Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the day trading profitable ?  (Read 12231 times)
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?
How to do it properly is the question here. I mean, not the expert here but had tried some daytrading which recently turned out as a cool idea.
Watch market, educate constantly and use whatever saves your time to make thoughtful decisons.
Not the easiest job but worth it!

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:57:14 PM

In my opinion, that strategy and technique are the most important because if they understand that, they can be patient and control their emotions, because they know which direction the coin will go. because honestly, if you don't have strategies and techniques, you will play trading like gambling relying solely on instincts and luck.
I think a lot of people already did that thing. Because we can see sometime people start trading activity when they see people who already success from it. And then without enough skill or maybe knowledge they start trading. I have seen a lot of people in my community do that thing. And in the end, they blame the coin that they bought and say it is scam coin.

yeah it is very much true that in our society people follow the successful people very blindly but they do not know that behind the success there is a lot of hard work, such is the case of trading that people follow the successful traders and do whatever the successful traders do, but they do not have their own strategies which is completely loss, because they cannot handle each and every condition of the market.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:39:45 AM

Yes it is, if done correctly of course. Daytrading is a way of life and it's not the easiest job you know.
Did it for 2 months but didn't turned out as planned. I was using tools on sites like Blackfolio/newscrypto etc. Will probably get back to day trading when i stop working.
I also tried to be a day trader for a short time but I think it was not the best strategy for me as it gave me stress and headaches if I missed the timing to buy or sell. You have to spend lots of time monitoring the market, but if you have other job it might not work. Well it still depends on your time management and strategy, day trading is profitable but not as easy as it seems.
One way or another, day trading is only suitable for the trader who leads a less active lifestyle.  Day trading requires a lot of time to monitor the cryptocurrency market and control all of its rates in order not only to take advantage of the opportunity, but also to respond in time to unexpected situations.  Nevertheless, according to all my friends, daily trading is the most profitable.
You need to be in control of your emotions when day trading because this is a problem not everyone can do in day trading. I have met a lot of people who failed day trading because they could not bear the pressure that the market caused and suffered huge losses when investing. If you are good at trading then this is not a problem to worry about but most people here are very panicked when the market collapses. I think it is best to choose long-term investment and should not be greedy when investing.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:44:28 AM

I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?
How to do it properly is the question here. I mean, not the expert here but had tried some daytrading which recently turned out as a cool idea.
Watch market, educate constantly and use whatever saves your time to make thoughtful decisons.
Every form of trading can be extremely profitable, there are only two issues, the first is if you know how to be profitable in that particular form of trading and the second is if you have what it takes to be profitable in that form of trading, in my case while I think I know how to profit from day trading I know I do not have what it takes to be a good day trader, I do not have the time or the ability to take really fast decisions and I cannot sit down in front of my computer all day.
Exupery

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:58:54 AM

I'd done 394% in btc for this year or 760% in USD
https://clip2net.com/s/44vNZjf
https://icryptofan.com/monitoring/88d84aff-3094-4dd7-99ca-4fec92e65392

So yea... day trading is profitable, and yes you can invest in my trading xD
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:53:40 AM

Its not always the same price everyday. Every seconds it changes. Most likely you need to monitor it every hour or so if you want to earn daily. Daily profit in trading is possible as long as you set the right price. I think its more profitable if you just leave it for days or months. There are really coins that don't easily goes up in just a day. Otherwise, there are hours that it will also rise but most likely its on the time you are at rest.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:02:51 AM

Its not always the same price everyday. Every seconds it changes. Most likely you need to monitor it every hour or so if you want to earn daily. Daily profit in trading is possible as long as you set the right price. I think its more profitable if you just leave it for days or months. There are really coins that don't easily goes up in just a day. Otherwise, there are hours that it will also rise but most likely its on the time you are at rest.
True better to leave it for days than to monitor it everyhour  we busy to another work and also we need some rest so it is hard to monitor it every hour. But some are not really busy so they can trade and monitor it every hour and they get more profits.
Day trading is very profitable when you are willing to look it every hour once the coin get up you can sell it anf buy again once price goes down.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

Day trading is very stressful and must be focused on hourly tracking so sometimes you will easily panic if that coin drops. I have traded many times this year but my chances of making a profit are very low because the constant volatility has made me a lot of investment losses. Maybe I am not suitable for this trading method but I will choose to invest in the long term because this is also a way to make money in the bear market and less risky.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:10:37 AM

I'd done 394% in btc for this year or 760% in USD

https://icryptofan.com/monitoring/88d84aff-3094-4dd7-99ca-4fec92e65392

So yea... day trading is profitable, and yes you can invest in my trading xD
I agree with you here, you are truly right that day trading is profitable. Trading is made to gain additional earning but you only have to be a perfect trader. Learn as much as you can and keep your Eyes on market changes when the price falls just buy and hold so when the price Will be high trade it. Those who become emotional and take foolish steps, cannot make profit in trading especially day trading needs perfection so they should spend a small amount.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:31:40 AM

Trading should really master the technique, and don't be greedy for profit, better playing a long-term investment that is vulnerable to risk.

You can read how to increase your trading profit by 20% without increasing your risk   

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:05:39 PM

Every form of trading can be extremely profitable, there are only two issues, the first is if you know how to be profitable in that particular form of trading and the second is if you have what it takes to be profitable in that form of trading, in my case while I think I know how to profit from day trading I know I do not have what it takes to be a good day trader, I do not have the time or the ability to take really fast decisions and I cannot sit down in front of my computer all day.

Most people assume that daily trading can take a lot of time, but of course it depends on how we do it. if we can set the time to trade, for example, make a schedule at certain hours to carry out trading activities, of course we can take advantage of the market situation under any circumstances to be able to make a profit, even though the benefits obtained are few.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:08:33 PM

Trading should really master the technique, and don't be greedy for profit, better playing a long-term investment that is vulnerable to risk.

You can read how to increase your trading profit by 20% without increasing your risk   

Those article is explain in forex trading and i think forex and cryptocurreny is really different, Cryptocurrency is controllable by people who have big amount of coins in many markets and it's hard to predict the price moreover the coins are having low volume, these coins who have low volume is often manipulated by the whales
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:31:07 PM

Determine the capital limit that you want to trade every day, this is very influential when traders want clear profits, time efficiency is also in line with this, so we focus on discipline, and the rest is to continue to learn how the nature of each coin being traded in the current timeframe, this takes more time at first.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:52:52 PM

Trading is always profitable way to earn but you have to be a professional trader to earn regular basis .There are many strategy to trade you were saying about day trading .As i know day trading always help you to earn rapidly but you have need a huge amount of  capital to trade . So as a new trader it is so risky to do day trade .That's why i wanna suggest you to study yourself to success on day trading .

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:47:02 PM

Trading is always profitable way to earn but you have to be a professional trader to earn regular basis .There are many strategy to trade you were saying about day trading .As i know day trading always help you to earn rapidly but you have need a huge amount of  capital to trade . So as a new trader it is so risky to do day trade .That's why i wanna suggest you to study yourself to success on day trading .
Yes trading is always profitable way, and daily trading if with a little capital will only waste time especially if a newbie trader (I've experienced it). being a professional trader also requires a long time in learning technical analysis but in the end indeed it will give good results.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
its-a-me-mario

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:07:27 PM

I spoke with the manager of a crypto hedge fund recently and he had this to say, take from it what you will:

"Retail trading activity has died down a lot lately, most of the activity and volume is now from institutions. We all want the retail trader little guys to come back, because they're the ones who let us take their money."
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:16:23 AM

Day trading is profitable I have seen a lot of people making fortune out of it. But on an overall scenario only 1% out of all the day traders become successful and actually earn money. Most of the day traders lose money because not everyone has the ability to take over on their emotions and make decisions quickly. Only a few are blessed with such instinct. Moreover there is path to become a successful day trader and that path consists of tons of failure until you reach your goal. Most of the people just don't have the patience to continue until they reach the successful stage.

Yeah, agreed but it will only be profitable if you choose the right one altcoins. Because the problems that happened always here is most of the traders they chose the wrong coins were they think it is the potential one but its not actually. and most often those traders are too impatience instead to become more patience while they're doing for short or long term.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:39:53 PM

Yes trading is always profitable way, and daily trading if with a little capital will only waste time especially if a newbie trader (I've experienced it). being a professional trader also requires a long time in learning technical analysis but in the end indeed it will give good results.
Being realistic, all the traders rather professional of all domains are destined to be failure at some point of their career. So that is pretty common and something not to be dis-heart about. As a noob, the chances of losing are always high due to lack of experience and patience. For day traders, holding a volatile coin is a must. Then understanding its fluctuation pattern on daily basis needs to be done.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:24:42 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

I think if you have such a question, then for now you should not trade on the cryptocurrency market. It’s better to practice your demo account for now and develop a certain trading system for yourself, and then you yourself will understand how it will be profitable for you to trade.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

Being realistic, all the traders rather professional of all domains are destined to be failure at some point of their career. So that is pretty common and something not to be dis-heart about. As a noob, the chances of losing are always high due to lack of experience and patience. For day traders, holding a volatile coin is a must. Then understanding its fluctuation pattern on daily basis needs to be done.
Isn’t a good and effective trader been made by their accumulative failures he had done which he learned and applied it to himself in order not to do the same mistake twice since he recognizes that there are no undo button that he can press which would bring his lost money back to him? Being a beginner in day trading might be quiet risky so I suggest to start in a little bit of capital and play a bit with it for a while in order to familiarize with the crypto market and to know which coins that you prefer to do day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: