Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
bakc26

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:06:56 AM

Investors must know all kinds of token sales and understand their difference from each other.
Jpopple

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

For me it is most important to see for the project and its ideas than to see on the kind of token sale.
jervyjun

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

IEO now is much more popular then ICO. Exchanges got a lot of money, conductions IEO.
ramishiya777

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:01:34 PM

Early ICO trackers got a lot of money for listing ICO now ecxhanges get a lot of money for listing IEO. Nothing change.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:48:10 PM

Bounty hunters are pretty active, by the way, including telegram. Many comments there too. It is very good sign.

Bounty hunters are active anywhere, not only at telegram. I see a lot of activity on Bitcointalk and a lot of signatures of project.

Indeed, I notice this too. I hope we will attract enough investor to this project with our activity.
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

Many experts predict the further growth of the cryptocurrency. This means that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that cryptocurrency is a future of the world economy.

Now the cryptocurrency market is recovering, the price of the crypto-currency began to grow again. It gives a great opportunity to start a cryptocurrency startups.

The recovering cryptocurrency market gives a lot of opportunities for development of crypto startups. It is good for blockchain technology.

This market of cryptocurrencies is very unstable. Many people have lost all their money last year. Now, they will be more careful.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
emrbrk

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:53:05 PM

There is a big difference between exchanges and trackers. Trackers just give information about ICO, exchanges give listing of tokens after IEO.
Edydka

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:05:25 PM

IEO now is much more popular then ICO. Exchanges got a lot of money, conductions IEO.

I've heard about 3kk dollars that Binance wants from projects to provide them with IEO services. Crazy prices.

Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:16:03 PM

I've heard about 3kk dollars that Binance wants from projects to provide them with IEO services. Crazy prices.

Don't worry. There are a lot of new exchanges that were created since IEO became so popular. Their price is not so high.

Edydka

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:27:53 PM

Don't worry. There are a lot of new exchanges that were created since IEO became so popular. Their price is not so high.

Price is not so high because there is no point to use those exchanges for IEO. The main thing why IEO really help to raise fund is exchange's popularity.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:04:48 PM

Price is not so high because there is no point to use those exchanges for IEO. The main thing why IEO really help to raise fund is exchange's popularity.

Anyway, there won't be so many new exchanges if there weren't be so many clients for them.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

However, Telegram group is very active. I like when developers talk to their community and answer questions.
Edydka

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

I see a lot of bounty hunters here. It is good that people support the project.

Bounty hunters won't miss good project. ) By the way, it was announced that team will meet some crypto forum soon.

After a huge number scams bounty hunters became attentive and carefully study all the projects. Therefore, good projects attract a lot of people.

Now everybody became attentive. Investors must be even more attentive than bounty hunters. Bounty hunters lost time, investors lost money.

I want to say that investor, I mean those ones, who are professional, always were very attentive and spent a lot of money to learn everything about the project they wanted to invest in.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

will the team take part in any blockchain events? just a coin should be as popular as possible to bring money to investors.

There wa an announcement in telegram group that they will visit blockchain events. I think they are going in right direction.

Piastr

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

will the team take part in any blockchain events? just a coin should be as popular as possible to bring money to investors.

There wa an announcement in telegram group that they will visit blockchain events. I think they are going in right direction.

Yes, they do. From the very beginning of this thread I've believed that they will show that they are worth to be trusted.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:33:31 PM

Yes, they do. From the very beginning of this thread I've believed that they will show that they are worth to be trusted.

I've noticed that too. I really like how they do their job and I was pretty pleased to hear they will visit crypto forums.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

in fact, the team is now showing good results, I think that the project is still worthy of attention because in the future there is a huge prospect of growth.
I hope it will and we will soon see how rapidly evolving this project. in any case, I will monitor the reaction from the team.

I think that the speed of  project's developing depends on how much will the project raise during this campaign.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:17:50 PM

hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Well, it is only your choice to decide if there is a point for you to participate. There are people who don't join any campaign from the veri beginning, for example.

Edydka

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:50:19 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 08:04:04 PM by Edydka

hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Bounty was posponed to 2 weeks, so yes, it is still make sense. But hurry up, the more days you will miss the less reward you will get.
If I can know why the bounty program is postponed for up to 2 weeks, is there a problem, but I apologize before asking like this because I really don't know about the developments here

It is hard to create a big community in summer because bounty hunters a not active in summer.

Summer is not the only one reason why there is no so many bounty hunters. When crypto has fallen many people lost their trust in it.

Edydka

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:04:16 PM

Bounty was posponed to 2 weeks, so yes, it is still make sense. But hurry up, the more days you will miss the less reward you will get.
If I can know why the bounty program is postponed for up to 2 weeks, is there a problem, but I apologize before asking like this because I really don't know about the developments here

It is hard to create a big community in summer because bounty hunters a not active in summer.

Summer is not the only one reason why there is no so many bounty hunters. When crypto has fallen many people lost their trust in it.

And by the way, the market is recovering, so bounty hunters are coming back every day. Every one remembers what kind of profits can be get here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: