Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22081 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:39:29 AM

Please check all the old posts of this guy kellog. All his posts are including hate!

How many team are active like SINOVATE in this bloody market and how many of them are building, developing.

We have an upcoming hardfork and we closed our ears and eyes to the marketing situation.

Thank you for your great support!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:03:32 AM

Haters gonna hate. Losers gonna keep blaming others.
Activity on github, discord, twitter, btctalk is the proof that SIN team will have a great future and will never stop buidling...
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

SINOVATE Blockchain will have a halving today in less than 300 blocks.
Hardfork will be soon after the halving.
Hardfork will include;
- Reorg RVN 51% attack solution
- Difficulty Retargeting algo change from DGW to LWMA
- Treasury Funds increase to 10% from 1.1% even though the community voted for 11% for further development and major exchanges listings.
- POW rewards decrease(There is an ongoing community vote in the SINOVATE discord please check it out)

SINOVATE Discord;
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv

Umbru
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

Website | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

We would like to welcome Sinovate {SIN} to the Ultex platform.
Please everyone give them a warm welcome!

https://ultex.io/trading/sinbtc

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:37:09 PM

SINOVATE Governance Proposal!

https://sinovate.io/blog/sinovate-governance-proposal/

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:55:33 PM

Halving from block rewards 500 to 250!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:06:33 PM

Haters gonna hate. Losers gonna keep blaming others.
Activity on github, discord, twitter, btctalk is the proof that SIN team will have a great future and will never stop buidling...

Yeah I don't understand it why some people are like that way especially when the Sinovate team have been active since day 1 and never stop developing and forming new partnerships. Twitter is super active, all people need to do is check the hashtag #SIN $SIN and they will see many tweets. Sinovate has one of the hardest and active teams in all of crypto and that is why I believe it has a great future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:20:48 AM

I think that Sinovate will have their legal papers soon, so that opens another world of opportunity.

And its a tough market for alts and especially masternode type coins.  Just check price of Dash:  ATH $1493 and now its like $92.

If someone complains about Sinovate, I think they dont know what they talking about.  Team is very active unlike many failed MN projects.

Glad I never bought Dash at $1400.  What a loss
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 08:26:24 PM

Dear SINOVATE Community!

TradeOgre wallets are having problems with withdraws and it can be fixed by only paying TradeOgre the same amount of coins in exchange of their wallet.dat just like we did with Stex Exchange!

With the hardfork we will have enough funds to pay to TradeOgre and fix their wallets.
Please do not send coins to TradeOgre for now because you will have problems withdrawing them!
We would like to solve the TRADEOGRE withdrawal problems and for this they will need to close the deposits and withdrawals very soon.
Please send all your coins from TRADEOGRE to STEX exchange as soon as possible and pull your buy orders from TO and give them back at STEX for now.

Thank you for your understanding.

SINOVATE TEAM

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

Its a shame that one person can do this to a good coin like Sinovate. I'm confident that the price will recover in time as the project is strong and has a big community backing. Also there is a lot coming in the near future with developments and more partnerships so I'm holding.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:26:57 AM

Dear SINOVATE Community!

TradeOgre wallets are having problems with withdraws and it can be fixed by only paying TradeOgre the same amount of coins in exchange of their wallet.dat just like we did with Stex Exchange!

With the hardfork we will have enough funds to pay to TradeOgre and fix their wallets.
Please do not send coins to TradeOgre for now because you will have problems withdrawing them!
We would like to solve the TRADEOGRE withdrawal problems and for this they will need to close the deposits and withdrawals very soon.
Please send all your coins from TRADEOGRE to STEX exchange as soon as possible and pull your buy orders from TO and give them back at STEX for now.

SINOVATE TEAM

Stex is a Mafia exchange.
All my coins were stolen there.
They offered me no help and reacted antisocial.
It is a worthless and criminal company.

So, I am not going to move my coins to Stex.

Is there a better solution?
What happens if I leave my coins on TradeOrg?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:29:20 AM

Dear SINOVATE Community!

SINOVATE TEAM

I'm sorry for your troubles but with stex I had the opposite experience: they've been honest and well behaving.
They were quite helpful and trustable when dealing with wallet issues.

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:23:15 AM

Dear SINOVATE Community!

SINOVATE TEAM

Open a PC wallet and send the coins to yourself please if you don't want to send to STEX.
We need less coins on TradeOgre so we can pay them and get their wallet.dat to fix the situation.
sanj429

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:13:08 PM

Review of Sinovate Crypto Currency -> https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoanalyzer/review-sinovate-crypto-currency-xeekwv
highstakes

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:52:24 AM

hey can u unban my account,  tjadams00 its bigdawg we talk in DMs a few times u helped me get my MN back online also MArkhill helped me in the pass as well. dont no why my account was banned. was it the bot again? either way can u please unban me. thanks bro
cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:37:02 PM

hey can u unban my account,  tjadams00 its bigdawg we talk in DMs a few times u helped me get my MN back online also MArkhill helped me in the pass as well. dont no why my account was banned. was it the bot again? either way can u please unban me. thanks bro
I revoked the ban. I thought you were a bounty hunter because i saw you every different day joining and joining again so i thought something was not right.
Apologies  Grin
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 04:45:52 PM

Did you know that you can setup your InfinityNode with one click and as low as 1.49$ a month
if you paid in advance?  ZCORE Benefits;
- SIN as payment is accepted
- Much cheaper than 5$ a month VPS
- You get to keep your keys
- Cheaper, Safer and Convenient
https://central.zcore.cash/masternodes/SIN-BIG#sign
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1175420455362211847?s=20

Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

Did you know that you can setup your InfinityNode with one click and as low as 1.49$ a month
if you paid in advance?  ZCORE Benefits;
- SIN as payment is accepted
- Much cheaper than 5$ a month VPS
- You get to keep your keys
- Cheaper, Safer and Convenient
https://central.zcore.cash/masternodes/SIN-BIG#sign
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1175420455362211847?s=20

This looks wonderful. i will try it on my next infinity node because the price is way cheaper than digital ocean and vultr.
highstakes

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:48:47 AM

I revoked the ban. I thought you were a bounty hunter because i saw you every different day joining and joining again so i thought something was not right.
Apologies  Grin

lol no worries man understandable, i work lot of hours so i try to check in through out the day and night to get updates on whats going on with hardfork and any other info is talked about with everyone threw out the day that i miss. its hard to chat with everyone since i have a little amount on time and i cant get in with alot of convo. but i have helped a few people with here and there from what i learned from tjadams00 and markhill. thank you for your devotion and dedication to try and make sinovate the top coin in the makret. well get there i have no dnout every hard working team be hide this coin forsure and ill be starting masternode #2 soon just need a few more coins Smiley thank you cryptotamer01  Grin
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:07:13 AM

New Exchange listings for May , June and July!!!
I know txbit is one of them.
Do we know which others are coming?

BinanceD,Bittrex , Okex ....
No, I don't think they will be listed on such prestigious exchanges. to list on Huobi, the team would have to spend over $ 3 million to get listed there, but while the business value was only at $ 2tr3.
They are also not listed in Binance because Sinovate is Ethereum platform, Binance only accepts BEP2.
hmmm ... I think Sinovate needs a lot of time to develop. They are just a small business that needs a lot of help.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: