Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10145 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:17:50 AM

Though bull run will help the price of coins we must understand that it will only help the price of a good project, not some useless project, no matter the level of bull run, people have learnt not to invest in useless coins, so make sure you are holding good coins.
People have learnt which one is a better choice but still many people don’t know about the new projects and that is the reason they get trapped. They must get the knowledge of a particular source and then get started with that source otherwise difficulties and scam issues are always there. You will not be able to do anything when something bad happens. The Bull Run is a kind of opportunity for your to invest now because it is not a complete shift.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:28:53 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

You know, holding is better most especially if you dont really need the money you hold. If you know youve been profited on the altcoins you have, its not bad if you sell it on a reasonable price. Nobody knows the exact date of the bull run or either the moon so no one will help you except yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
Since you have been waiting for several years and do not sell your coins,then you have a strategy for a long time and why now hurry?Just calm down,follow the news of the project.But if there is no news and development on the project,the team is silent and there is no faith in them-then it's better you to forget about them and if possible,then re-buy other coins.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

Since you have been waiting for several years and do not sell your coins,then you have a strategy for a long time and why now hurry?Just calm down,follow the news of the project.But if there is no news and development on the project,the team is silent and there is no faith in them-then it's better you to forget about them and if possible,then re-buy other coins.
most often such coins are simply impossible to sell because there is only sell orders but no orders to buy) they just become not interesting to people

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:48:29 PM

Waiting for the bullrun is long you just need to keep checking your token when it up and get profit quickly, worrying that the token that you hold is not an valuable token except ALT in the top 100 in coinmarketcap. Then you must to wait for bullish later maybe in the this year or next year, the view is fixed on the value in the market so you don't miss it when bullish.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

if we based on market today, its pull backing-up i think so, but we cant predict what will gonna happen, because at any time it will change from red to green lines maybe long or its coming for a bullrun. That's only my thought mate.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:56:27 PM

The important thing is not how long you hold your altcoins, but it is about the time you bought.
Did you buying when the market was hyping ? We should buying when the market is on the low position.
So we can sell it later with higher price than we buy it. Many peoples who were buying in 2017 end, still suffer from huge losses.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:00:19 PM

The bull can be expected well for a very long time, as long as your patience is enough.  but there are limits to this and it may not even be worth keeping this whole thing in a coin for so long.  If you keep unlucky coins that are not popular and are not worth anything in the market, you shouldn't keep them

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:37:24 PM

What coin that you choose? I think the increased price so far was the sign of bullrun. You take an instance to movement price of bitcoin, the bitcoin price has increased before its price was $3400 and now has been stable at the pricr of $8000. This is pointed out the price of bitcoin will continue to up and looking for a new ATH for this year. As well as with altcoin, you can compare its price with last year maybe you will find a lot of different from its price such as ETH which where its price was fallen below $150 but now its price has been increasing more then $100. You don't need to afraid, you just need an opportunity to set buy and sell when this situation come but if you doubt this situation it will be better you can be a holder.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:54:51 PM

This is a very simple situation. now people will wait for bitcoin to show strong growth (above 12,000) and only then will pump altcoins

Nobody is sure that "real" bulls can come this year so that most of the guys are hesitating what to do. We can guess that Bitcoin will grow in a year, after its halving. Therefore, if you can be patient at least for 12 months more, better do not get rid of BTC. When the main currency starts the fasters growth, altcoins will follow it. I bet, in summer 2020, the market will look great.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:06:57 PM

The bull run isn't here yet paddy. We are just seeing signs of the coming bull run. I believe once the full bull run begins, altcoins will follow the rhythm

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:44:16 PM

I think that today's market situation is very similar to the birth of a new bullrun. Now it's hard to believe but such a green market was not for a long time. That means something.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:00:27 PM

No one can predict the current situation of the crypto market. I think the bull run isn't in yet but we are seeing signs of it. I believe the bull run will be in very soon and altcoins will follow the rhythm.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:02:28 PM

What Altcoin do you hold to wait for bullrun? if it is a good altcoin then there will be good expectations for you, but if indeed the altcoin is not potentially good then it will be very loss to wait for the bullrun to occur, it is better to look for other things instead of waiting for the unclear.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:05:19 PM

I think the bull run has not started yet. The green side or upside we are seeing now is temporary and will not last long. By next year around May 2020, we may expect a real bull run due to bitcoin halving reward. I see  the current situation is to accumulate more or to recover the losses. Even though we see a bull run in near term, I think a very long term investment will definitely give some outstanding returns.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:20:33 PM

Actually the market in cryptocurrency here is quite unstable and unpredictable. I would say you need to invest in good and worthy coins that will make you earn profits later when theres  bull run.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

You can wait for the bitcoin halving next year, and it seems every altcoins price will definitely follow its rising.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:41:30 PM

I think the bull run has not started yet. The green side or upside we are seeing now is temporary and will not last long. By next year around May 2020, we may expect a real bull run due to bitcoin halving reward. I see  the current situation is to accumulate more or to recover the losses. Even though we see a bull run in near term, I think a very long term investment will definitely give some outstanding returns.

Accumulation is good if you can afford to buy, its an investment for the next bullrun but for those who can't afford, its a struggle to profit. Relying on bounty hunting as their job wouldn't make it satisfying when all they can do right now is hope the campaign they joined are not going to scam them. They couldn't hold the altcoins they were holding for long before they need the funds to spend daily needs.

harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

There is no definite time how much it is necessary to keep altcoins today can be a day and tomorrow can be two years.  but I'm sure the more you hold the more profit you get
inge

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:04:16 PM

I think to get a good profit you need to keep the altcoins for at least a year.  Because it is during this period that changes occur in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: