Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10145 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:30:44 AM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

I am also waiting bull run mate the same situation we have i did not get any profits from my holding coins yes we have encounter short bull run but i think that is not enough for us to get nice or huge of profit. I know the true bull run will happen this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:58:03 AM

I think it depends upon what we hold altcoins. Eventhough there would be a bull run, it's the altcoins we hold if there product was good and productivity enough for the outcome to be able to increase its price. Because some altcoins took years to increase their price, and we cant tell until when we hold it hoping it would increase.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:10:42 AM

If you have already benefited from holding enough of the altcoins you have. Why don't you sell, unless you haven't benefited from the altcoin yet. Of course you have to hold it back until all of the altcoins you have are going to increase sometime later.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

holding an altcoin will certainly take quite a long time, because many of those who hold altcoins use the long-term method as the key to success in getting profits, the most important thing is to keep looking for information about the team's development from the token.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:47:21 AM

It is very difficult to say when the bull run will be done. The situation of the market is very difficult to understand in the present time. But we are hopeful. But this problem will be a solution. However, I do not think all alter coins will grow together. There is nothing to do without waiting for.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:43:59 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 05:31:22 AM by PedroCrypto

Like end of 2019? Nobody can predict. I still feel pity I hadn' bought some good coins eary this year, or I will have atleast 5X profit... Everytime I sell out the coins bullrun and buy in they tank.. Now I only hold BTC/ETH/XMR/EBK/HTA/BTT, and some shitcoins from airdrop and bounty. While anyway I got 19000 Enumivo tokens giveaway last year and sold at 0.12 usd so I actually think one of the shitcoins can bring me some profit...
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:14:14 AM

The market is only showing a hint of bullish trend. As predicted by crypto pundits, the year of 2019 is becoming a good year for the entire crypto market with coins increasing in price. But at the same time, it cannot be said for sure that the market will not decease. Yes it is natural phenomena for cryptocurrency to increase and fall alternatively. We can only expect 2019 to be a good year.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:51:24 AM

I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency as the market is growing lately. Bitcoin has almost doubled price in the space of two to three months, which is a good sign for the market to grow. Following an increment in bitcoin price, other coins have also increased in price. So good thing is going on in the market.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:04:34 AM

the first thing to do is to choose a potential altcoin. of course if we choose the wrong altcoin, the wait will be in vain. no one knows for sure when the altcoin will be bullrun, and the patience we need

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:07:04 AM

By year ending it will be a new different story entirely ,you have to be in full Patience ,hodling is not easy but it pays off with highest rewards so its worth all the waiting

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:29:28 AM

holding an altcoin will certainly take quite a long time, because many of those who hold altcoins use the long-term method as the key to success in getting profits, the most important thing is to keep looking for information about the team's development from the token.
Long-term holding of many altcoins may not always ensure success. We should remember that many altcoins will die without being born.
Yes, we should to constantly look for information in order to take the right steps in time to maximize profits. As to keep track of your assets in order to sell at the pump.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:03:51 AM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

Can you state here what altcoins are you holding so we can advice you if that coin you are still holding is still for keeps or not. As you see, sometimes waiting for them to pump is like waiting for a miracle. If that altcoin is left behind. I was talking about altcoins that are not being bought by some investors. Probably, it will not increased the price.

Better sell those you think that it might not give you profits and buy another altcoins to get back the losses. Hold only those coins that can give you benefits and deserves to hold for a long term.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:30:17 AM

I have been holding some tokens/coin for a long time. I have different reasons for holding some specific coins/tokens.
- I am vexts coin because I have not done my swap and I can't sell. And this is a project that doesn't have much hype. But has the strong support of the community. I believe it's going to moon in the nearest future.
- I am holding tokens like exrt, ubbey,,CFTY because I can't sell them now on any exchange.
- While token like THAR and Rev, I am Holding strongly because I don't want to. Miss out on the mooning.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

Long-term holding of many altcoins may not always ensure success. We should remember that many altcoins will die without being born.
Yes, we should to constantly look for information in order to take the right steps in time to maximize profits. As to keep track of your assets in order to sell at the pump.

I am agree. If we are plan for long term, better its bitcoin or top 10 coinmarketcap. Beside that, i am prefer sell when the price looks profitable. Many altcoin dont have real project and many are scam or pump and dump project

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

That's your problem. You should't hold your assets without doing anything, that shit doesn't give you any income even though you are thinking it will give you "something" on later date(2020++). Waiting on miracles are bullshit if you don't do anything.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

this is just the beginning, when the water starts to heat and has really small bubbles comming up.... I honestly think that the best is yet to come... you know, when the water starts boiling...
I found that instead of just holding, the best thing to do would be POS for passive income... check it out, on some coins you don't even need to have the wallet open

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:37:44 AM

altcoin is not like major coin that follow bitcoin growth.
altcoin is have it self moment to grow and it is different every altcoin.
and altcoin is have a big possible to loss in cryptocurrency market and dissapear than going to scam project.
that's why altcoin is not really good coin to invest.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:30:48 PM

You don't care about time, but I think you should consider the altcoin that I'm holding. Although the bull market runs but if it is a dying altcoin, there will be no pump for it
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:34:47 PM

It is possible that such a non-permanent and generally not too fast growth of the cryptocurrency market will continue throughout the year. Vseravno this year is much better than the previous one and we are still pleased even to such a market. Too much growth in the market this year should not be expected, however, I think that by the end of the year Bitcoin may well rise to 11,000 - 13,000 dollars.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:38:24 PM

You don't care about time, but I think you should consider the altcoin that I'm holding. Although the bull market runs but if it is a dying altcoin, there will be no pump for it
the most important thing is the existence of trade carried out on the market. if the coin is not traded then even if there is a pump of any height, the price will not rise. because no one wants to buy it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: