Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETN scam is finally gonna end?  (Read 523 times)
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

They collected $40 millions to fork older version of Monero what anyone can do for free. It seems Richie mission is done. So as his forum collaborators contraband https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=251138 and  BlackWidow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=324672

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:51:24 AM

You reffer that ETN team scam people? Can you tell more about what kind of scam they do? Because people should know if is good to invest on ETN or no. You reffer to fork and ICO? And you think never ETN coins have a chance to grow?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

This is very bad they did not live to the hype, they've created when they are still holding their ICO, there are a lot of articles and videos about ETH reaching $5 last year, but unfortunately so many losses here glad that I sold all my ETN coins before people start dumping it, now the price is struggling, but we'll see how this coin perform this year, if it is not performing it could be game over this coin.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:28:58 AM

I used to believe in ETN, the devs were active, but I remember some time ago they had a big problem and I sold every coin I had at a good price and never looked again to see what happened
It's a shame, it was a good promise

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

Fork coins always carry this risk. Therefore, it is worth to be careful when investing.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

God, how they are fed up. Around some crooks. What prevents them with money to finish the job. In general, we can say the sad news. Quality projects are less.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:10:12 PM

Was holding some ETN last week, after the release of their phone, I dump some quantity of my ETN to cook my favorite meal and gave my wife a nice treat. ETN has performed below exceptions and even rekted some friends, I was lucky to sell off after the inial ATH, many projects are coming to the market, except ETN team prove their worth, they may just end up been a pump and dump.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:48:43 AM

Unfortunately, they did not meet those expectations that investors did not put on me, I also invested in this project and was disappointed in the results they provided and it’s very sad that the market has fewer good projects and I think that’s why there are few investors in the market.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:28:30 AM

I think ETN has tried but hasn't met the required standards or expectation. I knew a friend who was holding this ETN two weeks but after the release of this, he has dumped it.

I’m me
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:06:15 AM

when they did their crowdfunding i am into it..i am lucky i sold my etn when the price was high.. i didn't wait for a long time to sold it profit is enough
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:21:17 AM

Two months is still a long time for them to deal with the expiration of their company registration. Let's see how the community reacts to this. It appears that on of their community manager is still active in defending the project.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:23:27 AM

Can you give detail? I am planning to invest in this project. You need to have personal evidence or judgment so people can consult.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:26:24 AM

This is one classic example of why people should not believe in hype and sweet words, after a year I don't see anything that is great on this coin that can reach to the top of the market, price is still struggling, still depends on Bitcoin to survive.

Bet on projects like this that can actually bring about a miracle that makes you rich like XVG. However, not every decision leads to success
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:29:09 AM

Can you give detail? I am planning to invest in this project. You need to have personal evidence or judgment so people can consult.

The OP already gave you a hint. There was no point in raising funds on something that anyone can do for free.
They collected $40 millions to fork older version of Monero what anyone can do for free.

Best of luck with your investment if you ever plan to buy.

Bet on projects like this that can actually bring about a miracle that makes you rich like XVG. However, not every decision leads to success
This sounded more like gambling.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:37:06 AM

when they did their crowdfunding i am into it..i am lucky i sold my etn when the price was high.. i didn't wait for a long time to sold it profit is enough

Well, you are so lucky. Not many people experience the same thing as you. I often read many people lose money while investing in ETN. There is also a thread which talks about ETN is a scam. One of it is this article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.1160
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:43:11 AM

I can't forget the quarter 4 of 2017 during the Electroneum sales, the hype etc. And they eventually raised 40million with nothing to still show for it and that got me wondering. Although I will love to know in details what the sanctionwas for and some briefing to that
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:05:48 AM

Electroneum was one of the few projects that I supported in 2017 when ICOs were having their best days and I continually backed them by not selling my tokens until 2 months ago when I realized that there must be something wrong with the project and I sensed that the people behind it are not anymore up to the expectations supporters placed on them. And now this news. Good thing am not anymore holding any ETN tokens. Still, am hoping that this is just a false accusation and that the leadership of ETN will soon come forward to clear things out.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:24:49 AM

I am really worried about this project as how till date it has not made any significant move, no doubt it was believed to be a scam. It had so much hype and quickly ended ICO sales whose price pumped more than ten times, What I suspect is happening right now is that the developers are dumping theirs gradually which is further killing the price. Good riddance I moved out earlier

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:04:09 AM

People like you will always find it hard to detect good projects to invest in ,what you've proven is zero and etn is one of the altcoins out there that has real something to offer,electroneum is a working product and if you aren't an investor you know nothing about crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:26:19 AM

I exited this coin when I discovered what they were doing and still up to. Etn is one of the few coin that have not made any major movement since the bear market and even with btc reversal. I had dumped to coin earlier when I saw the game between to total supply and circulating supply and how developers intend to dump or release more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: