Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I start scalping with a 500$?  (Read 1219 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:35:58 PM

Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
which trading platform can I use?

I think yes, you can start with 500$ in scalping, it is fair enough amount to begin with trading actually.
Then, houbi, okex and Idax on which of this 3 exchange you can start anytime you want mate. And it is worth platform
to trade with there is a possible for you to earn 1% up to 3% daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:40:07 PM

It seems to me that it makes no sense to discuss specific trading resources where you can touch it, because everything depends primarily on the prospects of the project and the relevance of the coin in the cryptocurrency society.  If you take these factors into account, you can find a coin that can double in price for the right time through daily trading.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:46:27 PM

Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

I think yes, you can start with 500$ in scalping, it is fair enough amount to begin with trading actually.
Then, houbi, okex and Idax on which of this 3 exchange you can start anytime you want mate. And it is worth platform
Demo trading is better idea for the scalping and grabbing small pips on the markets. Technical analysis is like a second hand of trader who wants to scalp in the crypto markets. 1% is not enough for small balances but it is more than enough for big investors.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:36:17 PM

Well, nobody is going to provide you any perfect strategy, you have to learn on your own by trading. The more experience you gain the better you will be in trading. You have to master technical analysis.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:44:51 PM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

I think OP must know if target profit daily is actually will give him a lot of pressure. Especially to decide which coin or maybe good coin to pick, or price to buy is something that will hard to do everyday.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:45:42 PM

I don't know, I think it would be very difficult to make a profit with a target especially a short amount of time. But you can try doing research on Bnb coin because in my opinion it is quite interesting.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:47:31 PM

Off course yes you can but you need an exchange with high volume like binance it will be easy for you to boost your portfolio in no time. Learn not to be greedy you might loose all

EagleTrade (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:24:26 PM

As a beginner I think 1% daily is the best target. Keep your numbers every day to check up on your progress. As a scalper you need to increase your balance a little bit every day you trade. Scalping is mostly about account safety and consistently trading for small gains over the long haul. If you can increase your account 1% every day you are in good shape.
that is my initial  target if i fail to make 2% at day  Wink
EagleTrade (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:29:46 PM

Of course you can
Personally I use Bitmex
Scalping is a good idea to increase your budget

You can find me also on Twitter and find some deals which may turn out to be useful for you
@MarkRob46626263

I can not find your account on twitter.
I'm interested in your strategy
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:33:03 PM

You can do whatever you want in your capital like scalping but choose a good exchange site with a high volume like binance, houbi etc. Before doing scalping make sure you understand the exchange platform to easily know the in and out basis.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:38:44 PM

As for the platform to use,binance is a good fit,the trade volume for most token is high and you can thus easily get out of deals or buy into them.Doubling your money in about 2months would mean your average daily profit should be about 1.6%,Strategy? Take trading course and do not get too greedy in your trade
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:47:52 PM

Off course yes you can but you need an exchange with high volume like binance it will be easy for you to boost your portfolio in no time. Learn not to be greedy you might loose all
Learning to handle pressure and be contented with small profits, scalping is a tough job but can be done if you know how to wisely work with time. Controlling your emotions making use of every opportunities that will showed up while you are dealing with your trade.

Keep yourself open and allow working with volatile market to take your chance to earned profits.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 12:31:03 AM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
Trading is not a financial advise, you better get hold of your self learn and understand the market before you get in, in other words if you are already a good trader you will know the Exchanger to make use of.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:59:04 AM

For your first question, yes, there are a lot of strategies you could use to scalp with 500$. You could go ahead and master elliot waves and mix it with the macd. a follow a guy called anil mangal on youtube. he will teach you a lot. however, mangal doesn't scalp but his strategies can also be used for scalping.

for your second question, If you really wanna scalp, I'd suggest you don't use leverage and look at the bigger picture on a larger timeframe before taking any trades. this helps prevent an unfortunate scenario of the market turning against you.

For your third question, nop, scalping is not worth it. I currently make almost 100% per month because every time, you have a couple of cryptos that pump way more than others. my job is to find those currencies and trade them. However, scalping in crypto is too risky. one week, you make 20% and the other week, you lose 30%. there are a lot of immature traders in crypto and this has made it so darn hard to scalp long-term. I'd suggest you look at the medium-term picture and not scalp. the future market will reward you for that.

for your third question, I'd suggest you use binance. it has a lot of volatile pairs and is currently the best exchange. other suggestions include Huobi and bitfinex.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:14:01 PM

For your third question, nop, scalping is not worth it. I currently make almost 100% per month because every time, you have a couple of cryptos that pump way more than others. my job is to find those currencies and trade them. However, scalping in crypto is too risky. one week, you make 20% and the other week, you lose 30%. there are a lot of immature traders in crypto and this has made it so darn hard to scalp long-term. I'd suggest you look at the medium-term picture and not scalp. the future market will reward you for that.

Can you provide more information about what techniques you use for doing this? See what I highlight in bold.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

Just start scalping now and you will enter the "fomo" went the rally of bullish momentum it's out. I know scalping was really fun & easy to gain a profit, but also scalping make you enter the fomo went the rally was really fast made you enter at a high price then went the correction come you got stuck at the high price, make you want to call "cutlose".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
EagleTrade (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:20:38 AM

Just start scalping now and you will enter the "fomo" went the rally of bullish momentum it's out. I know scalping was really fun & easy to gain a profit, but also scalping make you enter the fomo went the rally was really fast made you enter at a high price then went the correction come you got stuck at the high price, make you want to call "cutlose".

This is not what I mean with scalping, I mean short trades within 1 hours.
I know we will go in correction price now  Smiley
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:51:15 AM

This is my personal suggestion, you should DYOR before investing in Cryptocurrency.

I would suggest you to divide $500 into four parts, it should be $100 into 3 and $200 into a single crypto . The top four Cryptocurrency that I would recommend to you is  

1. Cardano - $100
2. BNB - $100
3. Litecoin - $100
4. Bitcoin - $200

You can change the amount as per your likes. I am not going to explain to you why I choose these cryptos, if you can check google, you will get your answer. I estimate within 2 to 3 months you should be easily able to make 2x of your investment. Remember as soon as you reach 2x individually or on the total balance of $500 (which ever you reach first) cash out.

All right, this is a quite interesting idea.
How about NEO? do you think NEO is still a good option to invest?
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:56:08 AM

This is my personal suggestion, you should DYOR before investing in Cryptocurrency.

I would suggest you to divide $500 into four parts, it should be $100 into 3 and $200 into a single crypto . The top four Cryptocurrency that I would recommend to you is  

1. Cardano - $100
2. BNB - $100
3. Litecoin - $100
4. Bitcoin - $200

You can change the amount as per your likes. I am not going to explain to you why I choose these cryptos, if you can check google, you will get your answer. I estimate within 2 to 3 months you should be easily able to make 2x of your investment. Remember as soon as you reach 2x individually or on the total balance of $500 (which ever you reach first) cash out.

All right, this is a quite interesting idea.
How about NEO? do you think NEO is still a good option to invest?
if have any doubt with your decision , you have to make deep observation and research in this coins.neo looks like pretty good, but we have to make sure with this to avoid wrong decision in future that will make us disappointed.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

You can start also at:
Bitcoin: 200$
Ethereum: 200$
Xrp: 100
This coins are strong for a while im willing to invest our for this coins even the profit not enough to earn per month unless its already safe and people's choice also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: