Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding's first dividend payout for YUP hodlers  (Read 2770 times)
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:56:44 AM

Crowdholding is a micro-task platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to startups, taking part in bounties and product testing. They have over 38,000 signups, over 100 projects and are growing everyday.

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding. They will be paying out the first batch this month and this will continue every month. It break down like this :-

Total dividends = 50% of the cut that they get from the tasks that are placed on Crowdholding, they take 10% of every token on the platform.

Total participants = YUP holders and leaderboard users

1 unit = Total dividends / Total weighted participants

Projections based on current token holders:

[15%] Tier 1 Group: >top 20 Leaderboard(May): 0.25 unit

[6% ]  Tier 2 Group: >50,000 YUP:  0.25 unit

[18%] Tier 3 Group: >250,000 YUP:  1 unit

[60%] Tier 4 Group: >1,000,000 YUPS: 5 unit

You can read all about it in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this approach? A good or bad idea? Personally I think it's great because it means people are more likely to hodl the token and demand will increase. Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information.

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.

This is a great platform and a massive sleeping giant. I don't know how their token is so lowly valued. Working platform, over 41,000 signups and over 100 startups on their platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone. Add it to your bounty hunting tool belt.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:09:14 AM

I'm really interested in dividends, but YUP is not a potential business.
Currently I cannot buy YUP's token because the token sellers on IDEX are setting the price too high.
Besides, the number of buyers is also small and it is quite risky.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:38:50 PM

Crowdholding is a micro-task platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to startups, taking part in bounties and product testing. They have over 38,000 signups, over 100 projects and are growing everyday.

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding. They will be paying out the first batch this month and this will continue every month. It break down like this :-

Total dividends = 50% of the cut that they get from the tasks that are placed on Crowdholding, they take 10% of every token on the platform.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this approach? A good or bad idea? Personally I think it's great because it means people are more likely to hodl the token and demand will increase. Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information.

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.

I've joined the platform, it's very impressive, how many users do they have on the platform? How come they are not known more? I've not heard about them till today.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

Great platform.

Over 41,000 signups according to their website, increasing the amount of startups on the platform, they are just 1 or 2 strong, established tokens on the platform and they could take off.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto

https://www.crowdholding.com
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:38:51 AM

I'm very impressed with the platform, they have recently published their new update, you can click on the link below to read more. It's impressive what they are trying to achieve and how they are growing month upon month.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-update-june-and-july-xxyeyq?a=GELe3POa69
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:47:19 PM

Very interesting platform and the numbers seem very impressive.

Keep up the great work and i've joined the platform, I would recommend it to anyone looking to earn some crypto for free, a great website for newbies and bounty hunters.
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

Great update, thanks for sharing.

i have been using this platform for a while now, and it's great.

You can cash out and you also earn dividends through holding their token ever month. I am amazed how they are not more valuable, as they have a great working platform, strong community and growing regardless of the market. I feel they are a few more tokens from being known by everyone in they crypto scene.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:21:01 PM

I've not heard about this platform, but the stats are very impressive. If they manage to get 100,000 users all crypto businesses will want to be on their platform, they just need to keep going!

I've signed up and it's great I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto without investing or mining.

You can sign up on this link - https://www.crowdholding.com
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:13:23 AM

It seems that this project is doing some very interesting things, especially the dividends for holding their token. I think it's a great starting place for crypto noobs.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:47:28 PM

I had heard about this platform before when it was at an early stage of development, but then it was not clear whether it would become promising or not. Now we can say that the project is developing and growing, so we can say that it has a future. Another positive point is the payment of dividends.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:07:16 AM

How long has this platform been in operation?

I checked their site and i'm impressed. Over 41,000 signups, looks like they have at least 5 tasks a week so there is plenty of content to earn and they are slowly growing.

They need to focus on bigger tokens though, their biggest token on the platform is BAT and AE, but they need more to bring in their audiences, also more exchanges. They are only listed on IDEX.

If they tackle both these issues, they could become very big, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for completing tasks instead of investing their capital.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 04:09:22 PM

They are giving coins for very simple tasks and if yup holders will get a dividend for holding their coins, it is very positive for the coin and its holders.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
repetecrypto (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:22:09 PM

Very interesting platform, with a lot of potential. I think these guys should be bigger with the amount of users and startups on their platform already, and they don't have many top 100 tokens on their platform, I really think that they need to focus on getting established tokens on their platform.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT without having to spend anything! You can sign up through the link on this thread, Hope to see you on both platforms!
tavernakava

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:16:26 AM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a while.

i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing capital or mining.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:33:54 AM

I'm a big fan of the project.

I truly believe they are a sleeping giant, they only need a few strong tokens to be added and collaborate with the platform and they could really take off. Mainly because:

- They have over 42,000 signups to the platform, i don't know many platforms that are growing consistency regardless of the market.
- They pay out dividends every month to the holders of the token, which is great I wish more tokens would do this to encourage the adoption of the project.
- There is always new tasks on the platform, I count around 5 new things at least to do on the platform weekly. With growth this will increase.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to get into the crypto market but doesn't have the capital to invest or doesn't know where to start.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, i have signed up and started earning BAT through it without any need to invest or mine! Another great platform alongside Crowdholding.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:51:11 PM

It's a great platform and i don't know why they are not bigger.

Their Alexia ranking is impressive, over 42,000 signups on their platform, over 130 startups on their platform and around 5 tasks per week at least, so there is always something for you to do to earn crypto.

I really believe they are one strong token away from becoming big, i would sign up to this platform now, start earning YUP while it is low value and free to earn! You can sign up through the link below.

petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:42:32 PM

I've been using Crowdholding for 6 months now and i'm impressed with the platform.

It's a great starting point for anyone wanting to get into the crypto world. You don't have to invest your money or learn to mine, but can complete microtasks, share content or give feedback to startups and for this you earn crypto. If you hold their token (The YUP) you earn monthly dividends. They have over 42,000 signups and 130 startups on their platform. They are growing regardless of the market and i think they are going the right direction. All they need to do is keep going.

You can sign up on the link here - https://www.crowdholding.com
yandabanda34

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

It's a sleeping giant and i'm impressed.

Having 43,000 signups is very impressive, they are growing daily regardless of the market, which is very impressive. I see them as the bridge between freelancing and crypto, so everyone can get involved in crypto. You can sign up on the link below.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:43:02 PM

Is it really worth it to sign up to this Crowdholding platform? up until now, I've never heard of it, as the market is flooded with many similar sounding projects.  Do you know of or have any reviews or examples pertaining to the platform? Is it one of those places that compensate you to take surveys, answer questions, etc, Micro-tasking? Do they only pay you in their Yup tokens or can you withdraw from your account into different cryptocurrencys?

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:51:32 PM

It's a good platform where you can earn crypto for free. Also you can earn crypto from holding their token and you can earn other tokens as well. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto but it is still learning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: