Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22083 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:22:26 AM

I voted for Crex24 exchange, I like its interface it's very fast and simple.

Excuse me people, is here already new wallet to download?   Was the fork already?
We are still in testnet and once we are ready we will announce the block height in all of our channels.
If you follow any of our channels then you won't miss it  Smiley

I follow discord and Telegram. There are too much messages so it's easily to miss information about the fork  Wink
Where can I see the list of new features those will be after the fork?

Thats actually a very good question.
I think we should ask for a 1 pager on the website or something.

Maybe we can ask cryplander on discord.  Then he can post it on website or twitter and post updates here
We post all the updates here and everywhere guys. Once the fork wallet will be out we will pin it on our twitter too.
For now the best place is to look at the #github-updates channel in discord and ask in discord how are things Smiley
Things are great and we are progressing slowly but surely. Hoping to release the block height soon and we will remind you to upgrade your wallet very often so we will all be on the same page!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:26:53 AM

Excuse me people, is here already new wallet to download?   Was the fork already?
We are still in testnet and once we are ready we will announce the block height in all of our channels.

I follow discord and Telegram. There are too much messages so it's easily to miss information about the fork  Wink
This hardfork features will be;
- Difficulty retargeting algo change from DGW2 too LWMA
- Raven Reorg 51% Attack solution
- ShadowSend(Privatesend) Removal for Major exchanges Smiley
- Dev fee increase to 10% even though the community voted for 11%
- Lots of lots of stability bug fixes
- 2 New exchanges right after the hardfork. Crex24 and the second one will be decided soon.
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 08:39:47 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 09:01:25 AM by SINOVATE

SINOVATE Blockchain Formerly SUQA Blockchain started its journey 1 year ago!
Happy Anniversary SIN Nation!
Please join the 5000 SIN giveaway for 50 random participants!

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1177220236526968833?s=20

Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:03:01 AM

Congratulations SINOVATE. Always happy to earn more SIN!
cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:06:37 AM

Congratulations SINOVATE. Always happy to earn more SIN!
Thank you for the great support SINOVATE Nation  Smiley
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

Maybe we can ask cryplander on discord.  Then he can post it on website or twitter and post updates here
We post all the updates here and everywhere guys. Once the fork wallet will be out we will pin it on our twitter too.
For now the best place is to look at the #github-updates channel in discord and ask in discord how are things Smiley
Things are great and we are progressing slowly but surely. Hoping to release the block height soon and we will remind you to upgrade your wallet very often so we will all be on the same page!

Why nothing is happening. Why isn't there anything to peak my attention, to make my head go round and around in an exuberant dance of sensory euphoria??? All u can do is manage ur little daily chores, walk, emit sounds with ur mouth, eat and barf back what u have just eaten. Twitter account of yours has no subscribers and discord channel is deserted. This is because it is such a bore to follow it.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:09:42 PM

Why nothing is happening. Why isn't there anything to peak my attention, to make my head go round and around in an exuberant dance of sensory euphoria??? All u can do is manage ur little daily chores, walk, emit sounds with ur mouth, eat and barf back what u have just eaten. Twitter account of yours has no subscribers and discord channel is deserted. This is because it is such a bore to follow it.
Are you sure you are on the correct bitcointalk thread grouchy smurf?
If you are jealous about our constant updates, posts, articles, development and work well you are not the only one so be our guest.
No matter what happens with btc, market situation and price, we will keep doing the same and some more.
All our channels are growing organically and our twitter is almost 3600 followers. Discord has 6000 members with always 1000 online members. How many discord channels have this ratio of 6 to 1?
I don't think you can find it because all the discord channels you go to are bounty related freebie channels.
We are sorry if we make you offended from our daily posts on btctalk so you get excited about a freebie but there are no freebies around here.
ONLY HARD WORK!
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:06:01 PM

Gash, you wrote in the wrong thread bro!
Seems you had too many windows open and wrote in the wrong one.

This project rocks like 24/7
Non stop stuff going on!
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:15:10 PM

What shoulda happen my friend? Price growing x100 without any reason? Community is huge and there are people from every country in discord, the discussions run 24/7, now we wait for new wallet, for new innovations.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:30:16 PM

I´m a SINer too, here from old SUQA days.
Everyday reading on Discord, everyday something intresting to read, made friends there.
every project has lovers and haters.
Haters gonna hate, this is a rule we must remember.
To be fair, it´s really hard to find a project with this DEVS compromise, their commitment is huge.
They help set up a node, restore a wallet, run a vps, they paid back stolen rewards, switched wallet.dat with an exchange for quick wallet solution.
I have just 2 words for everybody: what else?

Kodaman

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:09:22 PM

Everyday reading on Discord, everyday something intresting to read, made friends there.
To be fair, it´s really hard to find a project with this DEVS compromise, their commitment is huge.
They help set up a node, restore a wallet, run a vps, they paid back stolen rewards, switched wallet.dat with an exchange for quick wallet solution.

Forgive me Father as i have SINNED many times too  Grin
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 12:10:14 PM

Forgive me Father as i have SINNED many times too  Grin
Thank you for your great support SINOVATE Nation!

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

Have a nice weekend to all SIN supporters, SINners, SINOVATORS and also to haters  Wink
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

nice weekend for everybody!
I´m only one here who hopes BTC dump, just to buy more cheaper SIN?
what makes you sure that SIN prices will soar until you now buy them and are you thinking about what if prices continue to fall deeper?

Kodaman

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

what makes you sure that SIN prices will soar until you now buy them and are you thinking about what if prices continue to fall deeper?
If the prices continue to fall deeper he will be able to buy more... i will be too...
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

There are always going to be haters no matter which project it is, I think a lot of the time its because people out there are jealous of the success of projects and just want to hate on them like we see here. In my opinion the Sinovate team are one of the best teams in crypto as they are hard working and get the job done when they say they will.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:35:37 PM

There are always going to be haters no matter which project it is, I think a lot of the time its because people out there are jealous of the success of projects and just want to hate on them like we see here. In my opinion the Sinovate team are one of the best teams in crypto as they are hard working and get the job done when they say they will.

But the price should at least increase in the coming months. Since SIN team is very active, I believe there's a chance that they can improve their trading charts based from their current performance -

Would another exchange help them in terms of elevating their value in the market? Let's watch and see...
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:16:27 AM

If the prices continue to fall deeper he will be able to buy more... i will be too...

price falls but mining difficult remains the same. it can be a good sign. In Bitcoin it's always this way,  difficulty grows before the pump.
Or could here appear an ASIC for x25x? Of this is technically impossible?

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:29:05 AM

An ASIC for x25x is technically possible but very unlikely. More info in the x25x whitepaper.

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:10:02 AM

But the price should at least increase in the coming months. Since SIN team is very active, I believe there's a chance that they can improve their trading charts based from their current performance -

Would another exchange help them in terms of elevating their value in the market? Let's watch and see...
After the hardfork we will get listed on couple of new exchanges. Hard work always pays off and we are always consistent about our work.
Happy Sunday  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: