a big announcement, so I am giving a coin some time to raise the price and short before the release I am selling this coin
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:43:53 PM

I see from the current market conditions, all famous coins are green ,not wrong buy now just to keep, if up there is a higher increase I suggest investation half your capital to buy coins from the 1 to 5 coinmarcetcap rating if you want to make a profit
indeed, in general, the strategy in investing in crypto currencies is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price and will likely get profits, but in the current situation and conditions investors must be smart in seeing and utilizing every opportunity to get a profit
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:46:07 PM

most often I buy in a growing market.  because I think that there is such a high probability that I will really earn a profit, and I will not be in the red.  as the market will grow my profits will also increase.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:59:33 PM

Coins always rise or fall in value from time to time. Finding such coins and determining the right moments to buy and sell is the key to success. Of course there are moments more favorable for buying or selling. Much depends on the state of the market.
When have a capital for investment, find the coin where you want to invest. Find the one that grows rather than staying low. All the time is the good time to do it, do not waste so much time waiting because you also lose many opportunities.

wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:03:16 PM

It seems to me that it is much more profitable to buy coins when the market is at the bottom.  Only you need to carefully study and choose a coin in order not to lose your money.  After you buy Osanians just wait and enjoy life and your profit.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:04:50 PM

I am not thinking about when I would buy. But when I should sell  Grin. I could say that I cumulated enough cryptocurrencies in the long bear market since 2017. But I do not want to make same mistake like in 2017 when I can realize quite a good profit.  Shocked Lips sealed

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:08:30 PM

Really need to buy when the price is low.  But it is also necessary to take into account the fact that coins may become cheaper and disappear over time.  You need to choose top and high-quality coins.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:47:24 PM

Really need to buy when the price is low.  But it is also necessary to take into account the fact that coins may become cheaper and disappear over time.  You need to choose top and high-quality coins.
as investors we must have confidence before buying and choosing coins that we will use in investing and we must be able to see and be smart in utilizing every opportunity we get in investing, of course

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:21:37 PM

There is no right time for buying coins. Just you have to face some factors in the process. Buy the coin when it is not in the peak time. But it after its listing in a big exchange that can give a good amount of profit. But the coin when market conditions are not so good. When market is not good the individual coins are also not in good position. That's it. But if you are a holder for a long time then almost nothing matters a small difference in pubg is not a big thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:30:39 PM

On when the price of the coins be going down and directly to choose those coins that have a potential to increase the price in a future. As of now must better to choose etherium, The price of etherium was in dip so they have a chance increase the price more.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:43:45 PM

It seems to me that it is much more profitable to buy coins when the market is at the bottom.  Only you need to carefully study and choose a coin in order not to lose your money.  After you buy Osanians just wait and enjoy life and your profit.
I agree , in these moments, of course scared to buy , but you are very much on the earnings , usually people come to the coin when the coin went up , it is better to look for a good entry point to different coins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

While you wait for a reply on the forum, you can skip a good entry point. Always think with your head, because only you are responsible for your actions and your investments. Advisers guilty you will not make.
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:22:19 PM

I buy a coin when I see that it is very Progressive and promising but cheap then I check and analyze the whole project of the availability of the product and by the positive result I’m already investing in it.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:53:23 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
this is crypto difficult to guess requires courage to buy so don't wait for sure on your own choice
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:59:25 PM

I've come to realize that the best time to buy any coin is at dip, the second best time to buy is now because crypto has a long way to go, too many big news in the air. Libra news now the talk of the moment, also many big players are connected to Libra. BAAKT by ICE too coming. I strongly believe 2020 will be massive for crypto. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:44:45 PM

While you wait for a reply on the forum, you can skip a good entry point. Always think with your head, because only you are responsible for your actions and your investments. Advisers guilty you will not make.

that is true, but indirectly it will affect other ico projects. when someone invests in a wrong project or scam it means the opportunity for other projects to get funding is smaller. it's like a chain cycle  Roll Eyes

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:02:29 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

If you buy new\small coin maybe it would be truth. But when you plan to buy high cap coins like BTC, ETH, LTC etc you need to analyze previous data. Current growth doesn't look healthy so a correction can occur anytime

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

If the coin is keep increasing, I will just monitor the price and wait for the right entry, before I will make a new purchase. But FOMO is real and sometimes its really hard to control specially during Bull season .

rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:20:44 PM

I bought the coins I was interested in earlier, because the prices were much lower then. If you buy now, you should count on a small profit

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: