Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:34:39 PM

Are you sure they are registered there?
USA is very strict for crypto companies. isn't this weird?

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

Maybe it is a reason why project is developing since 2017... I know a lot of projects that were developed for several months. Don't think that there is a way to get a finished project after so short period of time.

As I understand, there were several reasons, including US registration as well as low funding.

Well, perhaps and I hope so, bounty will give the project some aditional investments. It is pity it is too late to join the bounty.

Yes, it is a last week of the bounty, so there is no point to join it for sure. Despite this, you can join it while you are looking for new bounty.

As I understand the bounty was extended once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

I don't believe it gonna happen. Usually, bounties are extended once per their live. So, it is the last week for sure.

Well, it is very important to keep community active even after bounty campaign. It would be logical to continue it. Signature bounty at least.

As for me, it would be enough to hire community manager to manager telegram group in order to keep the community toned.

However, I believe that it won't be enough. Developers should continue to be active as they are now. They need to visit more forums, for example.

You are right, of course. If the project has any ambitions, than developers have to continue to work with project's community.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:41:15 PM

It always a big mistake when project forgetting about it's community after bounty events. Community is a key to success.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Piastr

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:02:56 PM

It always a big mistake when project forgetting about it's community after bounty events. Community is a key to success.

Not only the community. There is a long way passed by the project, but there is a long way to go in the future. Community can support the team, but if the team won't be active, project will be frozen.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:45:26 AM

Not only the community. There is a long way passed by the project, but there is a long way to go in the future. Community can support the team, but if the team won't be active, project will be frozen.

Community is very important part of any project, indeed. It is like a client base. Community will use token community will trade the token.

Piastr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:28:02 PM

Community is very important part of any project, indeed. It is like a client base. Community will use token community will trade the token.

Yep, any project is nothing without it's community. What would be Bitcoin without it's community? Same here.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:56:15 PM

Yep, any project is nothing without it's community. What would be Bitcoin without it's community? Same here.

When there should be a crypto event where developers wanted to go? i'd like to see some video or at least photos from there.
Piastr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:46:07 PM

When there should be a crypto event where developers wanted to go? i'd like to see some video or at least photos from there.

Would be great to see it for sure. Very important moment now, because such proof can ensure people that team is real.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:52:19 PM

Would be great to see it for sure. Very important moment now, because such proof can ensure people that team is real.

Well, let's wait. As I understood, you don't even know when that event should be?

Piastr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:59:01 PM

Well, let's wait. As I understood, you don't even know when that event should be?

If you need exact date you can check telegram group or you can ask developers here or in the telegram.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:07:35 PM

I've just looked at telegram group. Admin says that solar energy is a future. This token is about soral energy?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Kiriya

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

I've just looked at telegram group. Admin says that solar energy is a future. This token is about soral energy?

I don't understand this part too. Buying this token we are supporting solar energy industry? So pity there is no explanation video...

Piastr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

How I understand, this token is related to cheep solar energy. But I'm far from fully understanding of it's nature.

Piastr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:19:40 PM

I don't understand this part too. Buying this token we are supporting solar energy industry? So pity there is no explanation video...

Explanation video would be good, indeed. By the way, any people don't even learn more about the project if it doesn't have such video.

Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:54:00 PM

Digital Dollar Coin is creating a community of people who want to help the environment and to reduce their costs.  That is what official twitter account says.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:47:06 PM

They are very active in social networks. I always like it. 15 posts for the last week.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:55:59 PM

So, the team hes already been at crypto forum. They've posted some photos on the website. You all can check them.
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

So, the team hes already been at crypto forum. They've posted some photos on the website. You all can check them.

Well, now we know that team is real and is related to this project for sure. Perfect. I hope there won't be any person who will doubt in the team now.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

By the way, I've checked this address and had found a picture with that bar from the photos from the project's website.
Anna_Petrova

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:44:33 PM

New crypto event announced. Pepper Hamilton LLP The New York Times Building 620 Eighth Avenue - 37th Fl. New York, NY 10018-1405
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:59:21 PM

Ahh, there was an airdrop and I've missed it. Pity. I'd like to have as more DDC tokens as it possible. I think this project will show itself in the future.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: